Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Viewing sgaltair's Ratings (3 General: 5.0) Display: [ All | General | Trade ]  Sort: [ Rating | User | Date ]
[ See Ratings by sgaltair ] [ Rating Stats ] [ Opt Out ] Pages: 1
OfflineLitCloset
hypochondriac
 User Gallery

for the apologie and cool thread
10/27/09 02:59 PM

thanks, much appreciated. sorry im sensitive i guess :blush: i hope your able to help clear up some of the mysteries behind sclerotia formation triggers.
Offlinefungusfeller
TIMMY
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Park
ip script
10/18/09 10:59 PM

And to the person freaking out about the IP script... Relax. These things are all over the internet. And believe me it's the LAST thing you need to worry about. Also, as someone has said before, you're footprints (logs of your traffic) are all over the internet. Any website you go to prolly keeps logs of you being there, as does your ISP. If the cops wanted to prove you've been here, it wouldn't be hard at all. Something that has also been mentioned, is that if you can see your actual IP then you aren't anonymous at all.
Even if an 'idiot' could get YOUR IP from that script (which they can't) you wouldn't have much to worry about. It's really not as simple as just having an IP of someone to hack their computer. Unless you have some serious vulnerabilities your fine. These serious vulnerabilities would be insecure open ports (and only certain ones at that) or some nasty trojans that are somehow not protected (any decent hacker would encrypt or password protect their trojans). Really man, you're fine. Just sit back, relax and enjoy the website. You shouldn't flip out over nothing.
great post,:thumbup: nicely said:super::mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:
Invisiblenoobieshroomie
Back again
Male User Gallery

Loc: Not Too Sure Flag
Welcome
09/27/09 09:38 PM

to the shroomery
Enjoy your stay

-noobie-
Pages: 1

Copyright 1997-2022 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.013 seconds spending 0.002 seconds on 5 queries.