Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Viewing Soloist's Ratings (7 General: 5.0 | 11 Trade: 5.0 ) Display: [ All | General | Trade ]  Sort: [ Rating | User | Date ]
[ See Ratings by Soloist ] [ Rating Stats ] Pages: 1
Offlineshed light
Feel Like a Stranger

Helpful Dude
06/01/24 07:49 AM

Helpful dude
Invisiblemycel
 User Gallery

cool cat
12/26/23 03:07 PM

Thank you for the seeds! :cool:
OfflineSGV
EssGeeVee
Male

Thank you
05/27/23 03:29 PM

Re: Re: Even further down the rabbit hole

Thank you for the affirmation and hive mind. 
We are all one.
InvisibleCOOKED101
Eagle eyes
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oz
Cosmos
09/16/22 09:19 AM

Hey mate, just thought I’d touch base and say hi, I wrote my reply in that thread without reading any other replies to the op. I read your post after I responded to op and Was a baffled that someone had such a similar approach to to diflecting these spirits that are lost or jealous or have I’ll intent and that’s why I quoted your post. Your post was a breathe of fresh air, it’s very rare I have the same or similar thinking or knowledge or experience as someone else especially on this subject of reality or really anything I’ve experienced in life.
I’m no Wiccan but have a lot of knowledge on the subject and do understand rituals, I’ve thought about committing to Wicca and rituals in the past and Wicca groups but I’m a bit to much of a solo explorer, and I’d need someone to guide me to keep me on the right path and I don’t have a long enough relationship with any experienced wiccans to trust with a task that deep.
Unfortunately 99.9% of people (the human race) I  cross paths with or converse with in life really hurt me deeply because just about everyone is to busy worrying about themselves and having or making issues over minor things that affects  everyone in life.There negativity and jugdement and selfishness that most people carry around these days makes me feel confused and sick and really puts me feel like there’s no or very little hope left a lot of the times. I know I shouldn’t worry about other people but it’s so hard with no filter left.

Anyhow your a very knowledgeable person and hope your life is filled with love and light.🙏

Soloist responded on 11/16/22 07:34 PM:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I feel every ounce of what you mean, finding it difficult to find people on the same wavelength.
Best of everything to you and yours friend.
:loveheart:

InvisiblegeorgeM
Human
 User Gallery

Loc: Osage Cuestas
🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄
04/30/22 10:16 PM

Thanks for lookin’ out. Fuck ticks.
InvisibleAllium

Five for you!
04/04/22 04:51 AM

Because you love insects, but not as much as I do, hehe :cheers:
InvisibleJohnnyTripsAlot
Shroomer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Cheers
03/07/22 10:25 PM

:thumbup:
Pages: 1

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.014 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 5 queries.