Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Viewing spacechildo's Ratings (128 General: 4.9 5.0 | 4 Trade: 5.0 ) Display: [ All | General | Trade ]  Sort: [ Rating | User | Date ]
[ See Ratings by spacechildo ] [ Rating Stats ] [ Opt Out ] Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [show all]
InvisibleLizardWizardS
Biased to the brim
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: the parking lot
The more you know
06/28/17 06:52 PM

The closer you get to this members braincontent.
InvisiblePipefitter537
You're Not Yelping
 User Gallery

Loc: SodoSopa
06/25/17 09:45 PM

Straight up dude. Cuts thru the bullshit. Knowledgeable member right here. Thanks
Invisiblec10h12n2o
becoming
 User Gallery

Loc: the abyss
overdue
06/15/17 04:28 PM

:lol:

i probably disagree with space on virtually EVERYTHING political (hed probably call me an "cis-gender alt-right nazi", and id probably call him an "communist antifa sjw"), but i agree with virtually EVERYTHING he says about mush cult. and tbh, mush cult is ALL he talks about here. asks great questions, makes lots of helpful observations, brings much-needed critical thinking, and doesnt discriminate in criticism 
most of the time people get so upset hes simply asking them to define their terms (clarify what they are actually saying/doing), asking a question, or making an observation. i dont understand how ANY of this constitutes "derailing a thread" / "personal attack"; it could all be correctly categorized as "critical thinking." people shouldnt take things so personally and get so upset about someone discussing mush cult

people dont even engage with the ideas/questions that piss them off so much, they just start ranting about how much they dont like someone (sooo boring). if someone says your spawn looks bacterial, and you believe it isnt, instead of taking it as a disrespectful affront to your unquestionable awesomeness, why not make a case for why you believe it is not bacterial? you could do an g2a plate, post a scope pic, or make a logical argument. but for the love of god why take everything so personal, and then write an essay about why they dont like the person who said something they dont like?? fucking boring

instead of discussing what they actually disagree with, people would rather try to convince the world youre a bad person. isnt even an argument, its a cop out. personally, i couldnt care less who likes who, etc., im here to learn and discuss mush cult, as are most people.
idk why people think they can read minds in the first place. they obsess over "why you said what you said," "what you meant when you said that," what they think "you think of them," etc.. so much of that around here lately, makes for shit reading

keep triggering people, its a good sign youre doing something right :wink:

spacechildo responded on 06/15/17 07:01 PM:

thanks man, glad to hear a no bullshit approach is still valued :hatsoff:
I didnt understand half of those acronyms but actually I think we agree on a lot of the political stuff, we just have completely different solutions to the same problems :wink:

Invisibleeatyualive
Eat's You Alive :)
 User Gallery

Loc: In Your Head
I was
06/09/17 09:17 PM

I'm glad we broke ground space. i upped you to 1. now i want to see you join the fun. and it might turn into 5.:thumbup:

absolutely thinking of removing my bad rating of you. I've never been one to hold a grudge. I was going to take it off, i was going to be the better person.
but then i saw you blatantly attack more members of this site time and time again. you make things personal, you don't contribute any threads, any topics, or any actual results, material ect. all you do is talk trash like you know it all. it gets really old dude. i and just about everyone on this site are sick of hearing your crap dude. anyone can easily look at your posted main threads and see there is nothing there.

but your always the first person to go derail other peoples threads when they aren't your buddies. that is some weak sauce dude. weak sauce

of course your free to do and say what you want, but in the end people are going to see you for who you really are. and that is the sad part.
the day you stop ganging up on members trying to belittle them, i will update this rating. until then, your keeping my 0. go cyber bully someone on a different website. mushrooms are meant to enlighten people. and you are the perfect example of one of the most close minded individuals on this site.
we are here to grow mushrooms, not team up and start fights with people who can't even defend themselves. that is petty.

you know, if it were one time, that would have been ok with me. we all get frustrated and maybe this site is where you take out your aggression. i am really sorry for you about that. but man, tame your dog.
you are nasty some times and you have this superiority complex(for what reason, i have no idea) but it makes me sick to my stomach when i read you belittling people. a coward gangs up on people and cyber bullies them on the internet. stop doing that dude.
this is me asking nicely for you to stop bullying people. when you stop, ill give you 5.

Also, everyone knows your a shared puppet. The word is out dude. it ain't so shhh....

Last Edited 08/16/17 10:43 PM

spacechildo responded on 09/01/17 05:57 PM:

just leave whatever rating you feel appropriate and be done with it.
No one has time for your constant rating updates and drama creation, it has  already driven a bunch of good people away from this site.
The only ones here who's dumb enough to think I'm a puppet are the ones you been feeding bullshit to. grow up dude.

