Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Viewing stareatclouds's Ratings (80 General: 4.9 5.0 | 19 Trade: 5.0 ) Display: [ All | General | Trade ]  Sort: [ Rating | User | Date ]
[ See Ratings by stareatclouds ] [ Rating Stats ] Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [show all]
OfflineLikeMyc
Myconaut
Male

Loc: under the palms
Attack of the killer APE story never dies
05/24/24 10:23 PM

:lol:
InvisibleJean-Luc Picard
I only wish i was this good!
 User Gallery

Loc: New Mexico, USA
Gets bent out of shape about people confirming his opinions are unpopular.
04/12/24 05:33 PM

And appears to think that his opinions are fact. When challenged with legitimate sources, proceeds to dismiss all data that contradicts his opinion as "obviously stupid", name-call, and generally melt being challenged.
This guy stewed on an argument we had for 5 months, dropped a bunch of transphobic media as sources, and called me a bunch of names, rather than engaging in anything resembling a civil discussion, in a thread that is all about opinions.
Generally a toxic person when he thinks he's objectively right, and doesn't appear to understand how immature it makes him look.
I'll give him some credit for being a quality poster in the fungi-related forums. The guy knows his stuff when it comes to mushrooms. I wasn't going to rate him at all, but this cringey 5-month grudge reply really highlights the immaturity and toxicity that he can bring to a thread.
Now we'll get to watch him confirm all of this with his response to this rating. :pipesmoke:

stareatclouds responded on 04/12/24 11:50 PM:

If you want to call forgetting about that thread until now "stewing", do your thing. But still, what a pathetic response to being proven wrong. I updated the thread with demonstrable proof that you were incorrect. Instead of acknowledging the evidence, you slunk your shoulders and disappeared like a coward. I mean, damn, you posted paragraph after paragraph about just how safe child mutilation was. I figured you'd want to see the nearly 400-page report that has made it clear just how wrong you were. You know, since that's a dangerously stupid opinion and all.

Quote:

When challenged with legitimate sources, proceeds to dismiss all data that contradicts his opinion as "obviously stupid", name-call, and generally melt being challenged.

Man, you have a really active imagination. You challenged nothing by rambling on for 3 pages with strawman arguments that had nothing to do with what I posted. And where are all these links of yours with contradictory data to anything? You posted a single link, again on a topic that I didn't introduce, about these mythical "Standards of Care" that I've debunked. This is what it looks like when someone is actually presented with legitimate sources that dismantle their stance and they ignore it out of ego.

This is all just a very weird reaction to finding out you were patently wrong. Maybe you'll do better in the future. Also, the whole "dropped a bunch of transphobic media as sources" is more pathetic than the rest of your fabrications. I posted about 4 links in that thread, all were related to studies and papers. I updated the thread with a relevant source that refutes everthing you were saying. You spazzed out, ignored it, and rated me negatively with unhinged lies about me spreading "transphobic media." It kind of seems like you're the one bent out of shape, holding a grudge.

Last Edited 04/15/24 08:32 AM

OfflineStable Genius
Radicalised
 User Gallery

Loc: Wide Bay Orstralia
I wouldn't piss on Israel if it was on fire
04/08/24 04:01 AM

unless I could piss petrol.
:yeahthatsright:

stareatclouds responded on 04/08/24 05:36 AM:

Braindead anti-Semite loser who parrots insane conspiracy theories while supporting 10/7. Pathetic loser defending Islamic terrorists who brutally raped innocent Israelis. It's wild that rape supporters are allowed on here.

InvisibleBigwormS
Male User Gallery

Loc: Murica
Awesome Person
03/29/24 08:38 AM

I absolutely love the Killer APE grow in the signature! That has to be the best grow ever!
Very helpful person. I enjoy the conversations we have. They are willing to help and give intelligent responses.
Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

bench press
01/01/24 07:08 AM

what goes up must come down, so bench press only what wont suqish your bits :smile:

stareatclouds responded on 03/23/24 05:02 PM:

Hell yeah, RGV. Always nice to see your posts. Cheers, mate.

OfflineBardy
Male

I think
12/28/23 07:13 PM

You’re a knowledgeable person who means well the vast majority of the time and I’m sorry our first interaction on here was so sour.
Peace. ✌️
Edit: you’re now being extremely argumentative again with someone else 🤣 chill the fuck out dude. You ruin threads with your constant need to bicker with anyone you don’t agree with.

Last Edited 06/08/24 08:33 PM

stareatclouds responded on 12/29/23 10:14 PM:

To be fair, you are really, really, really fucking stupid. Extremely shitty attitude, like you introducing a topic just to talk shit about me on? Like inventing stances and quotes to argue against that I've never held or said? I responded to you directly plenty of times, addressing everything you said repeatedly. You'd ignore the message and go back to shit posting. That's legitimately loser behavior, bub. Imagine spending 8 years on a psychedelic message board, salivating at the chance to tell someone, "OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU THINK ENTITIES ARE REAL" when you've never even really done DMT lol sad stuff.

Quote:

As a reply to anyone actually wanting to engage in conversation you just reply that they add no value or they do not interest you.

