Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, HPS, Papaver Somniferum, Pressure Cooker

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
OfflineEsekon Kelly
Happy daft bloke
Male User Gallery

Pictorial: How to grow Opium Poppies for Modern Growers, and Poppy Tea. * 10
    #13661253 - 12/20/10 05:05 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Tip: If you can't order seeds online, or if the seeds aren't available in your local shops, well then, take a stroll around your neighbourhood and find some old people. Usually, elderly people grow Papaver somniferum for decoration purposes or other uses. There is a slight chance you may stumble upon a few poppies growing in the gardens around your neighbourhood. It's worth the search.
That's how I started my first patch of Papaver Somniferum. All you need is something sharp and then just snip off the pods from the stem and RUN! If you can't find any Poppies around your neighbourhood then try visiting a Garden show/shop or Farmer's market.

List of items required.

* Papaver Somniferum seeds/Breadseeds
* Several 1 or 1/2 gallon  pots (due to its depth, poppies like depth for their roots.)
* Bag of sand
* Sprayer filled with non-chlorinated water

You don't need any pesticides, fungicides or herbicides.

1. Order Papaver Somniferum seeds online (Note: I won’t hint any sources, but a quick Google search shall bring you to some sources :wink: ) and then wait for it to arrive in the mail. By any chances, if breadseeds/opium poppies are legal in your country (Also some countries like Canada have banned opium poppies. However, they haven’t enforced this law) and so you can acquire the seeds at your local market, or garden shop.
The poppies are generally listed as ‘Breadseeds’ for cooking purposes. These seeds are usually a grayish/blackish or brownish colour. Also do not mention anything involving narcotics (Heroin, Opium. etc) for this will attract unwanted attention and people will be wary about your unexplained motives with Papaver Somniferum seeds. Address the plants as Papaver somniferum or simply ‘poppies’.

2. Now you just obtain some pots. Gently pickup some seeds with wet fingertips and gently pinch them in a 1/2 gallon pot or egg carton containing compost/garden soil mixed with sand to ensure the seeds are dispersed evenly. Make sure you have a pot for each seed or at least a pot for every four or five seeds. Then cover those seeds with an inch or so of soil/compost or sand and wait for them to grow.
I've done this dozens of times and it is quite easy. Put three seeds into a gallon sized pot and wait approx. 10 days or so until germination. Lightly sprinkle water when the soil begins to dry out to ensure the seeds stay moist and then wait approximately 10-20 days until the seeds germinate (Don’t disturb the seeds since they are very sensitive.) After 10 days have a peek to see have the seeds germinated and if the seeds haven’t, leave it for a couple of days but continue sprinkle the soil and seeds lightly with non-chlorinated water. Poppies like depth for their roots and so make sure your 1/2-gallon pots are tall enough, 6-7" inches in height, lest your poppies be stunted and won’t grow as fully. Grow about 6-8 seedlings in each pot about 2 inches part and then thin them out later (Not all the seeds will germinate so beware).
When the seeds have germinated and are clustered together, then segregate/thin them out to ensure full maximum growth. Destroy the weakest or smallest seedlings to ensure the strongest, tallest and healthiest survive. After your poppies have reached a descent height and thickness then you can either transplant them into a different location by carefully planting them outdoors in your garden/elsewhere, or leave them and wait them grow. but make sure the pots are big enough. If you see the roots at the bottom of the pot being heavily clustered then it is time to put the poppy plant outside or at least change into a bigger pot
If you are preferred to grow them indoors then make sure your poppies have enough depth and space for maximum growth. However, make sure the plants are frequently sprinkled lightly with non-chlorinated and are kept moist but not damp to prevent mold or plight.

After three weeks or so your seedlings should look like this. Remember to spray the seedlings lightly everyday with non-chlorinated water since chlorine might harm the seedlings.

3. After month or so your seedlings should look like this. Notice the number of poppies growing in the one pot. Remember to thin your poppies out to reduce competition between the plants and ensure the strongest and healthiest survive.
When the plants look very clustered then separate them to another plot.
If you live in a suburban area with lots of fields located around it. Then you can transplant your poppy plants to different locations throughout your neighbourhood, or grow a field of poppies in a hidden plot somewhere.
Just locate a descent field away from the eyes of law enforcement and nosy neighbours. Plough the field during summertime and scatter your poppy seeds across the topsoil during autumn (do the same during springtime).
If you like everything organized then plant your seeds along a line to prevent crowding*(about 6 inches apart will do). After that, cover the seeds with 1 inch of soil and leave it to grow.
When you come back in spring, the seedlings should be peeking out of the ground and also some seeds might stay dormant or are dead (If your seeds didn't germinate then the climate is too extreme for growing Papaver Somniferum). Don’t worry because the seeds will eventually germinate and flourish.
After one month, remove any plants that seem to have grown mold on them (due to heavy rain and constant wet conditions), or any plants that look withered/dying. (Warning: Burn the moldy plants to ensure it doesn’t spread.)

4. It is possible to grow poppies indoors. However, much effort is needed and equipment.
Also you could start by germinating them indoors and transplant your plants outdoors to a nearby field or garden. It's just like growing cannabis really. Be cautious when handling the seedlings though.

5.These are indoor poppies inside a wardrobe with a lot of heating equipment and air filters to exchange the deoxygenated air.
Many have questioned me, which is a better indoor or outdoor poppy growing.
It depends but to be honest, it's outdoor poppies that seem to produce the best results since it'll get the required minerals and sunlight.
If you're looking to acquire opium from your harvest then outdoor poppies are advised because each poppy plant will produce 5 - 6 pods (varies) and each pod will produce perhaps 100mg or 250mg/perhaps even less latex opium so the poppy plant contains about 0.5% morphine or more.
Indoor poppies require the same lighting and equipment, as Cannabis growing such as HID lights (HPS/MH), CFLs and others... 120w LED growing lights is good as well.

7. After three months or so, your poppies should look something like this with a stem, pod, thick lettuce-like leaves and stalk. Also when the petals fall off, the pods would look smaller than usual, but just wait about a week or so and the pods should begin to swell up rapidly, and you can judge how big your pod will be by the size of the crown. Usually at first, the crown is bigger than the pod itself and within a week or so the poppy pods should double or even triple in size.
The wider the crown, the bigger your pods shall be and not to mention, size doesn’t always mean more potency. Too much water will cause mold to form (This common in north/northwestern Europe, North America and Russia.). Don’t let your plants be kept soaked or mold will develop and spread.

8. After the petals fall off, wait about twenty days or so before harvest time.
When the pods turn blackish or bend downwards then its harvest time since the plant has reached its full maturity.
To harvest, make a shallow horizontal or vertical cut on the pod to release opium (use a putty knife or anything sharp. I once used a ruler :crazy: )
The cuts should be less than one-sixteenth of an inch deep so it only slices into the first layer of the capsule/pod. Do this all around the pod to release as much opium as possible.
The little blobs of white, or yellow, or pink is opium latex. Leave the wounds to release the opium for at least 3-6 hours or over night.
Then when you return, collect the opium with a spoon or knife and scrap off into a bowl.
By now, the sticky blobs should’ve turned into brown tar like substance that is easily scraped off and collected on a blunt putty knife. Opium itself is not a single drug or chemical, and does not have its own distinct chemical structure but rather it’s a “cocktail” of different drugs (opiate alkaloids), which all occur in the plant’s resin naturally.
The main psychoactive alkaloids found in the latex are morphine, codeine, thebaine and papaverine, however, there are many more.
Test your opium (smoke it some at first or lick it). This is to make sure you know what you’re getting into and haven't an allergic or negative reaction to the alkaloids. Be careful and safe.

Please tell me the results of your harvests and the problems you dealt with. I will try help all of you in everyway possible as long as we keep to the forum rules. No sources, please.

Thank you.

How to brew Fresh Poppy Pod Tea

You will need:
A metal strainer or cheesecloth.
A stove or some way to boil water.
One large pot and a smaller one.
Fresh poppy pods, latex, straws, leaves stems, stalks. Etc
Flask and Funnel.
Glass Bowls.
One lemon.
Isopropanol alcohol (Only if easily obtained since alkaloids are more soluble in heated alcohol than hot water. I didn't use alcohol, but if one wanted to then by all means you can do it.

