Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Holy shit....i cant do it anymore!
    #4341186 - 06/27/05 12:37 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

so i went to my girlfriends house today. And i got cold and so i wrapped up in her blanket that i have used a thousand times and i actually gave it to her. And she starts being a bitch about it even tho she isnt cold. She sayed she doesent like people using her shit ... its an invasion of her space and blah blah blah.

now god damnit i know shes had the roughest life of anyone ive ever met but how the fuck and i supposed to deal with someone that just is a bitch about something so pety. Am i missing something? is there something im not uderstanding or seeing?

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: Holy shit....i cant do it anymore! [Re: Vulture]
    #4341205 - 06/27/05 12:43 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Who can fathom the female mind?

Is she like this all the time?

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

OfflineDrink_Punk_Soda
Now with ExtraVaganza!?

Loc: Nowhere fast
    #4341241 - 06/27/05 12:54 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Wait.. so she bugged out because you used YOUR blanket that you gave to her? Man..

And even if that isn't the case.. it's a pretty bad sign if she's that unwilling to share, not even give, something like that with you, her boyfriend. Unless this is a fairly new relationship. Either way, better to get to the root of the issue earlier than not if you plan to be together for a while.

--------------------

Kumbayah my lord, Kumbayah...

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Re: Holy shit....i cant do it anymore! [Re: Drink_Punk_Soda]
    #4341258 - 06/27/05 01:00 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

no its not all the time. she has her moments...and i uderstand she has lots of issues...but i cnat help but get upset in situations like this...and when i get upset it gets all blown out of proportion and someonehow im the bad guy.

--------------------

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #4341273 - 06/27/05 01:05 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Don't feel obligated to stay in the relationship just because "she has lots of issues." Consider your own happiness for a change. Is it worth it having to take care of her excessive emotional needs and walk on eggshells all the time 24/7 just so you don't risk setting her off to bitch at you?

Look, a healthy romantic relationship is a partnership between two equals. I don't have to look to hard to figure out who's getting the raw end of the deal in yours.

From your posts I can tell you're a nice guy. You deserve someone who respects you and treats you with kindness, not bitches you out over stupid, petty bullshit.

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Re: Holy shit....i cant do it anymore! [Re: MOTH]
    #4341280 - 06/27/05 01:07 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

<3 I can tell your one of the rare ones.

thanks...ive been spending a lot less time over there....cause with me love is like i drug...i cant just quit cold turkey. And i think its working. Im slowly getting over it. But i know as soon as i do get over her she will be right there crying her eyes out talking about killing herself.  :shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#4341335 - 06/27/05 01:25 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

And you know what man...all you have to say is, "I'll not be held responsible for your actions," and walk away. 

It sounds like you're being held hostage in this relationship!  :crazy:

If you think she's in real physical danger, tell her parents or call the police and make sure people know she is in suicidal crises mode.  I repeat:  you are not responsible for her actions. You are you, your own person, and when you die, you die alone.  I know you love her, but at a certain point you have to acknowledge that her behavior is harmful to both of you guys. 

Good luck...your situation incites me because I used to be like your girlfriend about five years ago, very miserably selfish.  Sometimes I didn't even realize when I was being cruel or hurtful to people.  If I hadn't changed my character and attitudes, I would not be married to the wonderful man I am with now. It took several wake up calls (and life-altering trips) before I started making efforts to change. 

I guess my question to you now is:  Do you believe your girlfriend will ever change? 

Some people can change, and some can't, or just aren't willing to.  I think you better reflect on which one your girl may be before you decide to break off the relationship. 

If you decide to stay with her, you need to send her a message.  Have you tried telling her how you feel about this topic?  Lack of communication is a killer of the majority of failed relationships.  You need to tell her how you feel about her behavior.  If she doesn't listen, or if she makes the entire conversation about HER again by getting all upset and dramatic about YOUR feelings, then you will know that this girl is not willing to work on your relationship issues. 

Good luck again, it's a tough situation but I believe one that needs to be looked at carefully.

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

#4341380 - 06/27/05 01:35 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Well i wouldent have stuck with her if i didnt think she could change. I just think...she cant help the way she is...she got delt a bad hand at the start of her life. And god damnit i feel like she needs to be rescued or something. She says that with me in her life shes way better than she used to be...and that what her family tells me to.

When i confront her about her issues and helping her to get over them she always responds with hopeless remarks like she will never get over it and its impossible tog et over the things ive experienced and shit like that. My first step is to get her to understand that there is hope for her. But Im having a hard time getting through to her.

There is a lot about her/us that i might help to clear some things up a bit on how to get rhough...but i think i will save that for tomorrow cause i need a good amount of time to devote to typing all that lol.

--------------------

OfflineDig_a_Pony
The MadcapLaughs
 User Gallery

#4341382 - 06/27/05 01:36 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Why don;t you ask her if she's feeling okay when she reacts irrationally like that?

--------------------
We can have some more
Nature is a whore
Bruises on the fruit
Tender age in bloom

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Re: Holy shit....i cant do it anymore! [Re: Dig_a_Pony]
    #4341412 - 06/27/05 01:41 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

sound like a good idea. i know today she was having abad day. she is WAY to attached to her cat and when he stay away from the house for more than a day she starts getting upset...sometime crying...and if its 2 days...shes screaming crying talking about how she doesent want to live without her cat.

it blows me away

--------------------

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California
    #4341443 - 06/27/05 01:49 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

maybe its that time of the month :confused:
jk jk

na, it does sound like your a hostage, not a good place. you gotta let her know that shes not acting right, and tell her how you feel about her and that she needs to check herself. even if youve had a bad life, which many people hav had, theres only so far you can take that as an excuse... i understand havin temper stuff every now and then, or lil flips, but a constant thing (like bein more than a day without her cat) its just nonsense...
honestly, with the cat thing, it sounds like she needs help, if you cant help her, possibly profesional...
a relationship should be because 2 people like eachother and what to be with eachother. not because one threatens her life for it... (but if she does take her life, that will be on your conscience for ever... it wouldnt be your fault, but it will be stuck in your mind, and you will never be sure whether it was your fault or not...)

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Re: Holy shit....i cant do it anymore! [Re: eligal]
    #4341458 - 06/27/05 01:53 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

eligal said:
(but if she does take her life, that will be on your conscience for ever... it wouldnt be your fault, but it will be stuck in your mind, and you will never be sure whether it was your fault or not...)

exactly

honestly tho...if she doesnt do it on aug 28th...she wont do it

--------------------

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#4341460 - 06/27/05 01:54 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

What's on that day?

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

#4341483 - 06/27/05 02:01 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

her 20th b-day

apparently shes always said that was the day if there ever was one.

--------------------

OfflineDig_a_Pony
The MadcapLaughs
 User Gallery

#4341584 - 06/27/05 02:19 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

People who are suicidal ...it could be at any time. It could appear completely random to you. This girl needs to talk to a therapist.

--------------------
We can have some more
Nature is a whore
Bruises on the fruit
Tender age in bloom

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#4341596 - 06/27/05 02:21 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Vulture said:
her 20th b-day

apparently shes always said that was the day if there ever was one.

I'm sorry man. :frown:  It must suck to be constantly stressed out about her welfare.

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

#4341621 - 06/27/05 02:28 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

yeah...i mean...i dont want to sound like a pussy or anything...but sometimes i just cry...cause i dotn know what else to do. Ive been doing good recently...but right now im kinda worked up cause of that whole shit tonight.

--------------------

OfflineDig_a_Pony
The MadcapLaughs
 User Gallery

#4341636 - 06/27/05 02:34 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Don't worry, it doesn't mean you're a female reproductive organ, it means you're a human.

--------------------
We can have some more
Nature is a whore
Bruises on the fruit
Tender age in bloom

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Re: Holy shit....i cant do it anymore! [Re: Dig_a_Pony]
    #4341900 - 06/27/05 04:23 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

hehe yeah.

what a night...drama...god damnit i hate drama. I so helpless when it comes to love.

--------------------

Offlinediscoabe
Stranger

Loc: Nevada
    #4342020 - 06/27/05 05:22 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Damn man, thats rough, but ofcourse you already know that. I really detest when people play the suicide card. Obviously it's a cry for attention at the least, and a cry for help at the most. Actual suicidal people very rarely mention to anyone that they want to kill themselves or even that they are depressed. One day someone just finds them dead and then everyone is all broken up trying to think if they missed signs of depression/suicide. I was in a relationship much like yours for way to long. I finally broke it off and desided that if anyone ever did shit like that ever again I would either:

a. call their bluff and see if they really do it
b. remove myself from the relationship all together.

