Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Viewing SHROOMpimp's Ratings (16 General: 5.0 | 6 Trade: 2.5 ) Display: [ All | General | Trade ]  Sort: [ Rating | User | Date ]
[ See Ratings by SHROOMpimp ] [ Rating Stats ] [ Opt Out ] Pages: 1
Offlineylibniquah
Innerspace Explorer
Male

Loc: GA (unfortunately!)
fuck all this bullshit....
01/11/10 09:15 PM

.... I tried to be patient, b/c it took me a while to send him my end of the trade 'cuz of health issues (he insisted I send first b/c of my lack of trade rating), but it's been like 2 months and I havent heard anything. Looking back on our correspondance, I just realized that the last time he logged in was like 10 minutes after I sent my last msg to him, asking if he'd gotten the package yet. Knowing that, I think it's pretty obvious this guy is fucking ppl over, myself included. DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS GUY, HE IS FULL OF SHIT! He may have made some good trades in the past, but right after I sent my package, I noticed (too late!) that he had recently gotten some bad trade rates from other ppl. Now if only there were a way to block him from ruining my trade rating, since I at least held up MY end of the trade. Honestly dunno if I'll ever bother trading with anyone on here ever again, after this horse shit. It's people like this guy who are taking this place to hell in a handcart. I've got half a mind to post his address somewhere for ppl to send him spam in his snail mail or something. ;-)
Offlineparkernitefly
Jam Master
Male User Gallery

Loc: In the zone
Bad Trader...
11/09/09 06:49 PM

Never sent my print. Been a month still nothing, reads but doesn't answer my pm's anymore.  :hulk:

Never gave a rating for the print I sent him. I don't recommend trading with this user, ever! :thumbdown::mad:
Offlinefltdriver82
Naked and offensive
Male User Gallery

Loc: On a trip
Trade
10/25/09 09:21 AM

Sent payment, good communication. Would trade with again.
Offlinesubiedude
SUBIE!!!
 User Gallery

Loc: Colorado
Do not trade with this guy
10/12/09 02:44 PM

I gave him $30 in exchange of some lids. Never sent them.
Never attempted to make it right.

DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS GUY. HE RIPPED ME OFF/ HE'LL RIPP YOU OFF ALSO
InvisibleRudiger420
Rudiger420

spore trade
06/25/05 02:53 PM

Everything went smooth like pudding. mmmmm...it's soo goood!
InvisibleDragonaut
Fire Marshall

Loc: Burn Ward
print trade
04/22/05 04:47 PM

The trade was supposed to be 1 of my Blue Meanie cubensis for 1 of his PES Hawaiian. I guess he liked the size of the print I sent him, because he sent me like 3 prints. Good trading with you again man! :cool:
Pages: 1
Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2021 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.01 seconds spending 0.002 seconds on 5 queries.