Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblederx
who run it
 User Gallery

Loc: dx/dt
Re: I GOT MY ASS BEAT DOWN AT WORK [Re: zerozero]
    #3596687 - 01/08/05 12:35 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I'd say do what you have to do to get him discharged from the army. He doesn't belong in there. Chances are, the military is his life and if you require revenge, this would get him back. You didn't coerce him to do anything and a lieutenant should have much better judgment.

--------------------
better living through chemistry

OVERGROW the government!!

it's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom, ok, thats what it is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
Re: I GOT MY ASS BEAT DOWN AT WORK [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3600066 - 01/08/05 06:50 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Yes, absolutely press charges! The military will be notified that a felony assault and battery has been perpetrated against you. Also, (and I do not like lawyers, but...) this is a legitimate reason for a lawsuit for personal injury and damages. It doesn't even matter what you 'said' to the guy, if you didn't touch him first. He needs to be busted down from lieutenant rank for a trained combatant attacking a US civilian.

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Anonymous #1

#3606842 - 01/10/05 05:33 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

oh as a sidenote, a year and a dayb after this incident iwas once again punched in the face for standing up for my beliefs, my friends drunk ex-con former heroin/meth addict of a brother was wayyy to drunk and on a power trip as always and decided to punch me in the face. and as always i walked away from it.

Well then you didn't learn anything damnit. You got your ass kicked again. Fuck. What the fuck.

Invisiblethegatewaydrug
my burning sunwill some dayrise

Loc: wherever i may roam
Re: I GOT MY ASS BEAT DOWN AT WORK [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #3607497 - 01/10/05 11:45 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

learn self defence, buy a gun, and track him down. lol jk. no you need to press charges big time

--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: I GOT MY ASS BEAT DOWN AT WORK [Re: thegatewaydrug]
    #3608478 - 01/10/05 03:32 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

damn, this is an old thread

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Invisibletranced2
the runner of it all

Loc: where peace reigns
Re: I GOT MY ASS BEAT DOWN AT WORK [Re: wrestler_az]
    #3608646 - 01/10/05 03:56 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I laugh at the people who try to rationally support the war in IRAQ by saying they are doing something good by getting saddam out of power.

If you want to do something for people in other countries why dont you fight globalization?

There are plenty worse things happening around the globe and even in our own country to worry about.

Fuck anyone who supports the war.
Fuck the armed forces too.
I love the excuse, they are fighting for our freedom, and the freedom of others.

No actually, the insurgents are fighting from freedom, you stupid fuck.

Then the other side the armed forces us, we are protecting you...

Well thank fucking god, we have people in iraq killing for no reason, they were a huge threat.

All you in support of bush and the war, are just scared sheep.

--------------------
in trees. fighting bears.

Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

Re: I GOT MY ASS BEAT DOWN AT WORK [Re: tranced2]
    #3609698 - 01/10/05 07:52 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

EDIT : ROFL. This thread is old as hell. I am a NECROMANCER, bringing back the dead.

Alright, I have no idea what else has been discussed, and I'm done reading this thread, but here's what I think.

If you're a pacifist as you say you are, then either

a.) forgive and forget. You seem to believe heavily in Karma and this seems right up your alley. Besides I honestly think you started it. All you had to do was tell him no, not insult him.

b.) IF you sue him, just sue for damages. How would you feel if you were in his shoes and he was in yours, and he sued your ass HARD. One mistake shouldn't be anyone's undoing. I realize he shouldn't have hit you, but I'm sure he regrets it. And if he doesn't, then his Karma is coming.

Don't make this as big of a deal as this thread made it out to be. You got your ass beat, that's all. Time heals all wounds. Time doesn't heal debt =(

--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Edited by freddurgan (01/10/05 07:54 PM)

Offlineoceansize
fuckin' right.

#3610380 - 01/10/05 10:27 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

if this is an example of karma what did i do to deserve this?

What you did was say something contrary to the beliefs of a big testosterone filled soldier. You should have seen it coming. Yeah, in an ideal world it wouldn't happen, but hey, cause and effect.

I can relate, however, recently i caught an ass beating because a couple guys were blocking the urinals in the pisser in a bar. They were having a heated conversation, one of the guys was kind of upset. I asked politely to get by, the guys decided it was a good time to pick on someone, im no pacifist so i explode to change their mind about giving me the jump and the four run out. Turns out they had a group of about 8 which is pretty rare in tourist bars. The guys were complete pussies and couldn't fight too well but after a while one on oneing I was getting hit from the sides
enough that I woke up with a big black eye.

The moral is, sure, ideally, i did nothing wrong, but in reality, noone knows that you think you are doing the right or correct thing. You could have not stuck up for yourself and not caught a beating and not gotten off early, or you could do what you did. If you want to stick up for yourself there is sometimes a price, if I had the same experience i described before, i would have done it the sae, pride is more important that a black eye, besides, I am much more benevolent for a month or so after catching a beating

--------------------
"And we should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Offlinetoasty1
goofball
Male User Gallery
Loc: In my head
Re: I GOT MY ASS BEAT DOWN AT WORK [Re: oceansize]
    #3611583 - 01/11/05 06:33 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Well, what happened?

--------------------
If it bleeds for a week...dont trust it

InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: lost in nothing
Re: I GOT MY ASS BEAT DOWN AT WORK [Re: toasty1]
    #3613733 - 01/11/05 04:40 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

lol, read the thread. i just read the whole thing.

zippo, your intentions were good, but a little bit too.. ugh, i'm a redneck and i don't have a proper term, so i'll just spit it in my normal, rude ways.

you were being a pussy and you got your ass stomped. you should have sued the shit out of him, especially for bills n shit, and then got his ass kicked out of the army. he's a grade-a dickhead and deserved everything you could give him. yet, you're even worse in my book, cuz you knew he was a cunt and all you did was nothing.

you let him stay in the military, and not once did you mention legal actions.

did you even press charges? restraining order?

bro, a year later, i hope your mind is beating your ass. if shrooms show you the truth of letting drunken meth addicts and big-headed soldiers to kick the living conscience shit out of you, you should quit eating shrooms. that truth seems a bit radical for your mind, IMO

Invisibletwonewtz
lot lizzard

Loc: middle of the road
Re: I GOT MY ASS BEAT DOWN AT WORK [Re: zSDMF]
    #3626173 - 01/13/05 11:24 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

should I read the whole story (I mean 3,200 views)? This shit must be GOOOOOOODDDDDD.

--------------------
absolutely statistically

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
Re: I GOT MY ASS BEAT DOWN AT WORK [Re: twonewtz]
    #3626677 - 01/14/05 01:08 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

This is OLD!!!

He doesn't know why it keeps getting brought up.

A MOD needs to lock this so it stops getting bumped.

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Invisiblemadsickpenguin
Re: I GOT MY ASS BEAT DOWN AT WORK [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3634367 - 01/16/05 07:20 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

HAHA this thread like over a year old..

Well it was some shit that he got his ass beatdown. It was wrong. However, my stand is that the Army IS necessary because if we do not have one then we will not enjoy the freedoms that we do now. Because some tyrannical shithead will tell us that we can't do anything or we all have to work for the same wages. I hate listening to ignorant, fat, fickle fucks (how's that for some alliteration?) who don't know shit about freedom and talk about how wrong our military is.

God Bless the U.S. Army.

InvisibleSinbad
Living TheMoment
Male

Loc: Under The Bodhi Tree
Re: I GOT MY ASS BEAT DOWN AT WORK [Re: madsickpenguin]
    #3634373 - 01/16/05 07:23 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Without any armies worldwide there would be no wars, But if you got ride of the U.S army i can gaurantee World War 3 or at least an occupational takeover!

--------------------

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: I GOT MY ASS BEAT DOWN AT WORK [Re: Sinbad]
    #3635689 - 01/16/05 04:49 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

actually this is still ongoing to an exteny, he has been in the army overseas for the past year and if he got back it would have been a week ago. i still have a $750 ambulance bill to be paid that is hurting my credit...
since then i have found the one witness i neeed to make my case against him in civil court if he dosent want to settle outside....
not too many lawyers really want to deal with anything involving less than a few grand so a lgetting one has been pretty fucking hard up to this point.....
although after looking at how most officers duties were extended in iraq i dont know if he is back or not.....

i did press charges against him and was denied a continuance so i could get a witness. he got off because he hit me hard enough so that i didnt rememebr him at the time of the court dadt (black out) since then alot of the memories have come back to me about how he threatened me, told me he was going to wait for me out in the parking lot and so on, and how i only said what i said after turning him down politely atleawst three times over atleast an hour....

i think that there is some permanent damage to my sinuses and im sure i can find atleast one doctor to agree with me. so yes i will be [ressing charges its just a matter of time.

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto Canada Flag
    #3635706 - 01/16/05 04:55 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Best of luck my friend, You have the guts and the courage to stand behind your convictions,no matter which way the court rules imo you did the right thing, shine on :smile:

--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: I GOT MY ASS BEAT DOWN AT WORK [Re: FreakQlibrium]
    #3636725 - 01/16/05 09:15 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

yeah i try and do the right thing now and again.
its kind of funny how often this post gets brought up. but im glad it does its a canstant reminder to me of what i will not stand for and a reminder to call more lawyers.