That may sound cold and fucked up, partially because it kinda is, but I come first in my life, and I'll be damned if anyone else is going to fuck with that. You really need to put your well being ahead of anyone else's. I wouldn't hold on to her changing anytime soon either. People only change if they want to, if they don't want to there is nothing in the world that will get them to do/act things differently. I wish you good luck, and remember there are plenty of people here to talk to.

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4342081 - 06/27/05 05:51 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Vulture said:
hehe yeah.

what a night...drama...god damnit i hate drama. I so helpless when it comes to love.

took the words right outta my mouth......

maybe she just needs a good culture shock...maybe try to show her the Tibetian culture or something....

get my drift?......

ohh, how 'bout Quantum Mechanics....it changed my life.....

--------------------

InvisibleLiz
Owl Lady
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Massachusetts
    #4342186 - 06/27/05 08:00 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

You are not her mother, or her caretaker, or responsible for what she decides to do.  You're her boyfriend, and if she cares about you, she shouldn't put you through the shit that it sounds like she does.  Sit down one of these days and level with her.  Tell her how much you care, but how worried you are, and how the situation is getting to the point thta you want to just remove yourself from it. 

To play the suicide care is immature, silly, and completely ridiculous.  Even if she's had a hard life, to threaten suicide when a boyfriend leaves you just validates you leaving her in the first place.  Who wants to be with someone unstable?  :confused:

--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Re: Holy shit....i cant do it anymore! [Re: Liz]
    #4342723 - 06/27/05 11:31 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

well...we went at it till about 6 in the morning last night. We came to the conclusion that our personalities conflict way too much. She thinks im fucking stupid for beleive anything anyone tells me if it hasent been proven by science.

She hates philosphy as she thinks its nothing but someones elses oppinion being fed to you to brainwash you or some shit. She thinks faith is a crutch for the weak and stupid.

so basically i feel like a peice of shit now.

--------------------

InvisibleLiz
Owl Lady
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4342759 - 06/27/05 11:38 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

She called you weak and stupid, but she's talking about ending her life on her 20th birthday? 

Pot, meet kettle.  :rolleyes:

You have nothing to feel dumb about.  You're not wrong, and you haven't DONE anything wrong.  You're young, so is she,  and you need to remove  yourself from the situation for a while, maybe for good.  She's not making you anything but frustrated and hurt right now, and that's not healthy.

--------------------
Should ever be forgot.

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

#4342803 - 06/27/05 11:51 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

she says i need to get out of my dellusional hippy bullshit. she thinks the only reason im happy is becasue im ignorent. Shes said anyone i end up with is gonna have to be stupid as shit.

--------------------

Offlinedrtyfrnk
PresidentialCandidate 2008
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #4342838 - 06/27/05 11:59 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

3 letters...

P M S

--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: Holy shit....i cant do it anymore! [Re: drtyfrnk]
    #4342890 - 06/27/05 12:18 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Three letters...

R U N

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Holy shit....i cant do it anymore! [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4343676 - 06/27/05 03:22 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

RandalFlagg said:
Three letters...

R U N

^^^^^^^^^^^

--------------------

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Re: Holy shit....i cant do it anymore! [Re: Dark_Star]
    #4344072 - 06/27/05 04:48 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

ok well i guess i should go ahead a explain some thing...this might help clear the air a bit on where she is comming from.

She was abused all during her chilhood by her mother, neglected, physically and very mentaly abused. She has been choked almost to death...she passed out and woke up later. Her mom would look her strait in her eyes with her hands aroung her neck and tell her she was dead to her and she was the worste mistake she ever made and was ruining her life by existing.

Her first relationship was very abusive. She lost her virginity by rape. He would pretty much do the same things to her as her mom did but she was using him as an escape because he provided lots of drugs/money. That went on and off for years and she finally got out of that and moved to the beach.

Well she ended up getting a new guy and getting addicted to cocaine for a year or so. He sold coke and provided it for free. They were engaged. Then she realized she had to come back here to get away so she could get off the coke. She did ok for a while...although she felt horrible for leaving her bf because it had nothing to do with him...it was just her trying to get off coke. And he was comming to visit her (mind you there still engaged just living far away) and he gets in a car wreck on the way and dies.....this was about a year or so ago.

