Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Shut your fucking Ipods off. [Re: Almond Flour]
    #10120120 -

I wear earphones but I don't have an ipod or anything. The cord just goes into my pocket. I just don't want people to talk to me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shut your fucking Ipods off. [Re: Boom]
    #10120123 -

I think malnutrition is getting to him. Aren't you only eating green stuff now or something like that?


--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shut your fucking Ipods off. [Re: Boom]
    #10120149 -

My Ipod is my best friend. My only true friend really. Indeed it is. The headphones that come with it are the suck though. You can score a pair of suitable noise cancelling buds for $20. Once you get one you just wanna jam everywhere and tune everyone out.  :vaped:


--------------------
"Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain.  Fire."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shut your fucking Ipods off. [Re: Boom]
    #10120156 -

Syracuse....you forgot to mention one of the worst football teams in college football.  Thats a distraction in and of itself.


--------------------
Drugs have taught an entire generation of American kids the metric system.  ~P.J. O'Rourke

Corn sucks goats ass. -RR

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shut your fucking Ipods off. [Re: MikeyD]
    #10120161 -

I don't go to 'Cuse, it's where I'm from.
And at least it's a basketball town for good reason :crankey:


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shut your fucking Ipods off. [Re: PyroBurns]
    #10120237 -

PyroBurns said:
I think malnutrition is getting to him. Aren't you only eating green stuff now or something like that?



:rofl2: ........Perhaps now you have compassion for my pain? Or am I being an Obsessive cry baby?

I think it just makes sense to turn off your Ipods once in a while. Its like people saying "Im gonna tune out the world and my thoughts so i can listen to shitty music (or what i call shitty music)". I do it myself sometimes, its just fucking frustrating when people use their Ipods ALL The fucking time. Its like its impossible to function without technology for people.

Whatever happened to the good old days, where you were happy with a soda and a pocket full of dreams :confused:


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shut your fucking Ipods off. [Re: Almond Flour]
    #10120248 -

I agree people get too comfortable trying to create and sit in their own little worlds and iPods help that but people always like to be in control of their reality.

if you want to flirt with them bad enough tug on their earphones so it kind of tickles. Or yank on them so it really fucking hurts then bite them and see if they dig it.


--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shut your fucking Ipods off. [Re: Almond Flour]
    #10120251 -

Quote:
Whatever happened to the good old days, where you were happy with a soda and a pocket full of dreams :confused:




Skynet


--------------------
Drugs have taught an entire generation of American kids the metric system.  ~P.J. O'Rourke

Corn sucks goats ass. -RR

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shut your fucking Ipods off. [Re: PyroBurns]
    #10120273 -

PyroBurns said:
I agree people get too comfortable trying to create and sit in their own little worlds and iPods help that but people always like to be in control of their reality.

if you want to flirt with them bad enough tug on their earphones so it kind of tickles. Or yank on them so it really fucking hurts then bite them and see if they dig it.



:uhoh:


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shut your fucking Ipods off. [Re: Almond Flour]
    #10120282 -

What? You gotta go out and chip out your own reality. Fuck boundaries.


--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shut your fucking Ipods off. [Re: Almond Flour]
    #10120346 -

If "the good old days" had portable record players you better believe it would be the same. The biggest thing I took from my dad is that music was the shit for him and his friends.

Also I don't get how listening to music is tuning out the world and your thoughts. Can you not think while you listen to music? Do you go blind while you listen to music?
I bet you're the type that can't walk and chew bubble gum.
I'm sorry we want to listen to music while we walk around by ourselves and spend time with other people talking to them instead of random strangers that are, again, obnoxiously cranky.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shut your fucking Ipods off. [Re: jewunit]
    #10120387 -

jewunit said:
If "the good old days" had portable record players you better believe it would be the same. The biggest thing I took from my dad is that music was the shit for him and his friends.

Also I don't get how listening to music is tuning out the world and your thoughts. Can you not think while you listen to music? Do you go blind while you listen to music?
I bet you're the type that can't walk and chew bubble gum.
I'm sorry we want to listen to music while we walk around by ourselves and spend time with other people talking to them instead of random strangers that are, again, obnoxiously cranky.




