Home | Community | Message Board

The Spore Depot
Please support our sponsors.

Viewing Takemeaway's Ratings (2 General: 5.0) Display: [ All | General | Trade ]  Sort: [ Rating | User | Date ]
[ See Ratings by Takemeaway ] [ Rating Stats ] [ Opt Out ] Pages: 1
OfflineZinglons Acolyte
Wizard Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: Andromeda Galaxy
so true
10/08/08 07:03 PM

Re: Re: Cure for marijuana caused anxiety/depression?...

Re: Re: Cure for marijuana caused anxiety/depression?...

Quote:

everytime i smoke just as if i took a bunch of acid i always clear my head and visualise healing white light emanating from my being. Paranoia and anxiety is fun, i play it like a game and my brain eventually gives up trying to scare me.If i feel paranoia comin on i get pissed off and tell myself 'bring it on bitch' and just having that type of attitude to my own psyche is empowering enough for me to laugh it off as just a game mary jane plays with you.. THC is a psychedelic substance (very mild compared to some!) but she still has an unique energy that deserves respect and moderating doses..dont get caught up in it. mind over matter

OfflinePsilocybinMike
T.F.Y.Q.A
Male User Gallery

Welcome to The Shroomery
09/01/08 07:34 PM

Quote:

"I believe that with the advent of acid, we discovered a new way to think, and it has to do with piecing together new thoughts in your mind. Why is it that people think it's so evil? What is it about it that scares people so deeply, even the guy that invented it, what is it? Because they're afraid that there's more to reality than they have confronted. That there are doors that they're afraid to go in, and they don't want us to go in there either, because if we go in we might learn something that they don't know. And that makes us a little out of their control" - Ken Kesey

Welcome. I like that quote. :thumbup:
Pages: 1
World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2017 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.012 seconds spending 0.001 seconds on 5 queries.