Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Catch Phrase Sayer-Rube Goldberg on ChairmanMeow
    #10600310 -

Intelligent Sexy Female ChairmanMeow + Ultra Swank Cool Male Apollyphelion =Instant Awesome Wobbly Lore.



AND WE'RE TRIPPING.
AND THE GAYSTAPO IS STRAIGHT.
THAT IS ALL.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Catch Phrase Sayer-Rube Goldberg on ChairmanMeow [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #10600322 -

ahaha... it's just too perfect that the two of you should meet up.  easily too of the most bizarrely interesting people on the boards.  i'm almost glad i couldn't see the coming together of two such creative minds, because i'm sure it wasn't nearly as epic as my imagination makes it out to be.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Catch Phrase Sayer-Rube Goldberg on ChairmanMeow [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #10600444 -

tiny_rabid_birds said:
ahaha... it's just too perfect that the two of you should meet up.  easily too of the most bizarrely interesting people on the boards.  i'm almost glad i couldn't see the coming together of two such creative minds, because i'm sure it wasn't nearly as epic as my imagination makes it out to be.



actually, ...

:awebig:


--------------------
Monday Night Weirdness! Episode 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom."
- William Blake, Proverbs of Hell from The Marriage of Heaven and Hell.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Catch Phrase Sayer-Rube Goldberg on ChairmanMeow [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #10601916 -

BOOTY BUMP!!!


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Catch Phrase Sayer-Rube Goldberg on ChairmanMeow [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #10601921 -

We need more Chairman speaking so I can deduce if she really has the sexy accent it sounds like she has.

Glad you two are having an awesome time.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Catch Phrase Sayer-Rube Goldberg on ChairmanMeow [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #10601998 -

this weekend is the year Zero on my personal My Calendar. The event was a little bit greater than the birth of Jesus.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Catch Phrase Sayer-Rube Goldberg on ChairmanMeow [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #10602018 -

Was that a bottle of bar-b-q sauce on the left hand side?

You come up with the most random shit ever to make your machines. :lol:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Catch Phrase Sayer-Rube Goldberg on ChairmanMeow [Re: blewmeanie]
    #10602049 -

IT  was spaghetti!
We have been having a spicy time.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Catch Phrase Sayer-Rube Goldberg on ChairmanMeow [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #10602169 -

I thought you used your mom in your machine at first


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Catch Phrase Sayer-Rube Goldberg on ChairmanMeow [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #10602246 -



--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Catch Phrase Sayer-Rube Goldberg on ChairmanMeow [Re: blewmeanie]
    #10602284 -

glad you two enjoyed the freak sex on your freak acid trip, you freaks. :thumbup::sunny::lsd::doggystyle:


--------------------
:bobmarley:
"woah, that cat was really buggin out man, you should have put on some grateful dead so he could relax and enjoi his trip" -random shroomerite

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Catch Phrase Sayer-Rube Goldberg on ChairmanMeow [Re: Helpme1]
    #10602346 -

AmericanPsycho said:
I thought you used your mom in your machine at first



That's something my nephew would say. He fell down a flight of stairs recently, but he said that before it happened.
Helpme1 said:
glad you two enjoyed the freak sex on your freak acid trip, you freaks. :thumbup::sunny::lsd::doggystyle:



Actually, it was a lot like that, except the graemlins represent cave art and what really happened was Several Sistine Chapels, painted by the Psychedelic God, Telephone Pole. This telephone pole also had a pair of n***** shoes thrown over them. True Story.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Catch Phrase Sayer-Rube Goldberg on ChairmanMeow [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #10604972 -

We're exhausted and she is leaving:-(
All in all though, I don't think anyone's imagination is capable of formulating exactly how epic (timeless) this all was!


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Catch Phrase Sayer-Rube Goldberg on ChairmanMeow [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #10605097 -

Quick!

Tie her up!


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Catch Phrase Sayer-Rube Goldberg on ChairmanMeow [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #10614340 -

When the foreigner with fair dark locks
meets the great distributor of stolen clocks,
the end is nigh.

