Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Viewing McDominator's Ratings (4 General: 5.0) Display: [ All | General | Trade ]  Sort: [ Rating | User | Date ]
[ See Ratings by McDominator ] [ Rating Stats ] [ Opt Out ] Pages: 1
OfflineBabylonRuleDem
Dude... I'm so liQuiD
Male

Great new member
01/06/20 02:39 PM

Quote:

I'm new. I'm here to learn. I'm also willing to help. If I'm wrong on something, please call me out. I am not resistant to new information, but I always carry a healthy dose of skepticism.

A stellar attitude:awethumb:
OfflineSocrateshroom
сталкер

Loc: Underworld
Glad to have you on this journey! Strap in!
11/15/19 03:20 PM

Very open minded and articulate :thumbup:

Welcome to the journey and we are glad to have you. Can't wait to hear more about your experiences and to see what you discover in the transcendental space.

:jackiechanofapproval:

McDominator responded on 11/22/19 12:40 PM:

Thank you my friend. I'm so glad that we crossed paths. We should certainly keep in touch about our future trips.

OfflineM-420
Stranger
Male

Loc: Belgium
word!
11/01/19 05:54 AM

Quote:

McDominator said:
If there's something I have learned from this site it's that sure there's a lot of proven teks, but there's still a ton of creative ways to grow shrooms. Flaming people for going against the norm only stifles any chance of progress. That goes for anything, not just cultivating shrooms. We just got the unbucket tek, no need to boil coir. 10 years ago he might have gotten flamed out for talking about it and nobody would try it again, progress stifled.

Have an open mind. This might be a terrible method, or it might be the way of the future. Exploring the idea is the only way to find out.

Invisiblemicelio
Song of Silence
 User Gallery

Loc: Sea of Cortez meets Pacif...
+5
10/23/19 01:46 PM

Just because you deserved It for wanting to know how to have a quality product. Good luck to you...

McDominator responded on 10/25/19 12:42 PM:

Thank you friend :smile:

Pages: 1
Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2020 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.017 seconds spending 0.002 seconds on 5 queries.