Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Viewing triphead9428's Ratings (5 General: 5.0) Display: [ All | General | Trade ]  Sort: [ Rating | User | Date ]
[ See Ratings by triphead9428 ] [ Rating Stats ] [ Opt Out ] Pages: 1
OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: California, US Flag
Smart guy!
04/09/18 02:39 AM

I'm really impressed with your posts in the political forum.  Keep up the great work!!!
InvisibleJokeshopbeardM
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
For this:
04/05/18 09:40 PM

Quote:

triphead9428 said:
I think one trait of mine that's less superficially cool though is that I'm not afraid to admit when I am wrong. I'm well aware that I'm in the process of growing and am trying to accelerate that process as fast as possible. This helps me so I can look back on certain beliefs or feelings that I had, analyze them, and try to understand not only why they were wrong but why I came to that conclusion.

I've been liking seeing what you've had to say for a long time, but that really sold me - you're a fucking good dude TH - especially for having such a wise perspective at your age.

Keep it up please man, looking forward to sharing a bit more of the journey with you!!
InvisibleAsclepius
Human Being
 User Gallery

Raises Valid Points!
04/03/18 12:25 AM

From what I have seen so far, he makes points through the lens of objectivity.  I am surprised he does not have more ratings, much less positive rating in general.  +5, brother!  You rock!
Pages: 1

Copyright 1997-2021 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.013 seconds spending 0.002 seconds on 6 queries.