Home | Mushroom Info | Experiencing Mushrooms | Trip Reports | Level 3 | Yoschie lets loose

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Yoschie lets loose

I thought I would take a few minutes to write about my first trip in quite a while.

I thought I would take a few minutes to write about my first trip in quite a while. The day was Sunday, October 31. I left work late Saturday and headed to a 24 hour rave that is thrown every other Sat/Sun here in London. I arrived at about 12:30 a.m. Almost forgot to mention that this was my first mx-missile as well. I took one Kappa at around 12:15.

I have to devote a bit of space to this rave. It is probably the coolest place I have ever been. The party takes place in an old WWII bomb shelter that can hold about 2000 people. There are two or three dance areas, two huge chill out areas w/ 3D video screens, a 24 hour play about the search for the meaning of life through acid(the best play I have ever seen), a hot tub, and a huge vendor area.

After walking around for a half an hour or so, I decided to try and find some acid or shrooms to enjoy. After asking around, I was very surprised to come upon two vendors who were selling various psychadelics. They were offering Aminatas, peyote, Salvia, liberty caps, the legal herb stuff Genesis, if it made you trip they had it.
I decided to go with 4g of libs. I then found a nice vendor who blended my little shrooms with yogurt, bananas, and strawberries. I gladly shared some of my goods for her service, so in the end I probably ended up consuming 3g of liberty caps between 1-1:30 a.m.

After eating/drinking my dose and getting over the initial nausea, I went to check out the dance areas. This night was full on trance. I get so into trance and the ecstasy was in full effect already. After dancing for 45 minutes to an hour I started to notice the mushrooms coming on. I left the dance area to go and hang out in the chill out area.

On the walk from the dance floor I started noticing how everyones faces and arms were pixelled and leaving trails as they danced. I could see the music pumping out of the speakers as a sort of reddish haze. The lighter effects lasted around 15 minutes or so. By this time I was just sort of wandering around looking at the different video screens and vendors stuff. Full on visuals began taking over. As I walked, the hall would rush at me but no one would move. I could see alternate ways of going in the corners of my eyes and would sometimes just stop to explore them. The pixxel effect was still going strong as well.

I don't know exactly how long this went on, but eventually I made my way to the play. I got there right as a scene was starting when a guy is throwing different colored paints all over the wall. I couldn't stop staring as the colors would run down the wall only to stop and go right back the way they came, blend together, smile and me, play tic-tac-toe, all kinds of weird shit.

I alternated between the play and chill out areas for about three hours I would guess. During this time I also took two more pills. These were the good clean X that I've only really read about. I just wanted to relax and feel all the combined effects of the MDMA and the shrooms. Also around now my trip would sometimes flash to a level 4. I can sort of remember sitting there on the floor of the room of the play, and trying to roll a spliff. I would sort of be seeing myself from above or in front trying to roll this spliff. I would realize that I wasn't getting the goods in the paper at all, but dropping it on to the carpet. Or sometime I would see it as something else and crush it up. One time I even lit the unrolled spliff which started a bit of a disturbance around me when people say me holding this flaming bit of paper in my hand and not even flinching. Eventually I would just give someone near me my gear, explain the problem and they would gladly roll for me.

The trip was definately getting more intense and I could clearly see OEV all the time. From morping objects/people, to tunnels in front of me, they were there all the time. I lost complete track of time for several hours, and the next time I remember looking at my watch it was 6:30 a.m. Probably the single weirdest visual I remember having was while watching the play. If you can picture this actor on the stage by himself having a monologue with an angel that can't be seen. I'm watching this and the actor begins to pace. The only problem is that his body has succeeded in splitting in two and his one half is walking to the right and his other to the left. I thought they had done some sort of weird mirror trick, but then his body joined back together and walked off stage normally.

There are really too many cool parts to this trip to list, but overall I would say it was probably the funnest experience of my life. I didn't have any really deep mind expanding thought or anything like that. But I had a great time.

I would say the shrooms effects wore off around 8:30 or so. In the end I took 4 pills, the shrooms, and smoked a good deal of hash. I fully admit that I took too many pills, but for some reason it seemed right at the time. I stayed at the party until noon, then I left, got about two hours sleep and had to go to work at 3 p.m.

Hope you enjoyed this as much as I did.


Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.010 seconds on 4 queries.