Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Fans of vodka, what brands do you like?
    #10062864 -

No, not Grey Goose. That's overpriced horsepiss.

As far as my favorite top shelf goes, I'd say my favorite is Hangar One. It's smoother than Grey Goose. Belvedere is a nice second. I recently discovered Van Gogh vodka, it's pretty damn good too.

For middle shelf I go for Skyy or Svedka.

Bottom shelf... I don't do. Smirnoff is garbage and shit like Papov is best used for starting fires or giving freshman girls horrible hangovers.

I rate vodka based on 2 things: smoothness/lack of taste and how you feel the next morning. With something like Hangar One you feel completely fine the next morning. Smirnoff makes me feel like I have the flu and 103F fever.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fans of vodka, what brands do you like? [Re: Gumby]
    #10062886 -

Ciroc, I don't get to drink it very often though.

Edit: Yea Svedka is decent, I'm drinking a Svedka screwdriver right now.


--------------------
    classic LOVELINE

Edited by Set (03/28/09 10:14 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fans of vodka, what brands do you like? [Re: Gumby]
    #10062887 -

Luksusowa
Very reasonably priced potato vodka


--------------------

"Don't touch me while your laughing maniacally"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fans of vodka, what brands do you like? [Re: FunGuyFan]
    #10062897 -

Absolut


--------------------
DON'T READ THIS!


Any information/ pictures/ text that implies I grow or use illegal substances is false and/ or for entertainment purposes. Nothing I say or submit to this forum or to any other should be taken literally.

I am become death, destroyer of worlds.

Fryer Mike

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fans of vodka, what brands do you like? [Re: Fryer Mike]
    #10062903 -

I have a handle of svedka I'll be enjoying tonight with some friends.


--------------------
:bongload:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fans of vodka, what brands do you like? [Re: dfernandez90]
    #10062913 -

Bols vodka= most horrid shit to even hit my taste buds..fuck that Amsterdam swine!


--------------------
:bongload:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fans of vodka, what brands do you like? [Re: DemonoftheDrop]
    #10062928 -

:lol:  is it pronounced "balls"?


--------------------
    classic LOVELINE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fans of vodka, what brands do you like? [Re: Set]
    #10062940 -

Popov


haha jk that shit is the worst


--------------------
:hst:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fans of vodka, what brands do you like? [Re: Treefingerz]
    #10062957 -

Popov is pretty bad
on the upside
Finlandina and skyy 90 is good too more of a Gin man myself though


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fans of vodka, what brands do you like? [Re: mockingbird]
    #10062980 -

Kettle one is nice.


--------------------
A society whose whole idea is to eliminate suffering and bring it's members the greatest amount of comfort and pleasure is doomed to be destroyed -Thomas Merton

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fans of vodka, what brands do you like? [Re: Gumby]
    #10062981 -

Its not what your looking for I assume... But I love bloody marys.  And the best vodka for a bloody mary is the best flavored vodka ever, Absolut Peppar

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fans of vodka, what brands do you like? [Re: Gumby]
    #10063016 -

ABSOLUT


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fans of vodka, what brands do you like? [Re: Gumby]
    #10063022 -

By far, Seagrams Extra Smooth vodka is pretty dang good. Cheap too.


--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fans of vodka, what brands do you like? [Re: Asante]
    #10063024 -

Call me a pussy or what lol but, I don't drink vodka :shrug:. Only drink bud-light. If I had to choose though I guess Mr.Boston.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fans of vodka, what brands do you like? [Re: Gumby]
    #10063028 -

Pravda

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fans of vodka, what brands do you like? [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #10063070 -

Gumby, if you like vodka i double dare you to get Russian Standard Platinum Vodka.

http://www.russianstandardvodka.com/



--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fans of vodka, what brands do you like? [Re: Kada]
    #10063088 -

I don't drink much vodka, but I really liked Belvedere when I had it.


--------------------
:musicnote:Music doesn't stop at the ears when it begins at the heart.:musicnote:


:psychsplit:"Sit in reverie and watch the changing color of the waves that break upon the idle seashore of the mind."
            -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow:psychsplit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fans of vodka, what brands do you like? [Re: Kada]
    #10063105 -

I'm not too picky when it comes to vodka.  Anything >= Absolut or Smirnoff is OK with me. 

Had some nightmarish experiences with Vladimir back in high school.  What horrible shit that is. :shineoff:


--------------------
:yesnod::thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fans of vodka, what brands do you like? [Re: Gumby]
    #10063126 -

huh, I'm surprised no one said Stolichnaya.  I like it, and also Absolut.  Skyy is very decent too.  I usually just go for the Gordons though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fans of vodka, what brands do you like? [Re: skydog]
    #10063138 -

Ketel One ice cold


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What are your favorite brands of liquors?
( 1 2 all )
Twirling 4,715 35 05/20/04 06:19 PM
by gdman
* What is a good Vodka???
( 1 2 3 all )
JiggleThaHandle 5,847 42 11/13/03 07:45 PM
by debianlinux
* whats the best CHEAP vodka?
( 1 2 all )
kadakuda 4,037 30 09/06/04 07:32 PM
by naut
* Anyone here a big Jagermeister fan?
( 1 2 all )
Tasty_Smurf_House 2,565 26 09/03/04 08:26 PM
by funkymonk
* Smoothest line ever
( 1 2 all )
jewunit 3,003 21 04/04/08 12:17 AM
by Tangerines
* hey doors fans.... KingOftheThing 2,568 11 07/07/05 12:01 AM
by Bobo
* vodka and lemonade TODAY 1,542 10 03/19/05 06:04 AM
by zahudulallah
* Terrapin Station - Lady With a Fan Ripple 1,071 6 07/26/03 04:30 PM
by Ripple

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,218 topic views. 7 members, 20 guests and 120 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.