The prophesy has been filled.
Garner and hold tight to your precious time people.
For it may be a rare thing....


--------------------
"Captain CAAAAAAAVEMAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Catch Phrase Sayer-Rube Goldberg on ChairmanMeow [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #10614385 -

and here I always thought the Chairman was a man. Then again I thought apolly was a woman at first. Now I just dont know what to think.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Catch Phrase Sayer-Rube Goldberg on ChairmanMeow [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #10614391 -

Quite the social sex change, is it not?


--------------------
"Captain CAAAAAAAVEMAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Catch Phrase Sayer-Rube Goldberg on ChairmanMeow [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #10614397 -

I watched it 3 times

Someone do a remix.

say it yo. say it. i have many names, i have i have, i have many names.  scritchy scrithy. say it again


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Catch Phrase Sayer-Rube Goldberg on ChairmanMeow [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #10614429 -

Apollyphelion said:
We're exhausted and she is leaving:-(
All in all though, I don't think anyone's imagination is capable of formulating exactly how epic (timeless) this all was!



You guys are exhausted from all that raunchy sex aren't you?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Catch Phrase Sayer-Rube Goldberg on ChairmanMeow [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #10614441 -

Rube goldberg construction is laborious work. :lifter:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Catch Phrase Sayer-Rube Goldberg on ChairmanMeow [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #10614474 -



AmericanPsycho said:
Apollyphelion said:
We're exhausted and she is leaving:-(
All in all though, I don't think anyone's imagination is capable of formulating exactly how epic (timeless) this all was!



You guys are exhausted from all that raunchy sex aren't you?



it was a very pure experience. Shaman's have nothin' on us.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Catch Phrase Sayer-Rube Goldberg on ChairmanMeow [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #10615814 -

Unless they're shamans of love like me


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Catch Phrase Sayer-Rube Goldberg on ChairmanMeow [Re: blewmeanie]
    #10615862 -

lawl is all:thumbup:


--------------------

the pillars of the universe are taking a break at the moment, please call again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Catch Phrase Sayer-Rube Goldberg on ChairmanMeow [Re: Big_Whoop]
    #10617325 -

Lols is Golds.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Catch Phrase Sayer-Rube Goldberg on ChairmanMeow [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #10617373 -

Brilliant!  :smile2:












--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Catch Phrase Sayer-Rube Goldberg on ChairmanMeow [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #10618203 -

Apollyphelion said:
AmericanPsycho said:
Apollyphelion said:
We're exhausted and she is leaving:-(
All in all though, I don't think anyone's imagination is capable of formulating exactly how epic (timeless) this all was!



You guys are exhausted from all that raunchy sex aren't you?



it was a very pure experience. Shaman's have nothin' on us.



still glowing, sunlight flowing in my veins.
anything i write now about what we experienced does it no justice, and may be used in a court of LOL against me. so i have to wait.
eventually i will transcend all the lame tarnished inadequate words to make an apolly+acid (5-meow-OMG) trip report :grin:

{oh yeah, and the raunchy-but-somehow-pure sex was pretty Odd-damn awesome as well.}


--------------------
Monday Night Weirdness! Episode 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom."
- William Blake, Proverbs of Hell from The Marriage of Heaven and Hell.

Edited by ChairmanMeow (07/03/09 10:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Catch Phrase Sayer-Rube Goldberg on ChairmanMeow [Re: ChairmanMeow]
    #10618225 -

if you guys are anything like me, by sex you mean "tried to destroy each other's souls with psychedelic mindfucks and neither of us lost"


--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Catch Phrase Sayer-Rube Goldberg on ChairmanMeow [Re: truekimbo2]
    #10619258 -

ChairmanMeow said:
Apollyphelion said:
AmericanPsycho said:
Apollyphelion said:
We're exhausted and she is leaving:-(
All in all though, I don't think anyone's imagination is capable of formulating exactly how epic (timeless) this all was!



