Home | Community | Message Board


Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Viewing NoxADVANCED's Ratings (77 General: 4.7 5.0 | 12 Trade: 4.6 ) Display: [ All | General | Trade ]  Sort: [ Rating | User | Date ]
[ See Ratings by NoxADVANCED ] [ Rating Stats ] [ Opt Out ] Pages: 1
OfflineMrMoo
Psychonautical explorer
Male User Gallery

Registered: 06/26/09
Posts: 172
Loc: Flag
Last seen: 1 year, 1 month
Trade Rating
12/14/13 08:33 AM

Nox is an honest, stand up dude and I wouldn't hesitate in dealing with him again :thumbup:
InvisibleHerbalism
Plant Collector
Male User Gallery

Registered: 01/10/12
Posts: 143
Loc: NSW Flag
True Aussie
10/08/13 07:27 PM

Had a bit of drama through a 3rd party. He really helped me through it all and was fine with me absolutely annoying the hell out of him.
Cheers mate,
:raisemyglass:
InvisiblePanzerCubed
 User Gallery

Registered: 11/22/12
Posts: 2,285
Loc: Nauru Flag
Scammer
09/30/13 12:34 PM

It has been nearly 7 months and he has done this to at least 1 other Shroomery memeber that i know of be very careful trading with him.


Last Edited 08/22/14 08:56 AM
OfflineSmokey-hitz
Geocacher
Male User Gallery

Registered: 01/02/11
Posts: 999
Loc: In the thumb Flag
Last seen: 14 days, 9 hours
Seeds
01/11/13 05:07 AM

I recieved the seeds he sent. Very quick manner and nicely packaged. Thank you and nice giveaway
InvisibleLocky
Dont Spill Me!
Male User Gallery

Registered: 11/27/10
Posts: 9,348
Loc: Over here, yes, here
Cheers.
01/10/13 01:37 AM

NoxADVANCED would have to be one of the greatest members on this site. Does alot for the shroomery with his contests and all, just with the intent of helping others out. This cunts clean, cunts reliable, cunts respectful and the cunts one fucking hundred per-cent trustful  :thumbup:

Have traded 4 times now. Great guy nox is, he puts time and effort into making sure you get what you bargained for. Top bloke. Will definitely be seeing more trade in the future  :awesome:

Last Edited 07/15/13 09:51 AM
Offlineb4n4n4r4m4
bananas!

Registered: 01/24/12
Posts: 284
Last seen: 9 months, 10 days
Poppy Giveaway awesomness
01/08/13 01:00 AM

Got the seeds was incredibly happy and now I can continue to grow my garden! 5SHROMMS!
Invisiblemapleleafmarijuana
Archaeotek Magos
Female User Gallery

Registered: 03/08/12
Posts: 8,537
Loc: Alberta, Canada
awesome trader
12/10/12 06:06 PM

I just got the seeds from a contest he set up. For nothing. a very trustworthy nice guy.
Offlineslayer777
mycomaster
Male User Gallery

Registered: 11/28/11
Posts: 168
Loc: b.c canada Flag
Last seen: 3 years, 1 month
FSPT
03/30/12 05:46 PM

Thanks for the Aussie print.:cool::thumbup:
Offlinedrpain27
hyper-dimensional
Male User Gallery

Registered: 03/01/08
Posts: 261
Loc: USA Flag
Last seen: 6 years, 3 months
The Game
10/11/11 11:14 PM

is sick man.. perfect.. new condition.. much appreciated.. trade anytime..

NoxADVANCED responded on 10/15/11 08:24 PM:

Glad you like it, all my games are in that condition. i Look after them after a rather harsh lesson on not .
When i was younger i left my ps1 games around the living room old man slipped on them, broke 60% and put the other 40% in the fire. was over +$300 at the time. Devastated

Invisiblerjreynoldsinc
Jack of all trades
Male

Registered: 09/10/10
Posts: 452
trade
10/03/11 05:53 PM

thanks man fast shipping
Offlinebroken
455 member(s)
Male User Gallery

Registered: 09/07/10
Posts: 14,063
Loc: fuckyeah!
Last seen: 6 years, 8 months
+5
09/14/11 12:48 AM

prints for supporter account. :thumbup:
Invisiblefungitobewith
Fungi To Be With
 User Gallery

Registered: 07/15/07
Posts: 754
Loc: Rolling Stone, PA/Some Pl... Flag
Prints for Supporter Account
08/30/11 12:01 PM

Glad we could help each other out with a good trade, Thanks! :thumbup:

FTBW
Pages: 1
Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2021 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.019 seconds spending 0.001 seconds on 5 queries.