Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Viewing woodland_jewel's Ratings (3 General: 5.0 | 5 Trade: 4.4 ) Display: [ All | General | Trade ]  Sort: [ Rating | User | Date ]
[ See Ratings by woodland_jewel ] [ Rating Stats ] [ Opt Out ] Pages: 1
Invisiblesolarity
mm... my favourite food
 User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
Kings and Lions
04/25/14 03:36 AM

Sent me some King and Lions Mane cultures, really well packed and looking superb. Arrived super quick from across the pond!
OfflineRandomFX
protege
Male User Gallery

Loc: North-East, USA Flag
meh, maybe it is still alive and not contaminated?
03/15/14 05:44 PM

Woodland Jewel participated in the VVV get's a wedge thread, and I was to receive lions mane from them. After more than a week I sent the following message "today's like over a week from when you were supposed to send the lions mane? any news?" - nothing mean imo, just asking (Since the VVVV thread says people are supposed to have things ready to go in the first place and I personally always send within a day. in a microvial with tracking.) and they messaged me back with anger telling me to chill, and it'd be sent out tomorrow. well, it was, and I did get it. It was a decent size wedge around 1/2" x 1/2", and it was in a ziplock baggie by itself in a soft envelope squashed and smashed with water displaced in it. The mycelium may still be alive and not totally contaminated though, not sure yet. Once more not saying anything 'bad', but this is the way it was, and evidently what one can look forward to by getting a wedge from woodland. I have pictures if anyone doubts the truth. Thanks Woodland, hopefully it will all be ok, it's surely a possibility, and I was really looking forward to growing this.

woodland_jewel responded on 03/31/14 01:04 PM:

Seriously?! Why not just PM me about all this? I would have gladly sent another one, if that wedge has issues. It's very common to send wedges in ziplock bags. Good luck to ya.

Offlinenanncee
Male

Loc: Utah
P. djamor
05/28/13 06:04 PM

Great culture!
Offlinemorbiddoctor
Frilly fungal fruiter
Male User Gallery

Loc: seattle, wa
Edibles
03/24/13 05:03 PM

Once again a good trade! Thanks man.
Offlinetrout
Flyfisherman
Male User Gallery

Ivory oyster trade b
03/17/13 12:42 PM

Great trade. Thanks, it is super fast and the culture arrived ready to use, it went strait to a slant and grain jars.
Pages: 1
World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2020 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.016 seconds spending 0.002 seconds on 5 queries.