Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Viewing Adustus's Ratings (12 General: 2.9 3.0 | 10 Trade: 4.5 ) Display: [ All | General | Trade ]  Sort: [ Rating | User | Date ]
[ See Ratings by Adustus ] [ Rating Stats ] [ Opt Out ] Pages: 1
Offlinednkronic
Berzerker
Male User Gallery

Fuckin Awesome Trade!
02/11/15 01:06 PM

Dude did me right. We both made random packs and I couldn't be happier!
Invisibleblood4blood
Calmer Than You Are

Loc: The Valley
05/25/14 11:28 PM

great trader here!  communication was top notch and he sent his package with haste.  hope to do it again
Offlineapoonanor
Time & Space Traveler

great!
05/02/14 09:04 PM

great trader!
InvisiblewildernessjunkieM
Reshitivest
I'm a teapot

Loc: HTTP 404 Not Found
This guy...
04/23/14 03:11 AM

Is a man of his word. We initiated a trade on a hand crafted crystal piece. After a couple of months the item was complete and promptly shipped to me. Good communication, nice finished product. Well done sir!

Adustus responded on 04/23/14 04:25 PM:

Thanks man glad you like your new piece :thumbup:

OfflineRandomFX
protege
Male User Gallery

Loc: North-East, USA Flag
Poor excuses and lies.
04/04/14 03:44 PM

Didn't come through with what he said he was going to. ended up claiming he had one strain and then later saying "Dude. Shit news. The syringe is a pearl oyster.Too much herb makes you think fuxxxed." (This was conveniently 3 days after our deal, glad I was waiting until he actually sent word he sent his side of the deal first, because he would of just ripped me off. Then he claims he will plate out enoki (This was like around the middle of Feb.) and then claims it get's contaminated, and even claimed he would make things good and show what kind of man he was by just sending me something as a freebie..yadda yadda yadda.... well, it's 4-4-14 now and haven't heard from him in weeks, shows what kind of man he is. It is clear this clown merely came to the forum to get what he wanted and could from anyone he could (and he did get good people to help him plenty.), and that is all he was about. Do not even want anything to do with him anymore frankly and after 2 months have long ago got what he was going to trade from others. nothing but a disappointing encounter. Not saying he can't do a trade....but am saying this is what happened with me. I'd be very leery, and have him send to you first.

It isn't paranoia acknowledging something that happens, it is reality. and evidently him being stoned off his ass, and not doing things right, or going through whatever he is going through. and never mentioned to me, is somehow my problem and not his, evidently, and me saying it makes me a dick, because everyone who does stuff of course never wants anyone else to know about them doing it. Go figure. I'll take the judgment for posting this, long after he has has plenty of time to come through, since mid Feb. in fact, it's mid April now. but it is what it is. hopefully will spare others the same.

Last Edited 04/10/14 11:10 PM

Adustus responded on 04/09/14 01:44 PM:

Your paranoia over me not pulling through on trades is still puzzling to me this day. Not once have my trades not come through just fine. And not once did I tell you we are locked in a trade agreement. You wanted things I had in the works. Not what I had on hand. Im sorry that due to me moving and prepping for college and dealing with my own life I couldnt cater to you. I still have an unsuccessful enoki that Im plating yet again. Originally for you but I suppose its for myself now. You are impatient, lacking of compassion, and lack clear communication. Id hardly call asking me about this shit in the middle of moving, stoned off my ass, as having any real merit in this situation. I never told you to wait. And I even offered freebies once I got situated enough to get things rolling again.:thumbdown: This guys a total dick!

Offlinemushcrab
shit apple
Male

Loc: great white north
fast and fair trades
03/10/14 03:04 PM

realy easy to work out trades with very fast delivery and great over all expericance tradeing with this user looking forward to many more trades in the future.

2 claws way up (thumbs for you that arnt blessed with claws lol)
:thumbup::thumbup:
Invisiblepsilocyclops
Newb
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
Spore Syringe
03/03/14 09:29 PM

If you're looking for a cool and reliable person to trade with, Adustus is your guy. Fast shipping and quality items. :thumbup:
OfflineForrester
embracing the subtle
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maine, USA Flag
exceptional trader
02/22/14 12:03 AM

Totally spent more than he had to on shipping just to make sure I got my package quickly.

Don't hesitate to trade with this guy, it's nice when someone goes the extra mile and makes it a priority to get you what they promised! :thumbup:

Thanks again!
Offlineleschampignons
Biochemistry + Mycology
Male User Gallery

Loc: NY/NJ/ME Flag
Trade for Borage seeds
12/20/13 06:15 PM

Good trade thanks for the Borage seeds!
Offlinebrianstequila
Sir John Falstaff
Male

great trader
12/02/13 03:00 PM

And a great shroomerite, will trade with again
Pages: 1
Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2021 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.002 seconds on 6 queries.