You guys are exhausted from all that raunchy sex aren't you?



it was a very pure experience. Shaman's have nothin' on us.



still glowing, sunlight flowing in my veins.
anything i write now about what we experienced does it no justice, and may be used in a court of LOL against me. so i have to wait.
eventually i will transcend all the lame tarnished inadequate words to make an apolly+acid (5-meow-OMG) trip report :grin:

{oh yeah, and the raunchy-but-somehow-pure sex was pretty Odd-damn awesome as well.}



You could also divide up the experience into music and paintings, and poems in addition  to prose. I think my trip report will be 1009 pieces of art inspired by you!

truekimbo2 said:
if you guys are anything like me, by sex you mean "tried to destroy each other's souls with psychedelic mindfucks and neither of us lost"



It was that, too, in addition to Odd LSD Copulation.:grin:


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Catch Phrase Sayer-Rube Goldberg on ChairmanMeow [Re: truekimbo2]
    #10619392 -

truekimbo2 said:
if you guys are anything like me, by sex you mean "tried to destroy each other's souls with psychedelic mindfucks and neither of us lost"



:rofl: perfect.


--------------------
Monday Night Weirdness! Episode 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom."
- William Blake, Proverbs of Hell from The Marriage of Heaven and Hell.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Catch Phrase Sayer-Rube Goldberg on ChairmanMeow [Re: ChairmanMeow]
    #10619473 -

MEEEEOWWWWWWWWWWW~!

We're two bad kitties!


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Catch Phrase Sayer-Rube Goldberg on ChairmanMeow [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #10619687 -

Good Morning Apolly.

OMFG.

Wild Night.

I think I got like, two hours of sleep.

She just left.

I need to work in six hours.

I'm smoking some pot now.  Debating taking a nap.

I need to wash her smell off me or I'll go fucking crazy today.

I hope you have a stellar day. Enjoy some fireworks.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Catch Phrase Sayer-Rube Goldberg on ChairmanMeow [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #10619696 -

Madtowntripper said:
Good Morning Apolly.

OMFG.

Wild Night.

I think I got like, two hours of sleep.

She just left.

I need to work in six hours.

I'm smoking some pot now.  Debating taking a nap.

I need to wash her smell off me or I'll go fucking crazy today.

I hope you have a stellar day. Enjoy some fireworks.



So nice!

I just may enjoy some feuer works!

Pot may make you nap! I heard that somewhere...


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Catch Phrase Sayer-Rube Goldberg on ChairmanMeow [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #10619709 -

We watched them last night.

It was pretty fucking crazy though.

The crowd at the park where went to watch them was nuts.  There were kids screaming and dogs fighting and some drunk lady behind me was talking about her dog named Wesley Snipes and how it can talk, can say her sons name and knows it's address.

Then she got all belligerent and threw a glass bottle right in front of like, eight cops standing there as we were leaving.  They asked me if she threw it and I was like, "What?  I saw nothing!" and kept walking and the cop looks at me and is like, "I think it might have been *you* that did it." all menacing like.  He smiled a second later, was totally joking.  I have more good police experiences than I have bad ones.

So yeah, the fireworks were okay.  Didn't seem as good as last year.  Budget, maybe?


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Catch Phrase Sayer-Rube Goldberg on ChairmanMeow [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #10619718 -

Madtowntripper said:
We watched them last night.

It was pretty fucking crazy though.

The crowd at the park where went to watch them was nuts.  There were kids screaming and dogs fighting and some drunk lady behind me was talking about her dog named Wesley Snipes and how it can talk, can say her sons name and knows it's address.

Then she got all belligerent and threw a glass bottle right in front of like, eight cops standing there as we were leaving.  They asked me if she threw it and I was like, "What?  I saw nothing!" and kept walking and the cop looks at me and is like, "I think it might have been *you* that did it." all menacing like.  He smiled a second later, was totally joking.  I have more good police experiences than I have bad ones.