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Offlinemonkeyking
Stranger
    #3637944 - 01/17/05 06:48 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

OK, I found this little gem of a post after doing a search about the army because my brother is deployed with the national guard and I heard a rumor that the military was now testing for psilocybin (false) so I thought I would check it out. After reading it I couldn't help but post my two cents. First, let me say that I'm no fan of the military, glorified slaves if you ask me, that being said here it is.
You insulted him and got punched, let the law handle it since you filed a report. So you both got what you deserved, two kids getting punished for acting like morons, both of you. You had to know something bad was going to happen when you said that. It's like going into the inner-city, shouting racial slurs, and crying when somebody deals with you. It's just a STUPID thing to say, and his reaction was STUPID as well. If you really don't want to be an American then just go, what's stopping you? Read the post from beginning to end, zippoz story changes a couple of times, blamed on a blackout, convenient. He also said around page three that he wasn't going to pursue any civil action against him, that changed too. After doing a bit of research on zippoz old posts, just the main posts, back for three months, I stumbled on these:

"I bought a gun." 10/21/04 Pacifist, really? In the post he talks about shooting himself in the hand so he can sue the manufacture because the safety was broke.
"These are the moments that I'm glad I don't own a gun" 12/22/04
"I'm ready for that bullet in the head now..." 12/07/04
"I feel empty inside and have lost my lust for life" 12/13/04
"Nothing Matters" 11/18/04
"I got jacked in the face, 1 year and 2 hours after the last time I got hit" 10/26/04 That's what happens when you hang out with ex-convict meth addicts and get into arguments with them.

It occurred to me that this is the exact type of person that shouldn't be doing psychedelics. The type of person that thinks that they will change his 'miserable life' (his words), which is pretty dangerous in my opinion. Narcissism is the belief that everybody else is wrong but you, that you can do nothing wrong,zippoz seems to fall into the category.

--------------------
"My Fear Is My Only Courage" Bob Marley

InvisibleJettaJay
PsychedelicStranger
 User Gallery

Re: I GOT MY ASS BEAT DOWN AT WORK [Re: monkeyking]
    #3638308 - 01/17/05 10:14 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

monkeyking said:
OK, I found this little gem of a post after doing a search about the army because my brother is deployed with the national guard and I heard a rumor that the military was now testing for psilocybin (false) so I thought I would check it out. After reading it I couldn't help but post my two cents. First, let me say that I'm no fan of the military, glorified slaves if you ask me, that being said here it is.
You insulted him and got punched, let the law handle it since you  filed a report. So you both got what you deserved, two kids getting punished for acting like morons, both of you. You had to know something bad was going to happen when you said that. It's like going into the inner-city, shouting racial slurs, and crying when somebody deals with you. It's just a STUPID thing to say, and his reaction was STUPID as well. If you really don't want to be an American then just go, what's stopping you? Read the post from beginning to end, zippoz story changes a couple of times, blamed on a blackout, convenient. He also said around page three that he wasn't going to pursue any civil action against him, that changed too. After doing a bit of research on zippoz old posts, just the main posts, back for three months, I stumbled on these:

"I bought a gun." 10/21/04 Pacifist, really? In the post he talks about shooting himself in the hand so he can sue the manufacture because the safety was broke.
"These are the moments that I'm glad I don't own a gun" 12/22/04
"I'm ready for that bullet in the head now..." 12/07/04
"I feel empty inside and have lost my lust for life" 12/13/04
"Nothing Matters" 11/18/04
"I got jacked in the face, 1 year and 2 hours after the last time I got hit" 10/26/04 That's what happens when you hang out with ex-convict meth addicts and get into arguments with them.

It occurred to me that this is the exact type of person that shouldn't be doing psychedelics. The type of person that thinks that they will change his 'miserable life' (his words), which is pretty dangerous in my opinion. Narcissism is the belief that everybody else is wrong but you, that you can do nothing wrong,zippoz seems to fall into the category.

I'm not even going to make a reply about your comments I'm going to let someone else deal with you about your mindless ramblings.

~~ JJ :gd_icon: :heart: Shine On

--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise

OfflineMycoJunkie
Psilanthropist

Loc: .4merica
Re: I GOT MY ASS BEAT DOWN AT WORK [Re: JettaJay]
    #3638389 - 01/17/05 10:36 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

If he's an LT, he went to college for 4 years. He should know better than punch a stranger in the face. What a peice of shit, I hate fuckers like that. This is why shit like Abu Graib (sp?) happens. Giving stupid fuckers like this power. He's an officer, and yet he's a fucking dumbshit. Not to mention he has knowledge of hand-to-hand combat. Goddamn, u have no idea how much this fucking shit pisses me off!!

PRESS CHARGES!! DO IT FOR ME!!

The fucker deserves it. I hope he gets dishonorably discharged.

--------------------
:cussing::whip:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag