- Can I stack jars in the pot or in the pressure cooker?
There is no problem with stacking the jars in the pot or in the pressure cooker, as long there is a lid on the pot. (01/01/90 12:00 AM)
- What is the best means of humidification?
The answer to this question strongly depends on what do you want to humidify. (01/01/90 12:00 AM)
- How can I make a spore print?
This is a short outline. (01/01/90 12:00 AM)
- When should I pick a mushroom to make a spore print?
The right time is once the cap has opened and begins to throw spores, visible as purple deposit on and under the cap, for instance on the stem or on the veil or on the surface of the cake respective casing. (01/01/90 12:00 AM)
- What can I do with a sporeprint?
You can either make a syringe and use this inoculate pf cakes, transfer the spores to agar medium or directly to sterilized grain substrates. (01/01/90 12:00 AM)
- How can I make a syringe?
Likely the best syringe making tek is the Psilocyber's Syringe Tek. (01/01/90 12:00 AM)
- How long is a syringe viable?
Under right conditions up to several years. (01/01/90 12:00 AM)
- How long is a print viable?
A print is viable for several years if stored in a cold, dark and dry place. (01/01/90 12:00 AM)
- How long should I wait before using a freshly-made syringe?
You should wait a few hours after making the syringe to allow the spores to rehydrate. (01/01/90 12:00 AM)
- Which desiccant is the best to use?
One of the best drying agents is drierite. (01/01/90 12:00 AM)
- How much weight is lost when drying mushrooms?
Mushrooms consist of over 90% water. (01/01/90 12:00 AM)
- Why should they be "cracker dry"?
Cracker dry mushrooms keep best for prolonged periods of time. (01/01/90 12:00 AM)
- Can I freeze mushrooms?
Yes you can, however they should be dried first. (01/01/90 12:00 AM)
- Can I cook with mushrooms?
Yes, you can, although they might lose some of their potency this way. (01/01/90 12:00 AM)
- What is a contaminant?
The contaminants are so named solely because they are undesired. (01/01/90 12:00 AM)
- How do I tell contamination from healthy mycelium?
Most contaminants look very different than mushroom mycelium. (01/01/90 12:00 AM)
- My mushroom caps turned brown-violet over night, are they contaminated?
When the cap opens, spores are released from the gills of a mushroom. (01/01/90 12:00 AM)
- What is the "FSR"? What is the "Free Spore Ring"?
The FSR is a project maintained by various people throughout the world. (01/01/90 12:00 AM)
- How do I make an avatar picture display under my nickname?
The avatar picture displayed has the size 70 x 70 pix , so make sure the picture you want to use has either these dimensions or at least the proportions. (01/01/90 12:00 AM)
- How do I cultivate Panaeolus cyanescens?
Introduction: Panaeo) is the next logical step once you've grown Psilocybe cubensis using bulk methods. (01/01/90 12:00 AM)
- How can I grow lots of shrooms, fast?
There is no quick and dirty way to start producing massive flushes from the start. (01/01/90 12:00 AM)