1. Snip and gather whatever quantity of pods you desire from your harvest. You could get the poppy stalks, leaves etc. I cannot recommend any accurate dosages because it varies so much depending on the poppy strain, pod size and maturity, as well as the consumer’s body weight and opiate tolerance. I generally use 15 fresh golf-sized pods for two or three people. For first time consumer, I would try 2 to 5 golf-sized pods and work it up from there. (Remember to sip the tea slowly over 20mins to an hour and also don’t drink it all, take your time and savor the moment. I take no responsibility of people's dosages, so be very cautious and be well informed about the risks before proceeding with this pictorial.)

2. Use a sharp knife to cut the pod in half or into four slices and then peal it back like sliced apple to expose the seeds. Usually if the pods are fresh the seeds should be a sticky white gunk.
Now if you want to add the seeds into your tea then do so, otherwise scrap the seeds off the innards of the pod and put as many seeds as you can into a container or glass jar (These seeds can be used later on to plant more poppies).

3.  After you are done cutting the pods into slices and scraping out the seeds gunk. Put the sliced pods into a blender and add approx ¼ water into the blender. This is the stage when you can add flavours into your tea whether it’s orange juice or grapefruit. You can add it later on or earlier, whichever you prefer.
You can add anything you want (Minted chocolate.etc) and it’s basically up to you. I will admit the taste and smell of the pod tea is overwhelming, and to some, it’s unbearable to consume or even smell. This is why we add flavours to hid the bitter earthy taste of the poppy pod tea.

4. Turn on the Blender to its max for 4mins to ensure the poppy pods are finely cut up into smaller pieces and become liquid form. After 4mins stir the green liquid gently for a minute to help breakup the pods mass so it can be extracted for its alkaloids easier, and afterwards, presume the blending for another 4mins until done.
When your finished blending the poppy pods, it should look like a foamy grass-coloured green liquid that emits an earthy flowery fragrant (similar to freshly cut grass) and then leave this liquid to settle for about 10mins and then after 10mins you should notice that the liquid has darkened to an ivy green.

5. Pour the foamy green liquid into a clean stainless pot and then turn on the cooker (low temperature) and let the liquid simmer for about 30mins (every 10mins stir it) to give time for the opiate alkaloids to release themselves since opiate alkaloids are soluble in boiling water (make sure that the water never exceeds 80 degrees Celsius with a thermometer. Temperatures of 50 to 60 degrees Celsius are highly recommended because more opiates are extracted faster when under heat. At no point should the water boil or even bubble. Don’t have it not too hot otherwise the alkaloids will begin to break down and be destroyed). Then add lemon juice.

6. After the simmering, get a large glass bowl and filter the poppy pod liquid through a mental strainer or cheesecloth into the bowl to get the majority of the pod material.

7. You can gather up the poppy pod material and reuse it by repeating the previous steps.

8. After that get a flask and funnel. Rip a piece of tissue and stuff the funnel hole as this will act like a filter and get rid of the rest of the pod material.
Pour the greenish liquid into the funnel and wait until it goes through, repeat again and again until everything is poured into the flask.

The end result should be an earthy smelling liquid. Consume and enjoy! Remember to store the poppy pod tea in a cool and dry place (I suggest a wardrobe or attic. Make sure it’s a cool place otherwise mold or other nasty looking organism will start to form.)

FAQ
1. Can this be done from poppy seeds?
Answer: Yes, but the quality and yield is weaker.
2. Are poppy pods bought from the Internet OK for this?
Answer: Of course, as long it is Papaver Somniferum.
3. Can I use dry poppy pods for this?
Answer: Yes, but fresh poppy pods, IME, is a lot stronger than dried pods
4. Why do I have keep under 80 degrees Celsius?
Answer: Opiate alkaloids begin to breakdown and are destroyed at approx 82.6 degrees Celsius.
5. Is the heat necessary when doing this?
Answer: Yes but it is optional. Heat greatly facilitates the extraction of opiate alkaloids into the water. People do it successfully without heat but lower yields result.
6. Can you inject opium like heroin?
Answer: DO NOT EVER INJECT OPIUM! It's full of plant matter. It isn't safe to inject opium, for whatever reason, in its crude state. You don't want to inject plant matter into your blood stream, trust me, for it would probably give you a stroke or perhaps kill you. However, If you do survive then it would probably leave you with a big glob of insoluble waxy goo in your muscle. But some people have/do inject opium, and to be honest, I've never heard anything positive from it. it's a very stupid thing to do. I can’t emphasis how stupid it would be for someone to injecy opium into their vein.

