Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: LUCY!!!!!!!! [Re: Rocker232]
    #10021553 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LUCY!!!!!!!! [Re: Rocker232]
    #10021562 -

IDK I just call it acid, nobody would know what I'm talking about if I used any other names. Its hard enough trying to talk to people about molly because I guess I'm the only one who knows what it is around here.
"who is molly again?":smirk:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LUCY!!!!!!!! [Re: Tedwilto]
    #10021594 -

Yeah! I like "tripps"!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LUCY!!!!!!!! [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #10021691 -

Phish_Dude said:
IDK I just call it acid, nobody would know what I'm talking about if I used any other names. Its hard enough trying to talk to people about molly because I guess I'm the only one who knows what it is around here.
"who is molly again?":smirk:



same around here. i could have 4 pressed rolls and 800mgs of molly and i promise that 90% of the people around here would take the presses.


--------------------
TWO MUSHROOMS ARE GROWING NEXT TO EACHOTHER. ONE TURNS TO THE OTHER AND SAYS, "its a beautiful day were havin', eh?". THE OTHER MUSHROOM TURNS TO HIM AND SCREAMS, "oh my god!!! a talking mushroom!!!".

emilbus@hush.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LUCY!!!!!!!! [Re: LeftBehind]
    #10021748 -

I love my friends Molly, Lucy, Marry, Sally, and Larry.


--------------------
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LUCY!!!!!!!! [Re: Jawofmalak]
    #10021760 -

what the fuck is larry?!


--------------------
TWO MUSHROOMS ARE GROWING NEXT TO EACHOTHER. ONE TURNS TO THE OTHER AND SAYS, "its a beautiful day were havin', eh?". THE OTHER MUSHROOM TURNS TO HIM AND SCREAMS, "oh my god!!! a talking mushroom!!!".

emilbus@hush.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LUCY!!!!!!!! [Re: LeftBehind]
    #10021775 -

haha i was gonna say that too. Maybe laryngitis medicine?


--------------------

Song of the week, click Huey:



Song of the week list in journal.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LUCY!!!!!!!! [Re: LeftBehind]
    #10021781 -

Have you not heard of my good friend Long Ball Larry? you must meet him, he's a rather nice guy.


--------------------
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LUCY!!!!!!!! [Re: Jawofmalak]
    #10021837 -

sorry, im straight.


--------------------
TWO MUSHROOMS ARE GROWING NEXT TO EACHOTHER. ONE TURNS TO THE OTHER AND SAYS, "its a beautiful day were havin', eh?". THE OTHER MUSHROOM TURNS TO HIM AND SCREAMS, "oh my god!!! a talking mushroom!!!".

emilbus@hush.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LUCY!!!!!!!! [Re: LeftBehind]
    #10021901 -

Nah, Long Ball Harry is a straight shooter. He'll take you on the wildest ride of your life.


--------------------
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LUCY!!!!!!!! [Re: Tedwilto]
    #10022282 -

I like to say tabs..or acid..that word just rolls on to the tounge!:sun:


--------------------
:bongload:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds Burrahobbit 2,910 12 03/08/05 09:00 PM
by Skunk420
* Worth going to shows in search of Lucy?
( 1 2 all )
Dragonaut 3,815 38 02/18/05 12:03 AM
by blissedout
* name my cat
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Phychotron 4,204 69 04/05/05 09:25 AM
by Liz
* i need a band name
( 1 2 3 all )
Vats of Blood 3,458 58 02/24/05 08:18 PM
by TinTree
* My name is Vic....
( 1 2 all )
funkymonk 1,231 26 01/29/05 05:58 PM
by funkymonk
* fantastic pictures by your name
( 1 2 all )
h20warriorgirl 3,094 21 11/05/03 04:33 AM
by wrestler_az
* bout to meet lucy Freeker 640 10 02/14/05 09:27 PM
by LouiseLouise
* Argh! What's the name of that drink again? Fliquid 733 10 05/04/05 02:29 PM
by Fliquid

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,496 topic views. 3 members, 10 guests and 83 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.