Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: does anyone else save money by wiping their ass with wash cloths? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #15101745 -

Quote:
"hey dude there is no paper."


"No probb brahh jus use this cloth.  Don't mind the streaks running up and down it.  I rinsed it"



:ahahaha:  :realawe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does anyone else save money by wiping their ass with wash cloths? [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #15101759 -

Anonymous #12 said:
Quote:
"hey dude there is no paper."


"No probb brahh jus use this cloth.  Don't mind the streaks running up and down it.  I rinsed it"



:ahahaha:  :realawe:



yah brah times are soooooo hard that i cant afford TP (even though i have a grow op aka source of good tax free income)and we just use the washclothes cuz you know its way cheaper AND sanitary to wash a shitty washcloth then pay the 1$ or less for TP! wipe away its the cleanest and cheapest!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does anyone else save money by wiping their ass with wash cloths? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #15101781 -

Anonymous #11 said:
(even though i have a grow op aka source of good tax free income)




yeah, because everyone grows for profit right? :rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does anyone else save money by wiping their ass with wash cloths? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15101789 -

ps,

:shoosh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does anyone else save money by wiping their ass with wash cloths? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15104326 -

this thread just got :tard:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does anyone else save money by wiping their ass with wash cloths? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #15112689 -

What. the. fuck.

You people are some close-minded fucks.  I have never done this, but I can definitely see the usefulness of the idea.

Isn't America the only country that uses toilet paper?  I'm probably wrong there.

Fuck everyone else OP, I commend your efforts, and can certainly see myself doing something like this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does anyone else save money by wiping their ass with wash cloths? [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #15112726 -

Op isnt that strange my old gf Sandy Rottencrotch used to reuse her tampons to save money.  We were always able to buy a 5 dollar rock every day due to her noble sacrifice

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does anyone else save money by wiping their ass with wash cloths? [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #15113220 -

Get your self a little water pistol and shoot that shit up. Do it like the wealthy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does anyone else save money by wiping their ass with wash cloths? [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #15113241 -

Anonymous #13 said:
What. the. fuck.

You people are some close-minded fucks.  I have never done this, but I can definitely see the usefulness of the idea.

Isn't America the only country that uses toilet paper?  I'm probably wrong there.

Fuck everyone else OP, I commend your efforts, and can certainly see myself doing something like this.



thank you for understanding.

It really isn't that bizarre of a concept.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does anyone else save money by wiping their ass with wash cloths? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #15117081 -

Anonymous #8 said:
I dont use toilet paper



Yeah, I just use the bible. Nice thin pages and you can get em free at just about any church or NA and AA meetings.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does anyone else save money by wiping their ass with wash cloths? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15117105 -

you fucking troll. i almost puked in my mouth.

:deepman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does anyone else save money by wiping their ass with wash cloths? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15117310 -

i used to just take a bath after everytime i shat and use my hand to wipe my ass in the bathtub then clean my hand with soap.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does anyone else save money by wiping their ass with wash cloths? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15117314 -

NO but sometimes I wash my ass in the shower instead of wiping.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does anyone else save money by wiping their ass with wash cloths? [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #15120235 -

I like to shit in the bathtub and start jumping on it. I pretend Im playing in the rain jumping in a mud puddle.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does anyone else save money by wiping their ass with wash cloths? [Re: Anonymous #12] * 1
    #15120311 -

Funny story, I had a roomate years ago that used a washcloth to wipe his ass, when we first moved in together, we used to go in on tp and shit like that, but with this dude literally using two rolls of tp every day, I just couldn't see foot ing the bill for all that asswipe, he was also a crack addict and never had money for anything else, hell one time our landlord came over, we gave him the rent and then he sat down at our little poker game and lost all of the rent money we gave him right back to us, we spent the money oin crack and smoked him out, I can still remember the look on his face when he left, that oh shit, I gotta go tell the old lady I finnaly got the rent money from these crack heads and then lost it all in a poker game with them, I am sure he did not tell her he was smoking crack too, but anyway, the peterpuffer as he came to be called by all his closest friends, always used to have a shitty wash cloth in the bathroom that he would just rinse out after he wiped with it, I took to stashing a roll of toiliet paper in my room and only taking it in the bathroom when I needed to shit, it kinda sucked when we had company, because if they were girls that I liked I would let them use some tp, and then the peterpuffer would be all like, dude you told me you didnt have any, and I would be like, shit dude, you still owe me for the last roll, the food I bought, the bill money I loaned you, ect ect, so he got into debt with this dude who was not fucking around so I got the heads up and moved out, dude got the shit beat out of him, stero sega cd system (long fucking time ago) and all his other shit took, then set up a deal with a narc and wound up in prison where he was quickly turned into a koolaid make up wearing punk.

Moral of the story, don't use a washcloth to wipe your ass unless your the peterpuffer, then you are cool.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does anyone else save money by wiping their ass with wash cloths? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15157093 -

just shower it off, it's cleaner, saves on washing up and no more washcloths.

It's a damn sight less painful than trying to wipe up blood and shit (yes, I have been to the doctors about it, yes, haemorrhoids suck). Then even the softest paper or bunny ears feel like sandpaper.

or get a bidet. Those things are designated arse baths.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does anyone else save money by wiping their ass with wash cloths? [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #15157143 -

Rolls of TP can be found for free in most public restrooms.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Selling drugs Anonymous 837 10 12/17/07 06:28 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,717 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.