Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Viewing sixxy's Ratings (7 General: 5.0) Display: [ All | General | Trade ]  Sort: [ Rating | User | Date ]
[ See Ratings by sixxy ] [ Rating Stats ] [ Opt Out ] Pages: 1
OfflineBothHands
Dog Coffee
Female User Gallery

Loc: Flag
09/22/11 08:23 AM

Princess Mononoke. :awesome:
InvisibleTTT
Cultivate the inside
 User Gallery

So far
02/28/11 07:55 AM

I like you. Thanks for applying brains.

:awehigh:
Invisibledespisedicon
Stranger

nailed it
02/23/11 05:18 PM

but right now while the country and states are withering because of poor fiscal policy, and these government workers still demanding more and more to shove into their fat spoiled mouths while everything else in the country deteriorates, well that is just such a perfect example of why the state of the union is shit right now.
InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

5 shrooms
02/22/11 11:14 PM

Quote:

sixxy said:
I was born to a midget Mexican hooker named Yolanda and sold for a pound of cheese and some toilet paper to some bean farmers when I was two. The bean farmers were kind and I spent my days picking beans and washing mules until I was 12. At 12 I joined the circus, where I was known as the amazing flatulent girl. I got my own trailer and everything, not that anyone wanted to share a trailer with me for obvious reasons.
It was a pretty lonesome existence until I met a noseless man named Bob. His stage name was "stump" due to the fact that he lost his limbs (and nose) in a freak jellybean explosion. He was just a torso and head...with the most beautiful blue eyes you've ever seen.
Bob and I fell in love and moved in together. We sold our homemade crafts on the Internet. We made fantastic star trek caricature figurines out of our own earwax and toenail clippings. You can find them at Bodyoozecreations.com
Sadly I lost my bob to a rabid ostrich who pummeled and stomped him to death as he lay in a hammock. I hope to find true love again as I wage my campaign against the ostrich menace.

InvisibletyrannicalrexS
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Welcome
02/09/11 03:45 PM

I hope you like it here. It is very addicting and therapeutic at times. CHEERS!:peace::heart::mushroom2::pride:
InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

constitution party
02/08/11 09:41 AM

:thumbup:
OfflinePatlal
I am the fucker of your mother.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
You need a rating
02/08/11 09:30 AM

Good poll

Keep it up
Pages: 1
Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2020 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.015 seconds spending 0.002 seconds on 5 queries.