Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Viewing Ratings By SCleROTiUM_LICK (General: 4/10) Display: [ All | General | Trade ]  Sort: [ Rating | User | Date ]
[ See Ratings for SCleROTiUM_LICK ] [ Rating Stats ] Pages: 1
Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
For Sanity
09/21/07 08:15 PM

In taser thread jjj
:yesnod::yesnod::yesnod::yesnod::yesnod:
Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery

Tenacious Taser Thread
09/21/07 08:02 PM

:congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:
InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
As A Reminder To You
09/09/07 05:50 PM

that down deep you are still a self-loathing fat ass.
And should really work on that.

Your whole post was an ad hominem attack against the spirituality and credibility of the physically imperfect which you sought to justify via an argument from authority based on the superior condition of your own body and soul. Pointing out the hateful quality of your own post was a material and legitimate rebuttal against your argument from (spiritual) authority.

Would have kept it on the boards, but my posts were deleted by mods who obviously believe that stroking the backs of current $ supporters is more important than the free exchange of ideas. AS IF potential supporters aren't savvy enough to take issue with that. Que serra serra.

I will likely lose interest in this sight if the vehement censorship continues, but I look forward to checking back and hearing you whine about your relapse.

Edited Sep 9, 2007 at 5:50:59 pm by SCleROTiUM_LICK
Offlinesimplystoned
Tree Wizard
Male User Gallery

Loc: K-Town up in this biache
Your Unabashed Greed Is Kind Of Sexy
08/27/07 12:59 PM

:flaming:
Invisiblecactu
culture and magic
Male

Loc: mexicoelcentrodelconocimi...
Great Pics! Great Passion!
08/21/07 08:43 PM

I've nominated two of your pics for August POTM.
Don't forget to vote!  :mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:
InvisiblegeorgeM
Human
 User Gallery

Loc: Osage Cuestas
Way To Speak Your Mind
08/02/07 09:45 PM

with a dissenting opinion in regards to mjshroomer's merits.

In case you are wondering, your negative ratings were solicited in the OTD. I visit on occassion. Its a flaw in my personality that I one day hope to heal. Fewer relapses every day.
Offlinemaffew
Superman

Feedback Redouche errrrr ummm Redux
08/01/07 11:29 AM

You were careless in your reading of my initial post. I never stated that I believed either mushroom to be A. muscaria.

You were careless in formulating your response. Not only were you insulting, but, more importantly, your carelessness resulted in a total lack of clarity as to your actual identifications. Without clarity of meaning, there really ceases to be a reason to respond to an id request other than post whoring.

You assume I know nothing and yet expect me to wade through your broken English and convoluted justifications? I object. "So sue me". Stop being so defensive and learn to take your licks. Or, is your apparent defensiveness just another excuse for post whoring?

Edit:

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
We all make mistakes. So, why would anyone want to seem eager in pointing out another's mistakes?

Rather than a "post whore, You are likely an OK guy who does desire to come across as helpful, so I'm raising your ratings. Just do me a favor and remember not to take yourself too seriously.
You went on and on about correct id processes, trying to establish yourself as an authority at my expense.
How would spore printing an Amanita have helped with its identification? They are always white spored.
Should I report back to you also on the color of the next snowfall before asking you for its Eskimo name?
Is it so very important to invoke the sage/idiot dynamic when imparting knowledge? Contrary to popular opinion, I think not.

Edited Aug 4, 2007 at 2:29:22 pm by SCleROTiUM_LICK

Last Edited 08/04/07 02:31 AM
OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery

Thanks for ID help
07/18/07 08:59 PM

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
OfflineDr. uarewotueat
Peyote Farmer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uk / Philippines
Great Job With The Photo Updates!
07/03/07 09:56 AM

Those last pictures of your albino loph seriously raised my pulse.
Pages: 1

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.014 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 7 queries.