Quote: people don't get banned for no reason. Everyone who does deserves it because they were acting like an ass.
Actually hippie3 does ban people for little to no reason, its kind of annoying.
Other than that I like mycotopia.
They have a lot of great users. They also have mj-shroomer who pretty well offsets the positive effects of the great users.
I gave away a ton of spore prints (for free, or seeds, or whatever) in the marketplace here and I got a few seeds but not much in comparison to what I sent.
I gave away free prints on mycotopia (same deal, free or for seeds or other random stuff) and my PO box is completely jam packed with good stuff, its like christmas came early. I got a dozen coca seeds (which are growing well btw), several rare and psychoactive cactuses, peyote seeds, a gerber knife, a digital ph meter, fertilizer, an amazing quantity of various seeds, tons of free prints, live plants and a bunch of other cool stuff.
|