Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Viewing Ratings By PsiloPsychIn (General: 5/152 | Trade: 5/107) Display: [ All | General | Trade ]  Sort: [ Rating | User | Date ]
[ See Ratings for PsiloPsychIn ] [ Rating Stats ] Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... | 13 | Next >  [show all]
OfflineLand TroutM
Stranger
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Abundant Generosity with Scarce Genetics!
12/20/23 02:43 PM

Land Trout offered me the opportunity to work with some rare genetics… expecting nothing in return!  A fine and generous Shroomery Citizen.
He is also generous with his considerable cultivation knowledge and skills!
5 4 U!
:dancingshroom::dancingshroom::dancingshroom::dancingshroom: dancingshroom:
OfflineNichrome
I'm a torso!

Loc: Zone 5
A font of
12/17/23 11:20 PM

Good cultivation knowledge
Generosity with genetics
Good Shroomy Citizen Positive Vibes
Of endless kindness
✨💛✨

5 for you my good man!
🍄 🍄 🍄 🍄 🍄
OfflineLand TroutM
Stranger

Great Cultivator, Keen Observer, Generous Shroomery Citizen
12/08/23 09:04 PM

Land Trout is a careful, observant, and methodical cultivator. Generous in sharing his knowledge, and helps are community grow in the sophistication of our knowledge of fungi and their cultivation!
Five For You Sir!
:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

:raisemyglass:
Offlinesleepydave
A stranger stranger

Super Pantastic!
12/07/23 11:54 PM

I reached out to SleepyDave admiring one of his recent grows … and then I pleaded a bit to get a spore print from those special genetics - he said YES! Without a moment’s pause. Then I open the mail today and there is a beautifully packaged print of what I asked for and 4 or 5 additional prints! Wow! Christmas has come early over at my place! Thank you Santa! I haven’t been that good, but thank you so much!

5 4 U SleepyDave!
:dancingshroom::dancingshroom::dancingshroom::dancingshroom::dancingshroom:
InvisibleReverendMyc

Generous with the Good Word and the Good Stuff!
11/04/23 09:30 PM

I recently started trading with the Rev
He had some special genetics I was interested in trying to cultivate and I asked him if he could spare a print. Not only did he send me those genetics but, Annnd he threw in several other rare prints I did not ask for.
He is also generous with his time and his knowledge and a great communicator. The Shroomery is a great community because of folks like ReverendMyc - definitely would trade again!
5 4 U

InvisibleReverendMyc

Great Cultivator: Systematic, Observant, Creative, and Generous
11/04/23 09:25 PM

Reverend Myc is
a great shroomery citizen because he is a great learner, a great teacher, generous, and pushing the boundaries of our knowledge.
Pay attention to this member because he is articulate and a systematic cultivator who is learning and teaching as he goes about creatively discovering better ways to do things.
:awedance::dancingshroom::dancingshroom::dancingshroom::dancingshroom::dancingshroom::awedance:
OfflineBismillah
Scharf im Schlafanzug
 User Gallery

Super Suberific!
10/28/23 02:24 PM

Bismillah knew I was looking for a sub / Liberty cap print but he didn’t have any… did that stop him? Nooo he took it upon himself to go hunt down some subs that were growing in nature. He didn’t know how to print such small caps but that didn’t stop him either! He studied up, printed several caps and sent me 3-4 of the best ones! Wow! Great communication, quick response / mailing, and extraordinary commitment to being an excellent trading partner!
5 + magic shrooms for this guy!
OfflineCocaineBuffet
Stranger
 User Gallery

Excellent Trader
10/21/23 05:39 PM

CocaineBuffet reached out to me and asked for some unique genetics I had and offering a trade. I said sure no problem and said a trade wasn’t necessary. After he received my package he more or less insisted he send me something. He sent me an amazing package of rare genetics! Great communication, quality well packaged genetics, definitely would trade again!
:awedance::dancingshroom::dancingshroom::dancingshroom::dancingshroom::dancingshroom::awedance:
InvisibleSwabMarley
Twisted Metal Head
Male

Loc: Drunken Stupor
BiSporeliffic!
10/12/23 04:14 PM

Ol’ SwabMarley posted one of the most exceptional Panaeolus Bisporus grows I’ve ever seen. Then he says it is a MS culture, then he says he had 3 tubs just like it! I immediately thought these must be the best genetics going. I asked him if he could spare a print and without a moment’s hesitation he set me up with a beautiful print. Would definitely trade again! Friendly, kind, generous, great communicator, awesome cultivator too (I’m about to find out that it was mostly SwabMarley’s careful cultivation that made the difference - not magical genetics. At least he made it possible for me to find out!
ManyThanks!
OfflineMartytheMushroom
Stranger

Lurker with Moves!
10/01/23 01:06 AM

MartyTheMushroom
Stepped out of the shadows from 5 years of lurking… but he’s been busy studying hard and learning to be an excellent cultivator as demonstrated by his beautiful Panaeolus Bisporus grow!
Five For You!
OfflineYoshiTrainer
Onion tied to belt
 User Gallery

Loc: Castles made of sand
Holy Ho'Okipa!
09/28/23 09:21 AM

I noticed that YoshiTrainer had a very unique pheno going in one of his Pan Cyan grows and I asked him about it. They were some unique genetics from a wild collected pan from the islands and they were happy to share a spore print with me. It was a great print and clean and germinated quickly. I was really slow in returning my side of the trade, but he was patient with me and we have had some great communication while he waited around for me to get it together to send my side. (Thank you for your patience) Definitely a great trader!
OfflineYoshiTrainer
Onion tied to belt
 User Gallery

Loc: Castles made of sand
Great Cultivator, Great Shroomery Citizen
09/28/23 09:12 AM

YoshiTrainer is a careful and systematic cultivator and has a lot of great exotic grows to prove it (and plenty of regular ol grows that are beautiful as well). They have some well written teks and always offers sound advice to folks on the cultivation forums. Thoughtful, kind, supportive - an all round great Shroomery citizen and asset to the cultivation community.
5 4 U!

Invisiblemaensel
Stranger
 User Gallery

Welcome to the Shroomunity
09/14/23 08:44 PM

Welcome! You need more ratings!
Friendly, eager to learn, and good communicator.
Now you have plenty of spores, let us see how it’s all “growing” with you. Post, ask questions, listen attentively, read and follow teks carefully and you’ll be slinging prints right and left in no time!
Offlinefatpup
Stranger

Awesomeness!
09/06/23 10:57 PM

fatpup
Made a great trading partner!
Good communication and generous trade with lots of surprise extra genetics!
Would definitely trade again.
5 4 U!
:
Invisibleekabpils
Exploring Exotics
 User Gallery

Great Trader!
09/05/23 11:41 PM

ekabpils
Sent me great prints and extras! Good communication, he got the prints in the mail quickly. Definitely would trade again!

Last Edited 09/06/23 11:01 PM
OfflineTimestop413
Stranger
 User Gallery

Be Very Intuitive - BVI
08/31/23 11:16 AM

Timestop posted a beautiful trip report that focussed on them dialing into nature while communing with BVI. It was inspiring and caught my attention so I reached out and asked them for a print so I could tune in in a similar way.
They eagerly agreed to share the prized genetics and a beautiful fresh clean print arrived today. Thanks so much for being an awesome trader and Shroomery citizen.
5 4 U!

OfflineSmellyhobbitM
Actual Retard
Male User Gallery

Loc: Hole
GT = Generally Terrific!
08/25/23 12:32 AM

Smelly Hobbit isn’t just smelly, he’s very generous and a great citizen of the Shire (Shroomery). He offered me a free GT print and threw in a swab and a cool sticker!
Big Smile For Me
Big 5 for Hobbit!

Offlineppancho
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Evropa
Rare Genetics Trade
08/10/23 01:53 AM

Ppancho
Generously shared some rare pan genetics with me. Great communication. Sent the print quickly, well packaged, clean prints,  included extras! All around positive experience - would trade again with this awesome Shroomery citizen. Thank you MycoBro!
5 for You!
:dancingshroom::dancingshroom: :dancingshroom::dancingshroom: :dancingshroom:

ppancho responded on 08/27/23 10:39 AM:

Thanks

OfflineTweeq
Tweeq of Nature
Male

Loc: Netherlands Flag
Pan Party Participant
04/28/23 06:18 PM

Tweeq saw me complaining about some spores that did not seem likely to germinate…
Without me asking he shot me a PM offering fresh spores from the same rare genetics I was trying to germinate. The clean well packaged spores arrived swiftly in the mail!
Kind, generous, conscientious, great cultivator, even better Shroomery Citizen!

5 4 U

:awedance:

Last Edited 08/31/23 11:06 AM
Invisiblekirkeng
Stranger

Loc: Lost
Trade / Gift
04/25/23 09:02 AM

Kirkeng noticed that I was struggling to germinate some spores, and being the awesome Shroomery citizen he is - immediately sent me a fresh batch of the very same spores! Beautiful spore print of a rare variety sent swiftly as a gift.
✨🙏✨

Five for you!

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... | 13 | Next >  [show all]

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 7 queries.