So she goes through a horrible depression for a few months..end up getting back on coke and shit. Then i meet her one day and it was like magic. Everyone was the most wonderful and mystical at how everything happned and how perfect it was. She got off the coke because of me and was truly happy for the first time in her life (or so she said)

I ended up moving in with her...that when things started going sour. She started changing. She got meaner and meaner. I ended up reccomending she get a job at the local video game store cause that her thing. And we went up there and she got the job.

She met some guy there and she the type of girl that doesent like other girls because they are stupid. So i let her hand out with her friends from work sometimes. Well it came to the point when she was tlaking on the phone to him till 5am...i pakced all my shit and left. She cried for a long time giving me shit. I told her this is what she obviously wants. Keep in mind she likes this guy cause hes rich as fuck and i dont have as much to offer.

She leaves me for him....gets pregnant with his child the next week!
Well that went on for about a month and then she calls me up crying. She said he is stupid she cant be with him...she doesent want to have his baby. Basically freaking out. So you know im gonna be there to help someone through hard times. She ends up getting an abortion and begging for me to come back.

Well things were great again...although the abortion has fucked with her head. Things just started getting worse and worse...she wont have sex cause of the whole pregnancy thing...and its been forever since it has been done. So that frustrates me. And thats a basic summery of the event that lead up to what ive recently been talking about.

--------------------

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #4344129 - 06/27/05 05:00 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Jesus dude. RUN!!!

Do you actually think you will be able to live a content and happy life with a chick that is that fucked up and has that much baggage?

Throw her ass to the curb and go find another chick.

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Re: Holy shit....i cant do it anymore! [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4344211 - 06/27/05 05:21 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

well we arent dating anymore. we have agreed to be friends because she needs a friend right now and she cant handle a relationship. She just needs someone to be a friend. So i will be her friend. For i am the only person she really has in her life.

ill be htere for her. But im a free man to do as i please :smile:

--------------------

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
    #4344519 - 06/27/05 07:13 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Vulture, that ended well... congratulations on getting yourself out of a very bad situation. (I've been there and played that game... mine didn't end quite that smoothly, but atleast it's not my problem anymore.)

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #4346008 - 06/28/05 03:51 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

At this point, it really isn't about the blanket but the "invasion of privacy"  issue here. I mean, privacy really shouldn't be a HUGE issue bwtween two people that really care for each other. 

So what if she's had a rough life.  the thing about rough lives is to realize that there's always someone out there that has had it way worse.  It is no excuse for someone to be rude to others, especially in a relationship. 

The invasion of space makes no sense at all.  It's not hers, as it isn't yours. It's an ego game to keep the brain in tune with drama.  you don't have to 'deal' with her problems. One thing to remmeber is to not let her problems become yours.  keep your peace of mind!  Accept her for how she is, but at the same time, you should really talk with her. 

only you can decide what you're going to do, but under all circumstances, accept everything that is happening.  don't get caught up in the drama, keep your peace of mind. if you do that and keep doing that, it might rub off on her.    :sun:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Re: Holy shit....i cant do it anymore! [Re: kaiowas]
    #4346825 - 06/28/05 01:13 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

yeah :smile:

well she is very hostile right now cussing me out over the internet. But its all because her cat hasent comes home in 3 days and its benn storming really bad. so she just sits there outside looking out like hes gonna come home. And this is when she threatens her own life...when her cat doesent come back.

She says the cat is the only one that brings any happiness into her life because everyone esle is insisitive and doesent understand her. I anyone says anything contraticing what she thing she gets pissed off and things you trying to undermind her intelligence. and she hates that cause she thinks she is a genius just because of her enormous IQ.

--------------------

InvisibleLiz
Owl Lady
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4347112 - 06/28/05 02:35 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

no offense, but this girl doesn't sound like anyone you would even want to associate with, nevermind date. she sounds like a lunatic.

Good luck though, hope it works out for the best.

--------------------
Should ever be forgot.

