Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisiblesuiM
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co.
Crazy Burglery Story
    #3942639 - 03/20/05 04:17 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Ok this restaurant where i work as a busser, La Strada Italian Cuizine was burglerized a couple weeks ago. Lemme tell you this dude was fucked from the get go. Its like 12:00am and PG&E is doing work in the parking lot so the alarm is off(if he was smart about it he could have pulled it off) The workers see this dude walking along and checking every buisness's door in the strip too see if it was open, and then they saw dude walk around the corner. The bugler the proceeded to break a window above a door on the side of the restaurant and get in, he went to the cash register smashed it on the ground and took $150(the dumbass left $180 still in the register :rolleyes:) then went lookin around the front for somethin. The workers then saw him in the restaurant and called the police. Now here is where shit hits the fan and dude is completly fucked. Now keep in mind he had just been released from San Quentin days before from a seven year sentence for comercial buglery :grin: :rolleyes: So the workers call the police and some of them RUN over(the police station is two places down the street) and it was shift change so there were twice as many cop cars out and they roll up. Well one of the officers that responded used to work at the restaurant and might even be buisness partners with the owners so he had a cop at ever door trapping the guy inside, then sent 4 cops and a dog into the restarant. The burgler freaked and crawled into the ventilation system. He crawled around and fell out of a little hatch above the kitchen door smashing his face on the hard tile floor. There were two cops in the kitchen, one of them was the cop that used to work there, the burgler kept scrambling around looking for a knie or something and the cops where there with there guns on him and sayin to each other "why dont you shoot him" and other cop is like "naw you shoot him" and first cop is like "man why cant you kill him?". At this point the burgler is freakin and jumps over the place where the cooks put the food for the waiters to pick up and runs out the door where he is attacked and mauled by a dog then beaten by the police cause he wouldnt cooperate. And back to prison he goes for a REALLY REALLY long time.

So thats my story. I have such a first hand account courtasy of the officer who i mentioned that used to work there. He had dinner there a couple nights after. I just dont get it he musta been on some serious drugs to do somethin like that but hey now we get to laugh about him on the internet while he sits in a jail cell.

--------------------

$30, help me out and buy one!
Square Store - https://squareup.com/store/peace-angel-clothing-ent

Paypal - peaceangelclothingent@gmail.com

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: Crazy Burglery Story [Re: sui]
    #3942646 - 03/20/05 04:21 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

LOL, fucking tweakers.

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

InvisiblesuiM
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co.
Re: Crazy Burglery Story [Re: hawksapprentice]
    #3942666 - 03/20/05 04:29 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:
LOL, fucking tweakers.

my thought exactly. He fucked the ciling up in the bathroom where he crawled into the vents. The had to replace damn near everything.

--------------------

$30, help me out and buy one!
Square Store - https://squareup.com/store/peace-angel-clothing-ent

Paypal - peaceangelclothingent@gmail.com

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

Offlinedelta9
Active Ingredient
Male Arcade Champion: Plumber

Loc: California
Re: Crazy Burglery Story [Re: sui]
    #3942742 - 03/20/05 05:05 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Heehee, yeah, needed his fix!$#@$@#!#@$

--------------------
delta9

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub