Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Viewing Ubitsa's Ratings (4 General: 5.0) Display: [ All | General | Trade ]  Sort: [ Rating | User | Date ]
[ See Ratings by Ubitsa ] [ Rating Stats ] Pages: 1
OfflineNewfound_wonder
Social Outcast

For this
09/13/10 02:48 PM

Quote:

Uh... yea, it is actually.  Those people are taking advantage of weed being illegal for most, and making a killing off it.  Like in any other business in this country, they can make their money by offering something large manufacturers can't, or they can get a new profession.

I'd love to sit around growing weed my whole life too, but life's not always so easy.  Those people aren't entitled to anything, and certainly not at the expense of other people's freedom.

Seriously, anyone who would take money over freedom is no american in my books, he's a greedy bastard who needs to learn a thing or two.

Quote:

Quote:
MagicMaker said:
It is absolutely ridiculous that they are trying to tax and regulate a fucking plant, who the fuck do they think they are.. Oh ya its the US government and they don't a flying fuck about anyone's personal freedom, just about money and power.

Dude you're not living in reality.

I paid a tax on my potato chips today, I'll pay a tax on my gasoline later, then I'll pay a tax on all my growing supplies, in fact almost anything I buy I pay a tax - I even pay a tax on my own damn property and house!  And all the while I'm paying a tax on every dime I make - BUT GUESS WHO'S NOT?  People growing weed illegally.

Everything is taxed these days, you need to grow the fuck up and pay taxes like the rest of us.  It's part of the way things work these days, even if it seems like it sucks.
Freedom is priceless, you have no idea how lucky you are to have the choice to give up a bit of money for increased freedom.

The drug war infuriates me too.  If I thought that a non-taxed legalization bill would pass in 2012 even, I'd be tempted to support that instead.  But a non-taxed legalization bill would be many years away, and the USA needs California to show them weed can be legal NOW.

Excellent post; your powers of rhetoric and persuasion have me feeling jealous. :smile:
InvisibleGreen_T
 User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
For this post
09/13/10 08:03 AM

Re: Re: Prop 19 "Money Bomb" on Monday 9/13

+5 :mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

You have your head on right!
OfflineDeeGee
Insert Title Here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sunny Southern California Flag
Killers
02/15/10 09:03 PM

lophs

:awethumb:
OfflineStatisticons_win
Stranger

these two videos!
01/15/10 10:16 AM

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11834136#11834136

:awesome:
Pages: 1

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.015 seconds spending 0.002 seconds on 5 queries.