You repeatedly add zero value, this is true. And one of the better examples of how little value your contributions bring are your statements like the quote above. You can't even accurately and truthfully summarize our interactions. I've answered essentially everything you asked, despite you arguing in bad-faith regarding information readily available through links in my signature. Beyond that, I have repeatedly pointed out how flawed, nonsensical, misapplied, and contradictory your arguments were -- you ignored them entirely. 

Last Edited 01/06/24 02:18 AM

OnlineBra
above and beyond

Loc: Europe
+5
12/26/23 11:06 PM

This man knows how to grow shrooms! Thank you for sharing the experience.
Good man and has a nice avatar picture :laugh:
Cheers!:heart:

stareatclouds responded on 01/04/24 10:41 PM:

Thanks, brother. That's actually a pretty old pic of me, but I'm glad you like it.

OfflineCamera93
We got dicks like Jesus
I'm a teapot

Superstar
09/14/23 10:20 AM

I've looked up to Stare since I registered my account. Awesome member, dropping great advice and always willing to help out.
Glad to see you still around man :cheers:
Offlinehazyhorse
scoobin
I'm a teapot User Gallery

best cloud eater on this site, hands down
07/10/23 10:26 PM

ever since i joined the shroomery, your posts have been so helpful to me along my cultivation journey. you're absolutely fucking hilarious & i really appreciate your takes on things. your responses are so thorough & well thought out, & you come across very sincere. cheers dude!

Last Edited 07/10/23 10:31 PM
OfflineTri-Polar
Paramecium Brain
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: purgatory
You know whats good
07/05/23 03:19 AM

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/28385544#28385544
I dont like jp, but glad someone recognizes Rogan for the harm hes done lmao
:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

Last Edited 07/05/23 03:21 AM

stareatclouds responded on 07/05/23 08:31 AM:

That's Dr. Joe to you, filthy civilian. Don't forget, there's violence in his DNA.

Last Edited 07/05/23 08:58 AM

Invisiblebuddzy
Mush wrangler
 User Gallery

Noice
05/29/23 11:12 PM

Sweet bag tek for the SAB

stareatclouds responded on 07/05/23 08:33 AM:

Thanks, dude. I'm glad you enjoyed it. If you ever built one of your own, please ping me so I can check it out. Cheers!

InvisibleFriedEggS
I'm a teapot

Loc: Taiwan
long time
11/27/20 09:23 PM

:wave: yes, really long over due rating! stick around! don't disappear!

stareatclouds responded on 01/14/22 08:41 PM:

Narrator: He disappeared.

InvisibleD3_Myc
Weeb Trash
I'm a teapot

Loc: Year Zero
Star Eats 5 Stars
11/03/20 02:05 PM

Thanks for the good tips
OfflineNo-shiitakeman
Male

Loc: Where the wild things are
wonderful giveaway
01/04/20 01:40 PM

Very generous member here at shroomery
Invisiblestaytrippy420
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Great posts 👍🏼
10/04/19 02:00 PM

Been fallowing your posts for a minute now. Good guy with good information.
OfflineGrimsweeper
don't fear the sweeper
 User Gallery

Loc: broom closet
Level headed
09/30/19 09:28 PM

I admire Stare's level of modesty. Been at this a long time and has a proven track record but still publicly asks for advice in cultures he's not familiar with. Also still very helpful in the boards. Congrats on the tag, well deserved.

stareatclouds responded on 10/03/19 01:53 AM:

My favorite thing about mycology is there's always something more to learn. Thanks for the rating. :smile:

Offlinebadsponge
 User Gallery

Loc: SoCal
Wow you know a lot of shit!
09/26/19 02:10 PM

So much good shit!

stareatclouds responded on 09/26/19 02:35 PM:

And now you know it, too. And you can tell others. The cycle continues. :smile: Glad I could help.

InvisibleSunnyDayze
Finder of shrubberies
Female User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Stare!
06/18/19 08:16 AM

Not sure how I haven’t rated you yet, dropped the ball.

I thoroughly enjoy reading your posts, smart and funny 😄 great combo!

Thanks for sharing your knowledge Stare! ❤️
InvisibleJ. Jack Flash
stranger than ever.

+++++
05/19/19 10:42 AM

knowledgeable, helpful, and humble. you, sir, are very much appreciated. this rating is well overdue.

:acidfire:

stareatclouds responded on 06/17/19 06:19 AM:

Thanks a lot, dude. I feel the same about you and wanted to thank you for the electrical help. You're an asset to the boards and I appreciate your breadth of knowledge on the tangentially myco-related subjects like the aforementioned topic. Hope to see you stick around for as long as I'm here (once I'm done posting, you must quit as well).

Thanks for pointing out my humility. Do you think a dude gets to be the single best grower on this site (or any other, really) by being cocky? LOL, fuck no. But to be sure, ask PW or eat or something.

Last Edited 06/17/19 06:29 AM

InvisibleYesum
Furry as Fuc
Male User Gallery

Loc: Central Part of Town
Nice Tag
03/14/19 06:38 AM

I thought I rated you a long time ago with the smurf/ape tub.
Anyways congrats on the tag. Your def someone I would go to for advice. 100%
Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [show all]

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 5 queries.