Well since im cranky, I might as well get something else off my chest. I fucking hate those gay ass photos everyone takes for myspace. You all know the ones, those anorexic chicks and overly Effeminate guys who hold a Camera phone in the mirror and snap a photo of themselves half naked.

What makes them extra cool is if the flash covers their face :rolleyes:


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Edited by Almond Flour (04/06/09 11:04 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shut your fucking Ipods off. [Re: jewunit]
    #10120407 -

The big difference is that 'listening to music' used to be what a person was doing. Now you can 'listen to music' while doing just about anything.  Listening to an iPod on your way to class is a completely different experience from sitting down and listening to a whole album.


--------------------
Drugs have taught an entire generation of American kids the metric system.  ~P.J. O'Rourke

Corn sucks goats ass. -RR

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shut your fucking Ipods off. [Re: MikeyD]
    #10120422 -

Not when ya walk as slow as I do :lol:


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shut your fucking Ipods off. *DELETED* [Re: Almond Flour]
    #10120537 -

Post deleted by pB0t

Reason for deletion: .


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shut your fucking Ipods off. [Re: pB0t]
    #10120589 -

You guys are still in headphones 101 ......I wear the headphones and put the plug in my pocket ,no player at all ,then ignore you when you talk ,then listen to your conversations ,because you think its safe to talk because I cant hear you ,I have headphones on.......:evil:
Hear lots of goos shit that way and you get to ignore anyone you want !!


--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shut your fucking Ipods off. [Re: Almond Flour]
    #10120664 -

Tea said:
Every now and then, ill take my Ipod with me to listen to when im walking around. This is only 20% of the time however. Have you ever met someone who ALWAYS has their fucking Ipod on. Its like they cant walk for one hour inside their own head? Its fucking annoying, and the ones who always do it tend to listen to shitty music.

How the fuck am i supposed to start an interesting/intellectual conversation with a girl, if she is listening to gay ass hip hop about DroooGz and sex. Not only does that type of music suck, but listening to it 24/7 must really take a tole on their personality. Shut off your fucking Ipods you unsocial fucks. This ties hand in hand with why I hate texting. Society is so impersonal, Go fuck yourself :gc:










.......I feel better, thx for listening



now that you mention it...i cannot remember the last time i have seen a pedestrian walking on the street that didn't have an iPod inserted into their head.


--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shut your fucking Ipods off. [Re: Almond Flour]
    #10120679 -

Tea said:
Sorry its just frustrating. Its a horrible feeling seeing a cute girl and wanting to talk to her. How am i supposed to do that if her Ipod is on? I can even see some of them give me some signals ya know? Like the whole hair trick, or just little things that try to spice up their image :smirk:

Its like. Turn of your fucking Ipod so i can flirt with you women:foreheadslap:.




Go up to them and ask them what they are listening to ?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shut your fucking Ipods off. [Re: Almond Flour]
    #10120719 -

so you dont like people listening to music for long periods of time? and people listening to music you don't like bothers you?

:ohwell:


--------------------
Best Post on the Shroomery
Don't criticize my mess unless you'd like to become part of it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shut your fucking Ipods off. [Re: thirdtragedy]
    #10120722 -

I:heart:my ipod.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My new iPod got me iPissed.
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 2,396 29 08/05/04 02:46 AM
by Grovesk8ter
* Free iPod Yeah i know these things suck but help me out people steely_dan 2,392 16 12/05/04 07:36 AM
by Lightningfractal
* Getting an Ipod
( 1 2 all )
Shroom_Herder 4,370 39 01/14/05 04:21 PM
by Redstorm
* I gotta get me an iPod Delyrium 1,086 13 07/14/04 01:42 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Headphones?
( 1 2 all )
Flashback 3,362 24 01/25/05 05:14 AM
by Randolph_Carter
* What kind of Portable speaker(s) should i get for my Ipod? MycoJunkie 1,816 10 04/03/05 08:38 PM
by Redstorm
* Ipod Thin White Duke 752 16 12/05/04 12:19 PM
by downforpot
* damn ipod song highoman 961 8 03/29/05 05:52 PM
by Locus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,246 topic views. 6 members, 270 guests and 144 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.