Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Sig anyone? [Re: Gumby]
    #10095872 -

i don't mean to shit on your thread
but yeah i'm bored too..anybody want a sigggggg?????
explain.

got a cool jefferson airplane lined up if anybody wants

edit: i guess not

:sad:


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Edited by shadysteve (04/02/09 06:50 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sig anyone? [Re: Gumby]
    #10100825 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sig anyone? [Re: Platinum]
    #10100840 -

Platinum said:




blasephemyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sig anyone? [Re: Coaster]
    #10100853 -

youre just jeralous cuz mine is better  :dancer:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sig anyone? [Re: Coaster]
    #10100874 -

http://www.erowid.org/plants/show_image.php?i=yerba_mate/ilex_paraguariensis_berries__i2005e1680_disp.jpg

I want one with this photo and the quote

"......claimed to be a gift from a god to help give them with good health and happiness"


as written. Perhaps you can over look my registration date! :sad:


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Edited by Almond Flour (04/03/09 03:15 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sig anyone? [Re: Almond Flour]
    #10100878 -

Come back when you hit 2k posts. Shouldn't be too far off. You posted 1.3k in just over 3 months so.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sig anyone? [Re: Platinum]
    #10100885 -

Platinum said:
Come back when you hit 2k posts. Shouldn't be too far off. You posted 1.3k in just over 3 months so.





........im a sad panda




And why for only people above you post count? are they the cool ones? :rolleyes:


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sig anyone? [Re: Almond Flour]
    #10100893 -

Not post count, registration date. I just dont wanna make one for someone who won't be here in 2 months. I can't hate on anyone who registered before me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sig anyone? [Re: Platinum]
    #10100911 -

Platinum said:
Not post count, registration date. I just dont wanna make one for someone who won't be here in 2 months. I can't hate on anyone who registered before me.




Your contradicting yourself. You say I need a higher post count, now its registration date. So what is it?

........O well I dont care........  :boo:


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sig anyone? [Re: Platinum]
    #10100929 -

Platinum said:
youre just jeralous cuz mine is better  :dancer:



i noo :sad:

how u make urs again lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sig anyone? [Re: Almond Flour]
    #10100932 -

I have been around for longer than you have, can I have one made? Yeah I know my post count is short of impressive but I've been coming on here at least 3 times a day since 2006. Really anything will satisfy me as long as it has my name on it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sig anyone? [Re: Almond Flour]
    #10100935 -

Haters. :shrug:

Guess I'll just have to make my own sig with MS Paint! :rofl:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sig anyone? [Re: sjacobn]
    #10100936 -

wow thats hardkore


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sig anyone? [Re: Almond Flour]
    #10100942 -

Tea said:
Platinum said:
Not post count, registration date. I just dont wanna make one for someone who won't be here in 2 months. I can't hate on anyone who registered before me.




Your contradicting yourself. You say I need a higher post count, now its registration date. So what is it?

........O well I dont care........  :boo:



The original rule was registration date. You asked me to overlook the registration date. You seem like a cool guy, I enjoy reading most of your posts. So I'm overlooking it but saying come back when you hit 2k.

You say

Tea said:
And why for only people above you post count? are they the cool ones? :rolleyes:



I say registration date for everyone but you. For you, post count.

I could just, not do it too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sig anyone? [Re: sjacobn]
    #10100948 -

sjacobn said:
I have been around for longer than you have, can I have one made? Yeah I know my post count is short of impressive but I've been coming on here at least 3 times a day since 2006. Really anything will satisfy me as long as it has my name on it.




Win.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sig anyone? [Re: ElementsToLife]
    #10100960 -

ElementsToLife said:
sjacobn said:
I have been around for longer than you have, can I have one made? Yeah I know my post count is short of impressive but I've been coming on here at least 3 times a day since 2006. Really anything will satisfy me as long as it has my name on it.




Win.



Agreed, I'll make him one. But ya gotta give me a little somethin to work with! Do you have ANY ideas?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sig anyone? [Re: Platinum]
    #10100984 -

Tea said:
Platinum said:
Come back when you hit 2k posts. Shouldn't be too far off. You posted 1.3k in just over 3 months so.





........im a sad panda




And why for only people above you post count? are they the cool ones? :rolleyes:


Hook the Brotha up...:smirk:



--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sig anyone? [Re: Platinum]
    #10100988 -

Platinum said:
ElementsToLife said:
sjacobn said:
I have been around for longer than you have, can I have one made? Yeah I know my post count is short of impressive but I've been coming on here at least 3 times a day since 2006. Really anything will satisfy me as long as it has my name on it.




Win.



Agreed, I'll make him one. But ya gotta give me a little somethin to work with! Do you have ANY ideas?



Well I really like using amphetamines and psychedelics if that helps any. Really I'm not a picky guy. Thanks man, I'm surprised you actually said yes :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sig anyone? [Re: Platinum]
    #10100994 -

:sad: nobody wants me to make one :sad:


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sig anyone? [Re: shadyy]
    #10101034 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* New Sig.
( 1 2 3 all )
Cubie 3,222 41 03/30/09 08:49 PM
by shadyy
* could someone make me a sig, ill give a rating in return
( 1 2 3 all )
Gr33nTree73 3,173 46 04/22/09 11:43 AM
by Kanos
* WTF is up with all these 'NWO supporter' sigs?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
ChiefGreenLeaf 9,384 184 05/30/09 05:38 PM
by Bridgeburner
* Post Your Background
( 1 2 3 all )
SS32 7,361 53 11/03/09 09:37 PM
by Meniona
* favorite sig/avatar.
( 1 2 3 all )
TODAY 4,861 47 05/01/05 02:15 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* support swami - get your sig image here!
( 1 2 all )
Vvellum 3,841 32 12/14/04 10:55 AM
by Ripple
* paws sig notapillow 508 10 04/19/04 11:23 PM
by Infrared
* how do you make picture backgrounds match the shroomery background? Nuggetpouch 1,284 15 10/14/09 01:47 PM
by isomorphic

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,024 topic views. 4 members, 12 guests and 173 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.