Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Viewing labrat265's Ratings (3 General: 5.0 | 5 Trade: 5.0 ) Display: [ All | General | Trade ]  Sort: [ Rating | User | Date ]
[ See Ratings by labrat265 ] [ Rating Stats ] [ Opt Out ] Pages: 1
Offlineunseenat17
Midnight Toker
Male

Ohhh Yeeaahhh
05/01/07 04:07 PM

:thumbup::thumbup:  Not only fast, but offers free support for growing the seeds he gave me, but threw in a few extras.  Thanks, my ethno garden has a chance now. :thumbup::thumbup:
InvisibleSrirachi
Mold Hand
 User Gallery

Loc: Fare Thee Well.
Great Contest and Trader
04/25/07 06:33 PM

Had a great contest for free items, and when he had a slight delay in shipping, he pmed so I knew what was going on. He sent a lot more than stated for my prize, too. I'd trade with this guy any day.
Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

poppy seeds
04/24/07 01:44 PM

1. Was the trade as described/promised?
Was only promised 2 grams of each variety, but recieved 2.7 grams Gigantheum poppy seeds, and 2.6 grams Persian White poppy seeds. Thanks for the extras!! Oh yeah these were completely free, I gave nothing in return. I lost the contest but I got a consolation prize. Thanks again :smile:

2. Did the item arrive to you in a timely manner?
Labrat notified me that they were sent on 21st, I received the on the 24th, very fast!!

3. If the item did not arrive to you in a timely manner, were delays communicated?
There was a delay between the end of contest and actual shipping time, however Labrat notified me several times that he was busy and would get them out as soon as possible. Delays were communicated well!

Great Trader!

Thanks again! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Edit: oh yeah, forgot to mention the packaging was very good. seeds arrived in great condition.
Invisibleshroower
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Europe
Trade
04/17/07 05:35 PM

I received the seeds in a nice cushion bag. They came fast considering it was a international shipment. He always answered my questions about this seeds in the private messages before sending them.
5 for you :smile: Thanks.
Invisibledurban_poison
myco contractor

trade
04/02/07 09:22 PM

quick. he sent before i even had a chance. in a blink of a eye my book was here. i wasnt able to send his for 3 days because of taking my dog to the vet. he didnt complain once.
Pages: 1

Copyright 1997-2022 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.014 seconds spending 0.002 seconds on 5 queries.