Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Viewing DragonChaser's Ratings (101 General: 4.5 5.0 | 4 Trade: 5.0 ) Display: [ All | General | Trade ]  Sort: [ Rating | User | Date ]
[ See Ratings by DragonChaser ] [ Rating Stats ] [ Opt Out ] Pages: 1
OfflineFunkadelicFlash
Ascension-Bound
Male

A+ Trader right here.
05/23/09 01:04 AM

So, I answered a question on one of DragonChaser's forum posts that had a free spore print for the first correct answer, and I just so happened to win!

I was thinking, "Sweet, free print for nothing!" He contacted me immediately giving me MULTIPLE options on which print I would like, but also warning me that it might take a little time because it was currently finals week at his school. I was in no hurry, especially considering it was a free print for about 10 seconds of my time. DragonChaser still felt bad about the wait, though, so low-and-behold, I opened the letter today and it was filled with not one, two, or even three prints, but FOUR! Not to mention a good number of heirloom P Som seeds, to boot!!! I am still in awe of the generosity and amount of professionalism that was  applied to this trade.

This, my friends, is a trustworthy and generous trader. I highly recommend doing business with him.
Invisibleoreandra
dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: Mysteries Grove
Good trader, very considerate.
05/30/08 12:49 PM

Extras make up for minor delays in shipping!
Offlinepako
journeyman
Male

Serious trader!
05/15/08 03:18 AM

Thx a lot man.
Offlinedirtworshipper
Sitting in the heart cave
Male User Gallery

Loc: at The Guru's lotus feet
excellent
04/29/08 05:04 PM

super nice trader
sent his end of the deal first
:smileyfrog:

thanks again!
Pages: 1

Copyright 1997-2022 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.015 seconds spending 0.002 seconds on 5 queries.