WARNING:
It is extremely important to understand the dangers of poppy pod tea and opium. I’ve messed with a fair amount of opiates to say it’s very easy to get addicted and lose all senses of reality with a blink of an eye. Your dependence on the drug will make you do things you normally wouldn’t do whether it’s robbing your mother’s jewelry to feed your PPT habits or becoming more aggressive and endangering you/and your family welfare. Unfortunately, back when I first did opium/poppy pod tea I was naïve and ignorant of the drug and refused to listen to the warning signs, and because of this addiction it has forced me to raid my friend’s parent’s medicine cabinet for prescription drugs and sometimes these containers are mislabeled and can lead to serious problems.
Your adult life/or teenage years (whatever time in your life you do it) will flash before your very eyes and not to mention your family will become more aware of your substance abuse and so it is vital that you respect the drug, heed my warning and not try nod everyday to escape your petty life. I’ve been addicted to opiates for 4/5 years, and I’ve cloaked it from most of my friends and family who after some time became more worried about my unexplained behaviour and aggression. I have heard from many people that they can ‘stop using the drug whenever’ and this is a false. I’m guilty of saying that phrase myself but you must understand that these addictions are hard to fight alone and serious measures must be taken if one is to be cured of this illness.
It’s fun messing with opiates with friends but be very cautious and watch out for one another because if you suspect a friend/family member is a closeted opiate addict then confront them and urge them to seek help.
Suicide is high among us opiate users, and so every moment counts if your willing to save someone you love, don’t wait for someone else to do it, act now and save a life.

I’ve gave you enough information for you to understand opiates are ‘hard drugs’ and must be avoided at all times but if you insist on doing the drugs, then, take the responsibility and respect the drug. Don’t act like your ‘Superman’ and pretend nothing can stop or kill you (This is probably the reason there are people, who take more than they’re suppose to and overdose/die). Opiates are a powerful substance that must be taken responsibly, if not, should be avoided.
I’ve abused it and now I have been ensnared into the world of drug abuse. I get no sleep (stay up all hours of the night, tossing and jerking my head.) as a constant urge of acquiring the drug takes a hold of me, it slowly withers me down until I feel no pain and give up the game. You won’t be able to feel emotion, or get your head around things.

Anyway…please…please take it responsibly (as a treatment for pain but do not use as a recreational drug because addiction is a severe problem and you could possibly venture out and seek stronger opiates like heroin or oxycontin.).

Best wishes from EK :thumbsup:

Edited by Esekon Kelly (06/30/13 03:53 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMunkey106
Psychonaut
Male

Loc: Lafayette, Louisiana
Re: Pictorial for Modern Opium Growers [Re: Esekon Kelly] * 1
    #13661288 - 12/20/10 05:12 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

BEAUTIFUL THREAD!

OfflineEsekon Kelly
Happy daft bloke
Male User Gallery

Re: Pictorial for Modern Opium Growers [Re: Munkey106]
    #13661316 - 12/20/10 05:18 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Munkey106 said:
BEAUTIFUL THREAD!

Thank you :etjesus:

[Larger] My stash = ounces of opium [/Larger]

1. Get an empty cardboard cereal boxes. Clean the content inside and then cut a large square/rectangular gap at the center of the boxes about two inches from the edges/and corners. Use duck-tape to seal all the cereal boxes opened flaps to avoid soil spillage, and then fill the inside of the cereal boxes with loose enriched soil. However, compacted soil (almost like clay) is unsuitable as the papaver somniferum roots cannot penetrate such soil and prefer loose soil with depth.

2. Spread the soil evenly throughout the insides of the cereal boxes and flatten out evenly any lumps and bumps.

3. Grab half a handful of papaver somniferum seeds/bread seeds and spread it across the soil and cover it with an inch of soil (strongly advised). Afterwards, spray the soil lightly with non-chlorinated water and then find a suitable location, where you can establish a small farm for your summer crop.
The cardboard boxes over the coming months should wither away as the spring season approaches and the rainy weather ensues and the seeds begin to germinate. Boxes make it easier for transporting your portable farm from one location to another if the location you’ve chosen at first has become an unsuitable place for growing poppies. Also it’s easier to remember where you’ve placed your portable farm since the content of the boxes should be spotted very easily among the masses of green grass/or whatever is growing there.

