Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Fireworks on Salvia
    #4364743 - 07/02/05 10:52 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

:nut:

I don't know what's up with salvia, but it makes me more delusional than any drug I've done yet. The odd thing was, when I smoked it while watching fireworks tonight, the delusions I had were actually real.

I came from behind the area where you're supposed to watch them, as it's hard to smoke salvia in a crowd of a few hundred people, but to my disappointment there were at least a few dozen people in the back too. Being outdoors in a heavily wooded area, I walked into the woods for a minute, lit up a bowl of homemade salvia extract, and took 5 or 6 good hits of it.

The fireworks just started going off, and being completely delusional I thought I was in a type of "war-zone" and that the fireworks were actually being aimed over my head. I was fearful that I would get hit with explosives from them, and my first instinct was to run. I looked to the side of me, and, completely zoomed out, saw some red ashes fall from the firework about a foot next to me. The funny part was, this was all real; the fireworks actually were overhead and raining down ashes around me.

I stumbled back to the woodland path, where more people walked by. This was about a minute after I smoked it, so I was still just as intoxicated. I thought the people were friends of mine that I knew, but not wanting them to see me like this, I just stayed where I was, standing there. It was pretty dark so I don't know if they saw me, but I can only imagine what they were thinking if they actually did see a random person just standing there as they walked by.

I continued to walk to the open area where the fireworks were going overhead, and couldn't really enjoy them like I would on marijuana or psychedelics. My entire mind delved into the deepest recesses of delusional thinking I had, and I became obsessed with ancient China. Knowing the Chinese invented fireworks, I thought that some person in ancient China was in the exact same situation I was now, just watching the fireworks, messed up on some drug or another, whether it be opium like a Chinese man would do or salvia like I did.

Ashes continued to fall around us, and people were actually getting hit by the falling red embers from the fireworks. It made me laugh for quite a while, but I saw a fat American mother grabbing her toddler and taking refuge under a tree, which spiralled me off into another thought loop. I realized that genetically, we humans are the same humans that lived in harmony with their environment, surviving like lions and dinosaurs, ignoring the mosquitoes biting them and able to sleep on the ground in the rain. But in the modern day, we would die in the wild. I realized natural selection only takes place in the most dire and violent of situations; when the species is on its last foot, when it's just about to give up and die, that's when the mutation really counts. Yet when you're a virus like humanity is, evolution will go slower than a snail's pace.

In conclusion, salvia does barely anything to enhance fireworks. :wink: It was still incredibly trippy though.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleNoetical
Flip Horrorshow

Re: Fireworks on Salvia [Re: Ravus]
    #4364752 - 07/02/05 10:56 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I like your story and you have inspired me to blow my mind up with Salvia

InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
    #4364755 - 07/02/05 10:57 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Damn.

I personally am extremely sensitive to the sage, and could hardly imagine using Salvia extract for recreational use, for myself that is.

I could imagine the goddess would have a hard time speaking to me in a crowd filled with excited American blowin shit up in the air, in celebration of our nation.  Kinda like nascar...pointless..and wasteful.

America, so wasteful.  But what can yah do?  What can I do?  Prolly just eat a sandwich and shutup, haha.

But glad you had fun :smile:

Being such a disassociative sage, I am astonished with your experience.  Nice report.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4364757 - 07/02/05 10:58 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Ravus said:
I stumbled back to the woodland path, where more people walked by. This was about a minute after I smoked it, so I was still just as intoxicated. I thought the people were friends of mine that I knew, but not wanting them to see me like this, I just stayed where I was, standing there. It was pretty dark so I don't know if they saw me, but I can only imagine what they were thinking if they actually did see a random person just standing there as they walked by.

I continued to walk to the open area where the fireworks were going overhead, and couldn't really enjoy them like I would on marijuana or psychedelics. My entire mind delved into the deepest recesses of delusional thinking I had, and I became obsessed with ancient China. Knowing the Chinese invented fireworks, I thought that some person in ancient China was in the exact same situation I was now, just watching the fireworks, messed up on some drug or another, whether it be opium like a Chinese man would do or salvia like I did.

