Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinex Ju x
Aubergine Of The Sun
Male

Loc: Shpongleland, Canada Flag
Very Humbling Mushroom Experience
    #13283656 - 10/03/10 01:49 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I had one of the most incredible/scary experiences of my life last night.

Yesterday afternoon I picked around 17.2 grams of fresh liberty caps, and I took them at around 330am last night. By 430 I couldn't definitely feel them starting to take hold. The first thing I noticed was the carpet. I stood up and looked at it, and all these tribal patterns started forming in the carpet with this tribal face right in the center. I was amazed at how clear I was hallucinating already, and turned on some music. I started getting rushes of euphoria which lasted for another hour or so. This is where things started to get bad. All throughout that hour, it felt like my neck was getting more and more tired. Ever get that feeling that your neck is so tired that it feels like you can't hold your head up any longer? It was like that, only it wouldn't go away. No matter if I was lying on my back, side, facedown, or with my head hanging over the edge of the bed, the feeling would not go away, and it kept getting worse. Eventually I was thinking that this feeling was unbearable, and that I had no idea how I was going to make it through.

As soon as this thought happened, That's when I got stuck in the bad trip, and all these thoughts and problems started flooding my brain. It showed me things that I've been too scared to deal with and accept, current problems with family members, and personal flaws and bad habits that I've picked up over the years. It was extremely hard. I really wasn't prepared for it. I spent the next 40 minutes, which felt like 2 hours, trying to work out all the problems I was being faced with. Then all of a sudden the bad feelings stopped. I'm not exactly sure why, but it was there one minute, and gone the next. When it left, there was a moment when I felt sort of normal, Like I wasn't tripping anymore. And then it was like an explosion of euphoria took my whole body and shot it through space. I had this overwhelming feeling that It was over, and that I had figured everything out. That myself, and everything would be fine. I wasn't even completely sure what I had figured out, other then that fact I had pulled myself out of the bad trip. This realization then made the euphoria intensify 1000x, and for a few moments I was unable to do anything because of the overwhelming feelings of happiness, love, and euphoria. My eyes welled up with tears and for the next 5 or 10 minutes I was just laying there, while I had the most cathartic experience of my life. Simple words can't express the way I felt.

After I collected myself and realized what just happened, I then proceeded to have the most amazing visual trip of my life. Light was shining off the edge off my door, and when I looked at it, It looked as if the shining was made up of a bunch of diamonds. When I looked closer at the diamonds, each one was made up of extremely small clocks. It blew my mind. My cat looked like she was vibrating and the way she walked through my legs made her look like a snake or something. I spent the rest of the morning laying in bed until the visuals stopped around 10-11ish.

It really was the most amazing thing I've ever experienced. I just wish I had been more prepared for the emotional rollercoaster I had.

This experience really taught me a lot, like way's I should improve myself, bad habits I need to break, and how to treat other people. It was an extremely hard trip, but it was definitely worth it. I feel very humbled to have gone through it.

And if it wasn't for the Shroomery, I would have never experienced it :heart:
:psychsplit:

Taken after I pulled myself out of the bad trip, and was brought to tears by the euphoria...

I rolled over sometime when the bad trip started and seen this. I thought it was fitting at the time so I took a picture of it...

--------------------

Edited by x Ju x (10/03/10 02:17 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineThe_Ghost
ゴースト

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: USG Ishimura Flag
Re: Very Humbling Experience [Re: x Ju x]
    #13283672 - 10/03/10 01:52 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

:awecid:

--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Invisibledutchmushroom
mushroom invader
Male User Gallery

Loc: Outer Space
Re: Very Humbling Experience [Re: The_Ghost]
    #13283704 - 10/03/10 02:01 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Good For you borther, Those experiences are The epitome of Horribly wonderful, It been over a Year For me, but I've been close

--------------------
"Comes a time when the blind man takes your hand says: don't you see? Gotta make it some how, on the dreams you still believe, Don't give it up, you've got an empty cup, only love can fill, only love can fill" < Grateful Dead!

The bus came by and I got on, and thats when it all began

GROWLIGHT KIT, 250w HPS Digital ballast, + Enhanced Spectrum bulb and Reflector Sale Or Trade!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder