Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinethe free thinker
salesman
Male User Gallery

Loc: twin cities
Don't you just love being who we are?
    #2421385 - 03/11/04 10:50 PM (20 years, 21 days ago)

And doing what we do? (Tripping)

Sometimes... I just think about people who live their lifetime, and die before seeing the things we have seen, and experiencing the things we have experienced.

Hooray for pychedelics  :biggrin:  :mushroom2:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: Don't you just love being who we are? [Re: the free thinker]
    #2421464 - 03/11/04 11:08 PM (20 years, 21 days ago)

True that! Good times.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

Offlinepsikooz
Stranger
Loc: Los Angeles
Re: Don't you just love being who we are? [Re: nicechrisman]
    #2421545 - 03/11/04 11:23 PM (20 years, 21 days ago)

All the way brother. Its sad that there are people out their that think they understand it all, but in reality they are very close minded and dont even understand a fraction of what we know. That is why i am dedicating my life to psychedelic research. Psychedelics need to be re-instated in our culutre, they have so many benefits. They are the answer to all of our problems. Its hard to get people to think criticaly, and outside of the box. Psychedelics do this very well, it is their purpose. And it is my purpose to ensure that those that desire and seek the knowledge that is available, obtain the knowledge. This is how the world is going to become a better place, because currently the world is in a downword spiral, the only way to save it is to teach the use of psychedelics, to create a system in wich common man partakes in the use of sacraments as a whole. Once society learns that we are truly all one at the source, we will work towards the common goal of making the world last longer. We can do it. we just need action.

"Action brings good fortune"
-Syd Barret

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
Re: Don't you just love being who we are? [Re: psikooz]
    #2421621 - 03/11/04 11:38 PM (20 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

psikooz said:
All the way brother. think they understand it all, but in reality they are very close minded and dont even understand a fraction of what we know.

i think all we know is how little we know

at least thats all i know  :shocked:

i do enjoy having experienced all that i have experienced, but sometimes it can drive me nuts and i go to a college where id say about 85% of the people around me have never even smoked pot, LET ALONE tried LSD or Mushrooms.  Its very depressing to be surrounded by those closed minds all the time, especially cause in high school a good proportion of people had tripped.  So sometimes being so awake in a feild of sleeping people is very frustrating for me.  But i do love it.  I think the only solution is to open everyone else's eyes :laugh:

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

Offlinepsikooz
Stranger
Loc: Los Angeles
Re: Don't you just love being who we are? [Re: Help on the Way]
    #2421653 - 03/11/04 11:44 PM (20 years, 21 days ago)

Great point. All we know is that we dont know that much at all.

But atleast we know that we dont know anything. :gd_icon:

InvisibleShamanorrhea
Stranger
    #2421868 - 03/12/04 12:56 AM (20 years, 21 days ago)

Quite frankly, no. It leaves me feeling empty inside and raises questions about my sanity.

But that's not going to stop me doing them.

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
Re: Don't you just love being who we are? [Re: Shamanorrhea]
    #2421879 - 03/12/04 01:01 AM (20 years, 21 days ago)

haha i stopped questioning my sanity a while ago when i realized my sanity was loooong gone  :tongue:

my intelligence still seems sharp though.  In fact im pretty sure tripping has helped it

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

OfflineDestruKtiKon
Embrace theChaos!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Here
Re: Don't you just love being who we are? [Re: Help on the Way]
    #2422509 - 03/12/04 04:00 AM (20 years, 21 days ago)

Sanity is relative to the norm of society. If everyone was insane in the eyes of todays society, then that would be the new state of 'sanity' and the sane of now could be deemed insane.

--------------------
Light & Music

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
Re: Don't you just love being who we are? [Re: psikooz]
    #2422815 - 03/12/04 06:56 AM (20 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

psikooz said:
All the way brother. Its sad that there are people out their that think they understand it all, but in reality they are very close minded and dont even understand a fraction of what we know. That is why i am dedicating my life to psychedelic research. Psychedelics need to be re-instated in our culutre, they have so many benefits. They are the answer to all of our problems. Its hard to get people to think criticaly, and outside of the box. Psychedelics do this very well, it is their purpose. And it is my purpose to ensure that those that desire and seek the knowledge that is available, obtain the knowledge. This is how the world is going to become a better place, because currently the world is in a downword spiral, the only way to save it is to teach the use of psychedelics, to create a system in wich common man partakes in the use of sacraments as a whole. Once society learns that we are truly all one at the source, we will work towards the common goal of making the world last longer. We can do it. we just need action.

"Action brings good fortune"
-Syd Barret

I'm so with you on that one my brother *pop* cheers  :beer:  :thumbup:

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Re: Don't you just love being who we are? [Re: Shamanorrhea]
    #2422819 - 03/12/04 07:04 AM (20 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

Shamanorrhea said:
Quite frankly, no. It leaves me feeling empty inside and raises questions about my sanity.

But that's not going to stop me doing them.

In my case I feel full inside, full of knowledge and experience and makes me question why I would care about sanity at all.  Hehe.

I'm so happy my life is spiced with psychedelic experiences and spiritual understanding, its fucking great, it makes me love myself!  I'm so happy I dont care what the society's laws and norms are, it makes me actually enjoy my life  :laugh:

--------------------

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
    #2422834 - 03/12/04 07:25 AM (20 years, 21 days ago)

the possibilities are endless

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

Offlinepfshroomer
MASTER OF MY DOMAIN
Male User Gallery

Loc: seeking the truth
Re: Don't you just love being who we are? [Re: Ripple]
    #2423369 - 03/12/04 10:25 AM (20 years, 20 days ago)

I totally agree with psikooz,I am dedicating my life to herbal medicine. I want to discover new plants that have psychoactive properties and such.......I love growing my own plants and such.....I just dont know what field to study in college,could someone help me out with this.....Should I study botany?Or is there any type of enthobotanical colleges anywhere?

Peace,

PF~

--------------------
"Follow the medicine path with an open mind and a clear heart, and you will surely find inner peace and enlightenment."

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
Re: Don't you just love being who we are? [Re: pfshroomer]
    #2423454 - 03/12/04 10:38 AM (20 years, 20 days ago)

:spliff: :pill: :pill2: :gd_icon: :beer:

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

Edited by Ripple (03/12/04 01:33 PM)

Offlinethe free thinker
salesman
Male User Gallery

Loc: twin cities
    #2423644 - 03/12/04 11:23 AM (20 years, 20 days ago)

Yep. The first time I tripped on shrooms, I knew I had found my true calling.

--------------------

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

#2423665 - 03/12/04 11:28 AM (20 years, 20 days ago)

I reccomend studying botany.  I study botany... well its called Gardening here in Norway but its probably about the same thing.  I'm in the first year of botany and allready know more than enough to grow more than enough :wink:  All plants go under botany, so if you know botany you know everything.

--------------------

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #2424566 - 03/12/04 03:00 PM (20 years, 20 days ago)

Quote:

the free thinker said:
Yep.  The first time I tripped on shrooms, I knew I had found my true calling.

I felt the same way!  Amongst the mystery and utter confusion of my first trip, there existed something that I wanted to explore further.  It added something to my life, tripping I mean.  I see life in an entire new way and am so very thankful for the psychedelic experience.  :heart:

Offlinesalviadog
Stranger

#2428715 - 03/13/04 07:50 PM (20 years, 19 days ago)

Quote:

pfshroomer said:
I totally agree with psikooz,I am dedicating my life to herbal medicine. I want to discover new plants that have psychoactive properties and such.......I love growing my own plants and such.....I just dont know what field to study in college,could someone help me out with this.....Should I study botany?Or is there any type of enthobotanical colleges anywhere?

Peace,

PF~

I was wondering the same thing. I'm taking computer science right now which before psychedelics seemed like a good thing. After psychedelics and buddhism, however it seems like a complete and utter waste of time. I was thinking about mastering or getting my phd in neuroscience. I would to do research involving psychedelics and/or strokes as they are making large headway in that field. I don't find computers interesting anymore, and I don't want to waste my life doing something that I don't want to do. This is sounding more like a rant than anything, but I think it fits fine into this post.

--------------------
Happiness is not being smart enough to know what to worry about.

Offlinepfshroomer
MASTER OF MY DOMAIN
Male User Gallery

Loc: seeking the truth
Re: Don't you just love being who we are? [Re: salviadog]
    #2437300 - 03/15/04 10:31 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

awesome......there are so many different things I am interested in right now,most having something to do with psychedelics and/or the way they effect the body/mind/and soul,that I really dont know what feild to study....Im guessing botany but Im just really interseted in several different things like wildlife,fisheries,and conservationism and enviromentilism that I dont know what to choose from...Maybe GOD will help me out in some way and show me which is the best!
But thanks for the help filthysock and salviadog.I think we're all in the same boat here!
Peace,
PF~

--------------------
"Follow the medicine path with an open mind and a clear heart, and you will surely find inner peace and enlightenment."

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds