Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Viewing fuckitxo's Ratings (3 General: 0.0) Display: [ All | General | Trade ]  Sort: [ Rating | User | Date ]
[ See Ratings by fuckitxo ] [ Rating Stats ] [ Opt Out ] Pages: 1
OfflineLand Trout
Stranger
Male User Gallery

People like this guy are bad people
03/26/19 12:45 PM

I generally have a lot of compassion and love for most people in this world, maybe that's why I truly hate racists homophobes religious zealots and other people who spread fear lies and confusion.  Self proclaimed shamans are dangerous people, and its right that they are called out because they confuse immature people who are wanting to learn and grow.  They claim to try and help others, but they are simply trying to gain power over them by claiming to have a special power that others do not, much like a priest that who you have to go through in order to commune with a higher power.
OfflineBigFudge
He Who Slides Sideways
Male User Gallery

You know why
03/26/19 02:28 AM

:imout:

fuckitxo responded on 03/26/19 07:04 AM:

one love fam

InvisibleThe lurker
Other User Gallery

Hmm
03/25/19 02:18 PM

Quote:

fuckitxo said:
i can trip sit you live anytime you need one, also mushrooms are a waste of time, LSD is pure love and easy to find here, just poke around.

“Practicing Ayurvedic shaman” but goes around the shroomery telling people mushrooms are a waste of time?

I dunno about that one chief

Edit: oh yeah I forgot I wasnt healthy enough to use cannabis yet because I didn’t drink the right water :facepalm:

Last Edited 03/25/19 04:57 PM

fuckitxo responded on 03/25/19 04:26 PM:

Mushrooms cost dirty paper and take time to utilize, and most people arent healthy enough to touch an entheogen yet, including cannabis, because they have no clue what kind of water to drink to be healthy, drink the purest distilled water you can find , half your body weight in ounces (important for the parents out there) for at least a month before ever even thinking of touching an entheogen to meet god.

Pages: 1
MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2021 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.008 seconds spending 0.002 seconds on 5 queries.