Opiate hash

I bought an ounce of chocolate hash (£120 or £180 I think). It looked like a chunk of chocolate, almost. Whenever I broke a bit with my finger (with the help of Pliers) I discovered a tint of shiny gold and small pieces of green plant matter.
It smelled like regular hash with a hint of chocolate to it. However, it wasn't a strong smell like the Moroccan hash I smoked in Spain. Cheap. Potent. Golden Brown colour.
It was rock solid. It was compacted like a stone and it had a fantasy hash aftertaste whenever I smoked it but unfortunately I expected a head buzz and all I got was a body buzz instead, which disappointed me greatly, it wasn't that good and the effects didn't last long.
Anyway, I had three ounces of cooked opium sitting under my bed that looked like coal.
I melted the tar opium in water with a candle until it turned into a bubbly sticky tar like substance that stunk up my room and then I broke up the chocolate hash into small tiny pieces and added it into the sticky opium.
I crushed it finely and mixed it together until I was unable to recognize, which was opium and which was hash. Afterwards I rolled the sticky substance into three fat fingers and then into small golf-sized balls that had a blackish chocolate colour.
The sticky tar material stuck to my hands like black glue and was extremely difficult to remove, regardless how much soap I added or the amount of water.
I let the opiate hash dry for about three or four days before smoking.
The first time I smoked the opiate hash... it emitted an addictively attractive sweet fragrance that could soothe the body and mind. It was an intense high and I couldn’t remember much because I abused the drug for so long that I suffered a mental breakdown. I can't describe it really...a sweet, chocolate, flowery smell that seemed so beauty and natural and potent, and yet had an extreme negative effect on my health and mental state.
I smoked opiate hash for at least a whole year, almost everyday from morning to night before I did any work or studied. Smoking small pieces at first and then when I couldn't get the same pleasant effects I intensified the dosage to sustain my unnoticeable addiction that drove me half insane and made me do things I normally wouldn’t do. Unfortunately, I forgot all about the addiction part from the opiate hash and ever since my stash ran dry (Christmas 2011) I didn’t feel the same anymore and had a strong desire to commit suicide.
I enjoyed it so much that I completely forgot how to function properly without the drug and I seemly noticed that I’ve developed a slight mental disorder. It’s was an experience and I’ll be honest, enjoyed every moment smoking opiate hash

Edited by Esekon Kelly (08/16/12 12:03 PM)

InvisibleMidnight_TokerM
DFTBA
Male

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Pictorial for Modern Opium Growers [Re: Esekon Kelly]
    #13661451 - 12/20/10 05:51 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

WOW I want to grow some opium!!!  Do you have to use a 400w+ light if you only do indoor?  And roughly how many doses do you get from 1 or 2 plants?

Invisibledrr
Male

Re: Pictorial for Modern Opium Growers [Re: Midnight_Toker] * 3
    #13661466 - 12/20/10 05:54 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Awesome! I've always wanted to try this.

--------------------
Dr. Robert

OfflineEsekon Kelly
Happy daft bloke
Male User Gallery

Re: Pictorial for Modern Opium Growers [Re: drr]
    #13661581 - 12/20/10 06:22 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

[Deleted]

Reason: Already posted in the update

Edited by Esekon Kelly (08/06/12 01:33 PM)

OfflineWingedWatcher
Male User Gallery

Re: Pictorial for Modern Opium Growers [Re: Esekon Kelly]
    #13662120 - 12/20/10 08:28 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Very nice! I have to give a shot at this someday...

thanks a lot dude!

--------------------
By lsd i assume you mean acid. acid is put onto blotter paper in the form of liquid because the paper absorbs it. The ink is already on the paper before the acid goes on, when they form together it is now known as "lsd"
I have not seen acid-blotter paper with cartoon characters on it since the 90s. I would advice you to rip or cut a 1 inch square length and width and try it out.. dont be scared.
When you eat the paper everything dissolves in your mouth. including the ink, lsd and even the paper itself. If nothing dissolves, it is not lsd.

-Jagrass

Offlinekbtokin
theosophist
Male User Gallery

Loc: south east Flag
Re: Pictorial for Modern Opium Growers [Re: WingedWatcher]
    #13662758 - 12/20/10 10:55 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

great thread!

:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

:billymaythumbup:

--------------------

Can not be responsable for my goat, he hijacks my account and posts nonsense.

KBtokin's trade list

Offlinepyl91

Loc: Flag
Re: Pictorial for Modern Opium Growers [Re: kbtokin]
    #13663139 - 12/21/10 12:12 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Amazing thread, very informative! :cheers:

OfflineEsekon Kelly
Happy daft bloke
Male User Gallery

Re: Pictorial for Modern Opium Growers [Re: pyl91]
    #13664228 - 12/21/10 06:22 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

pyl91 said:
Amazing thread, very informative! :cheers:

thank you and thank you everybody

--------------------
How to Grow Opium and Make Poppy Pod Tea Pictorial
^^^^^^^^^^^^
How to Grow Opium Poppies, or How to make Poppy Pod Tea Pictorial.

:pm: if you need any help or want questions answered

Invisibleinsomniatic_tripz
Space Cadet
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dreams
Re: Pictorial for Modern Opium Growers, How to grow opium [Re: Esekon Kelly]
    #14125468 - 03/15/11 05:18 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Very informative thread.. thanks!

I have a question. Can you chop the seed heads off directly before harvesting and bring them somewhere else to score and produce latex? Or do they have to be alive and have circulation to produce?

--------------------
:awesome2:

OfflineEsekon Kelly
Happy daft bloke
Male User Gallery

Re: Pictorial for Modern Opium Growers, How to grow opium [Re: insomniatic_tripz]
    #14125577 - 03/15/11 05:43 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

[Deleted]

Reason: Already posted in the update

Edited by Esekon Kelly (08/06/12 01:36 PM)

Offlineesquaredx
'Murican
 User Gallery

Loc: Dutch Country
    #14125898 - 03/15/11 06:52 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

I do have some seeds laying around somewhere  :super:

Good information.

--------------------

OfflineEsekon Kelly
Happy daft bloke
Male User Gallery

Re: Pictorial for Modern Opium Growers, How to grow opium [Re: esquaredx]
    #14130173 - 03/16/11 01:17 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

thank you, and if you have seeds laying around somewhere go find them and plant more.

--------------------
How to Grow Opium and Make Poppy Pod Tea Pictorial
^^^^^^^^^^^^
How to Grow Opium Poppies, or How to make Poppy Pod Tea Pictorial.

:pm: if you need any help or want questions answered

Offlineesquaredx
'Murican
 User Gallery

#14130409 - 03/16/11 02:12 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Esekon Kelly said:
thank you, and if you have seeds laying around somewhere go find them and plant more.

Im gonna give it a shot.
I had tried growing them about a year ago, but they were little bastards! Hopefully your posts will make it somewhat easier

--------------------

OfflineEsekon Kelly
Happy daft bloke
Male User Gallery

#14131342 - 03/16/11 04:21 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

[Deleted]

Reason: Already Posted the information

Edited by Esekon Kelly (08/06/12 12:56 PM)

Offlineesquaredx
'Murican
 User Gallery

#14131702 - 03/16/11 05:19 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Im getting some ready atm, and I will eventually post some pics up :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineEsekon Kelly
Happy daft bloke
Male User Gallery

#14131903 - 03/16/11 05:54 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

[Deleted]

Reason: Already Posted the information

Edited by Esekon Kelly (08/06/12 12:52 PM)

InvisibleShadOWCrack
~~~LOOKING DOWN THE SCOPE~~~
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: EVERY WHERE
    #14135178 - 03/17/11 05:26 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

nice! i have 3 diff strains lol

--------------------
AMU=Amateur Mycologists United

AMU ------->:opensign:--->:goatse:<---:opensign:<------Q&A
:squirrelnut:I'm just a squirrel man, trying to get a nut:urinate:

:v::v:

:opensign: VVV Free Active/Edible/Exotic Spore Print or Syringe or Edible Culture Trade Thread VVV :opensign:

Offlineiluvfungi
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oakland, CA USA Flag
Re: Pictorial for Modern Opium Growers, How to grow opium [Re: ShadOWCrack]
    #14135239 - 03/17/11 06:23 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Rofl hydro poppies. Didn't know that was possible. I might give that a try. Thanks man.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, HPS, Papaver Somniferum, Pressure Cooker

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden