Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Viewing FryersQuest's Ratings (4 General: 3.8 4.0) Display: [ All | General | Trade ]  Sort: [ Rating | User | Date ]
[ See Ratings by FryersQuest ] [ Rating Stats ] Pages: 1
OfflineIma TrooperS
Chilldog Extraordinaire
Male User Gallery

Loc: United States
Dumb
03/20/22 08:18 AM

You're dumb
OfflineN05482
cyantist
Male User Gallery

Loc: riparian zoneaparte
good times and nice finds
10/22/15 02:49 PM

Good guy to chill with, generally intelligent and dedicated to the hunt!
OfflinePsykoticRetod
Absolutely

Nice Finds
09/27/15 10:37 PM

Nice finds....you seem to know your stuff and you have great advice!
OfflineFlackoTheAlien
Mushrooms Alter Universes
Male User Gallery

Loc: United States, Florida Flag
because i agree
11/12/14 08:58 AM

Quote:

FryersQuest said:
Also....since it seems like you are so desperate to trip....and I imagine you will be hunting more...just some advice for the future:

1. Grab a pair of scissors and cut the base of the stem when you decide to retrieve a mushroom. It is generally not a good thing to rip it out of the ground because it damages the mycelium.
2. Don't pick pins ( you may already know this). Pins are the little baby mushrooms that haven't had time to fruit. It is stupid and wasteful to pick them.
3. This goes with the pin thing. Don't over pick a patch. Leave a few.
4. And of course....despite your strong stomach. DO NOT eat mushrooms you have not completely identified. Spore printing does not take that long. If your life hangs in the balance I think you should probably take the mere hour it takes to make a spore print. Some harmless looking mushrooms can be fatal. Galerina Marginita is often mistaken for Cyans...that is a possibly fatal mistake.

You seem to be a well informed and kmowledgable shroomerite! Looks like you need a rating. :thumbup:
Good job on the good information and friendly manner.-Peace

FryersQuest responded on 11/12/14 05:17 PM:

Thank you good sir. Ha

Also...I might as well use this opportunity to ask you a question. I remember hearing at some point that a lot of the psilocybin/psilocin content is already there in pins. My patch is dying from this cold front out here so I decided to pick quite a few of them because I figured they weren't going to make it anyways. Do you know if allowing a mushroom to fruit gives more time for psilocybin growth? Probably a tough question but if you know the answer that would be very helpful

Pages: 1

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.013 seconds spending 0.002 seconds on 5 queries.