Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Viewing Stoned_Myconaut's Ratings (7 General: 3.3 4.0) Display: [ All | General | Trade ]  Sort: [ Rating | User | Date ]
[ See Ratings by Stoned_Myconaut ] [ Rating Stats ] Pages: 1
OfflineDragonHero
Beacon of Light
Male

Minigun to Jesus?
06/12/07 01:42 PM

I can't respect you at all.
InvisibleUrb
Last Man Standing
Male User Gallery

Loc: WhoDat Nation
Fucking Pubbers
06/08/07 09:51 PM

Some of the stupid shit ya'll imagine never ceases to amaze me. IE:

Hunt for free, no cop's, no prob's.
#7024008 - 06/08/07 08:48 PM
Edit post Edit Reply to this post Reply Reply to this post Quote Quick Reply Quick Reply
Just paste the following text into Wordpad or Word, print it out, talk to the farmer, while presenting yourself as a professional mycologist, and you'll be home free hunting:

CONTRACT OF RESEARCH

The following is a contract for the rearch of fungi in an outdoor enviornment.This contract is null and void after 72 hours of research and is for mycological purposes.
If signed, the signee agrees to the below listed terms and conditions. The independant contractor of (MSMR) accepts all personal and legal liability for the keeping of this contract, upholding it, and making sure the signee fully comprehends such terms.

I, __________, give the Mycological Society of Mycelium Research, it's employee's and independant contractors permission and/or authorization to conduct mycological research in my field or outdoor conveyance. I only give permission to the signed employee or independant contractor of the (MSMR) to gather mycological samples from my field/outdoor conveyance. I understand that I will recieve no payment for the Mycologist gathering fungi samples from my property, and I sign knowing that the gathering of such samples is for mycological and educational research, and to help stop the spread of misinformation on the Psilocybin cubensis and Aminita Muscaria genus.

By signing, I also agree to the following terms and conditions:

The mycologist is only authorized to gather samples between the hours of 5:00 AM and 9:00 AM.

I will not impede the mycologist's research for any reason.

The mycologist will respect my property and in no way damage or disrupt my enviornment.

I give the mycologist full permission to gather samples during the above mentioned hours.

I understand that this is a legally binding contract.

Property Owner._________________________
Date._____ Time._____
Mycologist. _________________________
Date._____ Time._____

Who would be so retarded as to pull some dumb ass shit like this.

You must be in the 8th grade , dreaming this shit up.

I'm sorry but you leave me no choice but to give you a big fat ZERO for this ridiculous post.

If I see something with just a little intelligence from you , I may be inclined to change my rating of you.

Edited Jun 8, 2007 at 9:53:52 pm by Urb

Edited Jun 9, 2007 at 6:36:58 am by Urb

Last Edited 06/09/07 12:25 PM
InvisibleDexter_Morgan
Towlie's Mentor
Male User Gallery

Loc: higher than you
Your form was already a stupid idea, nevermind all the spelling errors.
06/08/07 08:16 PM

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/7024008/an/0/page/0
Quote:

Stoned_Myconaut said:
Just paste the following text into Wordpad or Word, print it out, talk to the farmer, while presenting yourself as a professional mycologist, and you'll be home free hunting:

CONTRACT OF RESEARCH

The following is a contract for the rearch of fungi in an outdoor enviornment.This contract is null and void after 72 hours of research and is for mycological purposes.
If signed, the signee agrees to the below listed terms and conditions. The independant contractor of (MSMR) accepts all personal and legal liability for the keeping of this contract, upholding it, and making sure the signee fully comprehends such terms.

I, __________, give the Mycological Society of Mycelium Research, it's employee's and independant contractors permission and/or authorization to conduct mycological research in my field or outdoor conveyance. I only give permission to the signed employee or independant contractor of the (MSMR) to gather mycological samples from my field/outdoor conveyance. I understand that I will recieve no payment for the Mycologist gathering fungi samples from my property, and I sign knowing that the gathering of such samples is for mycological and educational research, and to help stop the spread of misinformation on the Psilocybin cubensis and Aminita Muscaria genus.
By signing, I also agree to the following terms and conditions:

The mycologist is only authorized to gather samples between the hours of 5:00 AM and 9:00 AM.

I will not impede the mycologist's research for any reason.

The mycologist will respect my property and in no way damage or disrupt my enviornment.
I give the mycologist full permission to gather samples during the above mentioned hours.
I understand that this is a legally binding contract.
Property Owner._________________________
Date._____ Time._____
Mycologist. _________________________
Date._____ Time._____

Its called a spellcheck dipshit
Offlinexaxphaanes
Mycologist
 User Gallery

outdoor tek
06/07/07 01:20 AM

very nice man !
OfflineCaptainLinger
A Fungus Amongus

Thanks!
06/05/07 05:40 PM

Great advice for the live innoc, and thanks for the syringe link; somehow I'd missed it, and that's quite helpful.
InvisiblecoAsTal
Friend
 User Gallery

Loc: 8a
Agreed
06/05/07 04:16 PM

Don't be a fucking asshole to people that are being perfectly normal and trying to help you by answering the question YOU asked.

***changed from zero to three shrooms for apologising and being cool about it.

Last Edited 06/07/07 10:30 AM
OfflineDivinatory
Rubber Tramp
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
yupp
05/24/07 11:29 PM

cool avatar!
welcome to the shroomery :smile:
Pages: 1

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.013 seconds spending 0.002 seconds on 5 queries.