So yeah, the fireworks were okay.  Didn't seem as good as last year.  Budget, maybe?



The way you write about things, I am able to place my self there quite easily...very good description!

I, too, have more pro-cop experiences than bad ones...however they still kind of make me nervous.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Catch Phrase Sayer-Rube Goldberg on ChairmanMeow [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #10619723 -

Yes, I'm definitely wary of them.  Don't get me wrong.  I am a criminal and know they would treat me as such if they knew that.

But if I don't have anything to worry about, like last night, I wasn't drunk or carrying anything I can have normal interactions with them.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Catch Phrase Sayer-Rube Goldberg on ChairmanMeow [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #10619725 -

Madtowntripper said:
Yes, I'm definitely wary of them.  Don't get me wrong.  I am a criminal and know they would treat me as such if they knew that.

But if I don't have anything to worry about, like last night, I wasn't drunk or carrying anything I can have normal interactions with them.



You seem to be a smooth criminal!


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Catch Phrase Sayer-Rube Goldberg on ChairmanMeow [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #10619735 -

Right now I'm a stoned and hungry criminal.

I may make a croissaint.

Fuck.

I hate that word so much.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Catch Phrase Sayer-Rube Goldberg on ChairmanMeow [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #10620433 -

Madtowntripper said:
Right now I'm a stoned and hungry criminal.

I may make a croissaint.

Fuck.

I hate that word so much.



speaking of criminals:
ever since my first trip,
every damn time i go thru airport security now
i get asked to open my bags/laptop/whatever.
maybe it's that shifty psychedelic gleam in my eye.
either that or the ziploc bags of count chocula i carefully place in my luggage
to distract the officials.

in any case my dream of being dragged through the airport in handcuffs
has never come true
despite my best efforts;
Greyhound had its chance but, unlike airlines,
they seem more focused on actual transportation
than impeding altered states.

as for croissants, i have mainly had pro-croissant experiences even though i know they'd treat me as an international criminal if they knew about the count chocula.


--------------------
Monday Night Weirdness! Episode 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom."
- William Blake, Proverbs of Hell from The Marriage of Heaven and Hell.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Catch Phrase Sayer-Rube Goldberg on ChairmanMeow [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #10620532 -

Madtowntripper said:
Good Morning Apolly.

OMFG.

Wild Night.

I think I got like, two hours of sleep.

She just left.



That's because you forgot to tie her up. :grin:
Have a Wild Day!


--------------------
Monday Night Weirdness! Episode 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom."
- William Blake, Proverbs of Hell from The Marriage of Heaven and Hell.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Completing Rube Goldberg Series One (New Machine Inside!)
( 1 2 3 all )
Apollyphelion 3,666 40 02/05/11 08:33 AM
by Apollyphelion
* Food Spoiler-Rube Goldberg
( 1 2 all )
Apollyphelion 2,020 27 03/08/09 01:54 PM
by alternatereality
* Rate the Pythgoras Switch! (Rube Goldberg + Music Thread) Apollyphelion 750 10 11/14/09 09:49 AM
by Apollyphelion
* Apologizer-Rube Goldberg
( 1 2 all )
Apollyphelion 5,634 39 05/20/09 08:19 AM
by Apollyphelion
* Random Letter Generator- Rube Goldberg (Ewwwww!)
( 1 2 all )
Apollyphelion 5,307 32 04/07/09 03:23 AM
by Apollyphelion
* Game Player-Rube Goldberg Apollyphelion 954 11 05/05/09 05:57 AM
by Apollyphelion
* Weed Motivater-Rube Goldberg Machine
( 1 2 all )
Apollyphelion 3,570 37 03/17/09 03:51 PM
by Apollyphelion
* Stash Locater: Rube Goldberg It's Crazy! (first Post)
( 1 2 all )
Apollyphelion 4,175 39 03/24/09 05:38 PM
by Apollyphelion

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,101 topic views. 0 members, 25 guests and 86 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.