Offlinemicolatria
 User Gallery

Loc: mexico ☼
go!
04/28/17 10:39 PM

:trippindude:
OfflineNobodyYouKnowS
Someone else
 User Gallery

Loc: To your south Flag
Good bloke who knows his shit....
01/12/17 01:21 AM

... and is also Santa, I have proof.
OfflineAlCapone2k
Beginner
Male

Loc: Germany Flag
Thank you for also helping noobs with stupid questions :P
11/10/16 08:43 PM

Always helpful mate - eventhough sometimes questions may be a bit stupid, treats me always with respect :smile:

spacechildo responded on 11/10/16 09:23 PM:

questions are rarely stupid, keep asking man!
the real downfall of shroomery is stupid advice!

OfflineEdmunter
Mr
Male User Gallery

Dude
11/02/16 01:50 PM

and, with me, apparently another member of the remedial club.

Last Edited 11/02/16 01:51 PM
InvisibleBoogieman47
Let's boogie
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under your bed Flag
RocknRolla
09/17/16 02:18 AM

Cool fucking dude and knows his shit keep on rocking man:rockon:
Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

Football fan
09/15/16 11:25 AM

good to know someone else on this forum loves the beautiful game.

Cheers!
OfflineBIGGS22
Stranger

Good Man
09/11/16 12:30 AM

He is a good man.
Invisible404
error
 User Gallery

+5
09/04/16 10:12 AM

For being chill in cult this far from what i've seen.
OfflineMushierage
SWIM Sinker
 User Gallery

Rude, Troller
08/07/16 04:16 PM

Space is an extremely rude member of this community.  He consistently baits users he disagrees with, and trolls those in which he thinks his methods or information to be inferior to his own personal opinion.  Consistently lashes out at others, and proves himself an immature and proud person by returning to people's posts over and over when asked to be left alone.  Everybody is entitled to their opinions, which is respectable, but the lack of tact that Space displays is counterproductive to a good community member.  Never takes the higher ground in a conversation.  Seems narcissistic. Tries to prove his opinions superior to all else over supporting newer members and being a welcoming force to the community.  May have decent information to contribute from time to time, but the attitude and manner in which its displayed shows a hostile nature from this user which I cannot endorse.

spacechildo responded on 08/07/16 05:30 PM:

you're just saying that because you got butthurt when I corrected you so you put me on ignore.
I love these 0 ratings from noob trolls, keep it up Mr. "I'm an engineer so I know cult"..:rolleyes:

InvisibleComebackKid
Multispore Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: ked in the trunk of a car
Thanks
08/05/16 08:12 PM

Might not seem like much, but I finally found some coir in my area thanks to all the advice
Invisiblemupetmower
Mower of Muppets
Male User Gallery

Loc: Here and There
Cool Dude
07/27/16 05:50 PM

Thought i rated you a long time ago...

Gives great advice, very knowledgeable, and knows his shit. He will always help, if youre willing to take the advice.
OfflinePsykronik
OverGrower
 User Gallery

Loc: Scotland
Guidance
07/22/16 07:38 PM

Respect for showing me what to do
InvisibleLocN9ne
ɢᄋᄋd ԲᄋЯ ᄁᄋȚᅢΙᄁɢ ᄂᄋ₩ᄂΙԲᄐ
 User Gallery

Loc: to the brain Flag
Yo
07/02/16 07:14 PM

:seriousthumbsup:
Invisiblethe_r3dz
Trich Propagator
 User Gallery

Surprised
07/02/16 04:22 PM

I haven't rated you yet, you're awesome!
Offlinemrmazdarx9
Pffffttt

Loc: behind you Flag
Knows his shit
06/29/16 01:41 PM

This guy knows his stuff brilliant knowledge
OfflineAdderbite
Shitbag
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Borth beach Flag
Bacteria man
05/09/16 01:44 PM

You were right :thumbup:
OfflineEasyriding123
Extra ordinary
 User Gallery

Thanks
05/03/16 11:07 PM

Thanks for the advice/help.
OfflineMysticMoteToter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Who nose.
Spacechildo is the homeboy
04/26/16 04:17 PM

Thanks dude, i love this little creepy avatar haha, creep buscemi for life.
:highfive1:
Offlineanodyne
stoner
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
awesome help
04/24/16 08:23 PM

Re: Re: KSSS grow bags

Thanks dude!!
InvisibleSupalemonhaze
Spore syringe hater.
Male

Loc: s butthole">12" down Europe's butthol...
A very helpful member.
04/10/16 05:02 PM

This guy is cool in my book, always there to help spread the love that is good information.

Take 5! Up high!

:cookiemonster:  :elmo:  :yourock:
InvisibleJosex
Axenic Cheater
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Always around to give advise
02/03/16 12:19 PM

I remember when I signed up on the site that you were always around whenever I posted stupid noob questions and even recently you've given me some sound advice about a couple of things.
I'm just a lazy ass, that's the reason I didn't rate you before. Keep it up! :skol:

Last Edited 02/03/16 12:27 PM
Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [show all]
World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2021 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 5 queries.