What an awesome experience man. Definately worthwhile and one you won't forget. I like the comedy you added describing the portion of your trip I quoted above. Gave me a good chuckle. Awesome report. :smile:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Re: Fireworks on Salvia [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4364827 - 07/02/05 11:17 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Salvia isn't my #1 recreational drug, and it definitely does give me some odd reactions...

For example, when I was smoking it in the woods, my legs were getting weak (they always do when I smoke salvia) and I was ready to just lay down there in the middle of the woods in a relatively pitch black night. Luckily I waited until I was in an open area where I wouldn't sit on some insects waiting to crawl in my shirt and pants, but eh, bad setting.

Though now that I type this, some of it is starting to come back to me, so I'll add a bit of the more obscure things that only people who've done salvia can probably relate to.

When I just finished smoking the salvia, I was hearing voices. Or not "hearing voices" in the traditional sense, but there was some sort of communication going on... there was someone (or multiple someones) communicating with me, and it made me extremely paranoid. The fireworks had just started, so I'm pretty sure I was talking to both the people setting off the fireworks (and trying to hit me since I was in their "war-zone" as I was thinking in the delusional state) and also people on the path, who I thought could see me smoking it. Even though there was no one there... :shiftyeyes:

Yet it seemed completely normal at the time. Must've been ghosts, eh?

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Offlinejigoro
be nice to thenewbie

Loc: Oklahoma
Re: Fireworks on Salvia [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4364829 - 07/02/05 11:17 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Great story bro..was a fun read

i think i need to try salvia

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Re: Fireworks on Salvia [Re: jigoro]
    #4364839 - 07/02/05 11:21 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

It sounds interesting when other people describe, but when you yourself do it the experience can be pretty uncomfortable and dysphoric.

Though if you have the mind for it, I highly recommend it trying it at least once. I wouldn't follow my advice on fireworks though; salvia isn't a good drug to do near a crowd of people by any means. It makes me delusional enough in thinking nonexistent people are around me as it is...

--------------------

InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
    #4364842 - 07/02/05 11:21 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Ravus said:

Must've been aliens

:lol:

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4364879 - 07/02/05 11:32 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

The first time I did salvia I was with a friend driving through a snowstorm. When I looked at the snow hitting the windshield, it felt like the snow was coming through the glass and smacking me in the face. Quite odd.

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #4365488 - 07/03/05 03:29 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

that was an entertaining story to read while I ate breakfast :cool:

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
Re: Fireworks on Salvia [Re: stefan]
    #4374198 - 07/05/05 11:41 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

i haev things talk to me evereytime i do salvia. i go to this place in my head where inanimate objects are creatures but its like a different world. When i chew salvia though i dont geta roudn tos eeing them they talk to me. its not like peoplea re talking to you but its liek you think there voices but its sounds so real likes its there. Ive always thought of these voices coming from made up people/creature in my head.

--------------------

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
Re: Fireworks on Salvia [Re: DeathCompany]
    #4374264 - 07/06/05 12:02 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

trippy shit mang..i think I would like salvia, even if it scared the fuck outta me...

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
Re: Fireworks on Salvia [Re: Skunk420]
    #4374583 - 07/06/05 01:38 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

ya now everytime i do it i go to that world in my head and as i come back its as if ive been there for months or years. LIke the closer i come back to reality the less i remember about the world/people in my head and the more i remember the real world. Its like as i come back i go "o ya i remember this place this is my backyard" or " o hey that guy over there i remember him hes my best friend" The reason i think it all hapens in my head is my friends(if i do it with people around which i hate) say i start walking and just hold still or sit still for a minute tops and looks like nothing is happening but in my head im living in an actaul place where i know people/creatures and im walking around and such while my friends run around and there hallucenations play off what they actually see
o ya the wierd thing is everything turns into cartoons like the coloring and looks

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order