Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Viewing Ratings By slaphappy (General: 4/11 | Trade: 0/1) Display: [ All | General | Trade ]  Sort: [ Rating | User | Date ]
[ See Ratings for slaphappy ] [ Rating Stats ] [ Opt Out ] Pages: 1
Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Fill in the blanks: F_G
04/25/07 05:46 AM

Quote:

Gives me zero shroom ratings stating that he does not care about me, but then continues to delete it and post it again so that it will always be at the top of my ratings. Anyone who didn't care about me wouldn't dedicate so much time to expressing themselves to me. He's probably in love with me, but he is not by any means an attractive individual, so he's out of luck.

... yeah ... the two minutes I spend rating you every month really qualifies as love. Say...when was the last time you got laid?
Thought so. :winner: :bowdown:  :muslimprayer:  :heartpump:  :heartpump:  :heartpump:  :heartpump:  :heartpump:  :heartpump:  :heartpump:  :heartpump:  :heartpump:  :heartpump:  :heartpump:  :heartpump:  :heartpump:  :heartpump:  :heartpump:  :heartpump:  :heartpump:  :heartpump:  :heartpump:  :heartpump:  :heartpump:  :heartpump:  :heartpump:  :heartpump:  :heartpump:  :heartpump:  :heartpump:  :heartpump:  :heartpump:  :heartpump:  :heartpump:  :heartpump:  :heartpump:  :heartpump:  :heartpump:  :heartpump:  :heartpump:  :heartpump:  :heartpump:  :heartpump:  :heartpump:  :heartpump:  :heartpump:  :heartpump:  :heartpump:
OfflineMushroomTrip
Dr. Teasy Thighs
Female User Gallery

Loc: red panda village
:)
02/15/07 05:37 PM

For making me feel good! :laugh:
Invisibleirascible_raunch
Stranger
Male User Gallery

take me
02/04/07 05:15 AM

now!

:hatsoff:
Invisibleshroomhead0069
HIGH rankinghashmason

Loc: the lot
yeah
02/04/07 05:11 AM

funny
OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
No comment necessary
02/02/07 04:05 AM

Gomp FTW !

:yourock:

Gomp responded on 10/14/10 01:13 PM:

Thank you ever so much, old friend! :laugh:

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Loc: Heaven and Hell
LightningFractal is fun
01/30/07 05:25 AM

Quote:

This troll who calls himself lightningfractal tells me off for saying the exact same thing that Pris said, WHICH LF SAYS HE AGREES WITH.

And this people, is why LightningFractal is the biggest retard on the forums.

:stonedjerk:  :cheer:

And you never do that of course. You have integrity. You are awesomest, you are the 3l33t, the untouchable, errorless, egoless, boundryless ... well you get my point. You're an ass. I'm an ass, he's an ass, we're all asses.

:goatse:

Atleast he gives some spice into the conversations, rather than overexplaining and saying stuff like "this, people, is why
Get bent :laugh:
OfflineZorath
None
Male

Loc: Lørenskog, Norway
I am without a doubt a very disturbed individual
01/26/07 08:22 AM

:fearandloathing:  :hst:
OfflineYthanA
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Male User Gallery

Loc: NY/MA/VT Borderlands Flag
Calm, objective, funny and cool.
01/26/07 02:47 AM

I just plain like you for being serious without being obnoxious, funny without being condescending and cool without being pompous.

:yourock:
Offlineblackroselove
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: WYO Flag
You are just wrong.
01/17/07 04:53 AM

He is just as offensive as me, wether or not you are able to read between his sarcastic lines.

I realize people have a hard time getting me, because I tend to spell things out in black and white, rather than wrapping my insults in velvet clichés. I don't care that he bans me. I just don't think he is a good moderator as a whole. I know you wont believe me when I say that, but quite honestly your opinion really doesn't matter.

Have a good day.
Pages: 1

Copyright 1997-2022 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.017 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 6 queries.