Offlinefresh313
journeyman
 User Gallery

#4347214 - 06/28/05 03:10 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

poor cat

Offlinea_h_w
Stranger
Re: Holy shit....i cant do it anymore! [Re: fresh313]
    #4350120 - 06/29/05 10:28 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

well, I actually have some experience with this kind of girls. somehow I was always attracted to the wrong side of the track. my first girlfriend (though officially we were not more than friends) was like this. my second girl which ended up as my wife was also like this. I'll be honest, the only reason our marriage survived was because we had a child. actually we were breaking up when she got pregnant. I was starting a relationship with a girl that was smart, beautiful and with which I had a tremendous synergy. at the time what really decided things was:
a. I had promised eternal love to the girl with which I had lived the most wild year ever in my life.
b. I suppose subconsciously I did not want to repeat my parents divorce.
c. as I became more intimate with this new girl, I understood how special though many times severely wrecked my dying relationship was. kisses felt so different...
so in the end I run back to my pregnant girlfriend and promised again to stay with her forever. which I've done ever since.
at this moment in time, it's almost three years since we've married. what changed? what kept us together? even more important: am I happy?
I'm very happy with my life. our kid is a success. I've learned so much this last three years! I became stronger, independent and I've learned to assume the responsibility of nurturing and carrying my family's life into the future. actually I've been learning a lot from trees. the great challenge is to rise and stand against storms protecting fragile life in your arms and allowing it the freedom to fly free throughout the world knowing they can always come back to their secure and comfortable nest.
I've had terrible discussions with my wife, though they've become less and less frequent. shrooms have helped a lot putting things into different perspectives. it's so easy to think you're right and the other person is wrong... even if you really are, and I've felt that way so many times before (still do every once in a while), it doesn't help you getting anywhere if you really want love to triumph in the end. I've realized love is a very deep commitment. if you really want to love someone you have to be ready to change your view of the world, of what's right and wrong, fair and unfair, because math and logic really take very strange turns in your mind as you climb up the mountain in search for unconditional love. it's the most demanding task you can put yourself through. right now, for instance, I'm working everyday 9 to 17h30, occasionally having 2 hours overtime. I have to get up at 7h30, prepare the milk for my two year old, dress him up, take him to kinder-garden and fly to work. I come back at the end of the afternoon, pick him up and go back home. I have to find the strenght to prepare dinner and wash the dishes that in two days build up to a 1 hour dishwashing pile. what about my wife? she's taking a psychology degree at college and she has no job. classes ended and all she does now is prepare for the exams. she sleeps until late and even though she doesn't have concentration levels that would allow her to study all day, she doesn't do anything to help with the house. she leaves candy papers all over. all the house divisions have clothes just about everywhere, it's all a big mess. so I could complain. I could tell her she was wrong, unfair, and the problems we face with keeping the house clean are all her fault. would it solve anything? not really. but if you have the correct attitude and still manage to accept and understand the other person, she will end up changing, she'll come up to meet you at some point. if you endure through the hardships of being unfairly blamed for things gone wrong, of insult and disdain, and still manage to hold your head high and not fire back, the other person's rage will succumb and melt away, because it has no fuel to feed the fire upon.
it's sheer pressure that builds diamonds. the harder the roads you walk through, the stronger you'll come out at the other end.
who said love is easy?
how far are you willing to go?
I'd be at that porch waiting for that cat even if it didn't ever come. that delusional wait is probably be the most precious thing you could ever share with that girl.
if you're not willing to brake through into the fields of madness and leave all logic beyond, you'll never get to the core of another person's feelings and emotions. or even yours for that matter. but I guess our own delusions are a lot easier to accept.

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Re: Holy shit....i cant do it anymore! [Re: a_h_w]
    #4350435 - 06/29/05 12:03 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

oh man...youv almost got me in tears hear...that cut pretty deep. Sound like you wife is almost exactly like my girl.

I love her...nothings ever gonna change that. But im ready to move on...and im ready not to move on. Right now im just doing what i do...no more hostility...if i get too frustrated i can always go out drinking with the boys cause im a free man now, and i wont have to feel guilty for having a 21 year olds life. But i will always be here for her...she needs me.

--------------------

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
    #4359249 - 07/01/05 11:20 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

"06/30/05 11:24 PM
gf drank all my liquer with someone else"

you called her your girlfriend again.

RUN NIGGA, RUN!

--------------------

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Re: Holy shit....i cant do it anymore! [Re: Dreamer987]
    #4359467 - 07/01/05 12:16 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

lol i just said that out of habit.

but nevertheless....i made SURE to get the point across that that alhochol was not hers to drink....she could have some but not a lot. And then she drinks the whole fucking think and asks me if i will get more.

hell go damn no i wont get more unless shes gonna pay for every bit of it.

--------------------

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
Re: Holy shit....i cant do it anymore! [Re: Dreamer987]
    #4359485 - 07/01/05 12:21 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Dreamer987 said:

RUN NIGGA, RUN!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale