Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Viewing primex's Ratings (3 General: 5.0) Display: [ All | General | Trade ]  Sort: [ Rating | User | Date ]
[ See Ratings by primex ] [ Rating Stats ] Pages: 1
OfflineCosmicFunGuy
ॐconsciousnessॐ
Male User Gallery

Loc: ∞
self diagnosing is bad...
05/21/07 08:48 AM

HPPD is a joke, IMO.. it's nothing but an excuse for people who can't explain a mental deficiency, so they blame it on the drugs.
you just need to learn to handle stress and anxiety, thats all. the mind is stronger than anyone can even begin to comprehend, you are making your reality of seeing things and stressing about it. one day you'll relax and see... I've been through all this before myself, thatt's why i tried to help you, but don't take my word for it.
Keep telling yourself you have a condition that is nothing but a joke and drive yourself into the ground chasing the lies... one day you'll bottom out and everything will make sense and begin to click into it's proper place again, and you'll see i was right all along OR you'll be stuck with anxiety the rest of your life and never learn to cope with it and be someone no one want to be around because they have such a negative outlook after years of anxiety.

YOU control your mind and you can put this to rest, you can also ignore the truth and be miserable it's your choice. good luck
OfflineMarleryCatooOO
Attained Insight
Male User Gallery

Loc: California, U.S.
Woot
05/14/07 05:58 PM

for hanging in there with everybody accusing you of lying about the 8 day trip. (or wutever it was...)
OfflineBig_Whoop
giver of two shits
Male User Gallery

Loc: southern ontario Flag
howdy
05/13/07 11:45 PM

heres 5 for you feeling better and welcome.
Pages: 1

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.013 seconds spending 0.002 seconds on 5 queries.