Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Mexicana A La Quixote GROW LOG ( 5-19-2004 sorta' COMPLETE) * 7
    #2331767 - 02/13/04 05:10 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

:wexican:2-13-04:wexican:
My good friend, Don Quixote told me something interesting... he has sclerotia! He is working with some Mexicana A spores. Thank you Workman for the spores, I hope you don't mind I sent them to Don, He needed a Christmas present.

Basically, Don followed Una's Rye Grass Seed Tek as seen in the methods section of www.mushmush.nl except he is using pint jars instead of quarts.

Mexicana A mycelia grows slowly when compared to cube and pan cyan myc but so far, every jar has resisted contamination  :thumbup:. Rye Grass seed ain't bad. It does stick together but who cares? Don doesn't want to shake the jars. The myc is so pretty.

Pretty you ask? The mycelia, it is beautiful... it grows in three dimentions and has halo like changes in color (shades range from bright white to greyish tan). I fear, pictures won't do it justice. It is the most beautiful myc Don or I have ever seen. Some jars grew myc in perfect circles like a perfect strain growing on a petri dish.

Anyway, although Mexicana isn't as fast as cubes, it is much easier... at least, so far. Forget PF Tek, all you need is a pc, jars and rye grass seed (Lawn seed without fungicide)... if you want to case them, you will need some casing materials. But you do not need poo, and invitro is where the bulk is at. A thin casing layer and lots of air is all you should need. I hear these guys can be tricky to print though... but, if prints are obtained, I'm sure Don'll have another contest in the Marketplace Forum. Keep your eyes peeled.

I want to make this grow log because so far I am VERY impressed with these spores. Easier than cubes. Way simpler tek and even more options and bulk for your (minimal) efforts. Sure, it will take 3 months for the jars to complete... but, that isn't so long once you're going. In fact, Don likes to think of growing Mexicana A as having something to do for three months (I don't have the heart to mention Don's line of thinking involves a lot of sitting). If you are in a hurry for shrooms, stick with cubes. Otherwise, I think Mexicana A may be better than Cubensis all around. It is very smooth. And, it has a rather plesant flavor when fresh.

Mexicana A produces sclerotia... and, when exposed to the proper conditions, mushrooms. Let me explain what sclerotia is because sclerotia will be the bulk of your grow. Sclerotia is very condensed myc that grows below ground... like truffels. Little nut-like fungus that grows below ground on rye grass seed. Sclerotia is edible and psychoactive... it has earned the nickname Philosopher's Stones. Sclerotia, is very nutlike in flavor and texture. It tastes like fungus nut. Not exactly great... but it has a better aftertaste than cubensis. Sclerotia is intended to survive dry spells... the myc is so condensed it is hard to dry the center!

Did I mention you can rehydrate sclerotia even after it has been dried? This rehydrated sclerotia can be grown on agar or liquid culture.

I plan on showing Don's efforts with his Mexicana A. I plan on showing (With pictures) sclerotia formation and harvest... casing, fruiting and harvest... If Don does not succeed, he will definately try again.

If my hunch is correct, Mexicana A may be the best kept secret in the world of mycology. How can something this simple and fruitful not be more popular?

Anyway, pics will be posted soon. Jars were innoculated a month ago. Don plans on harvesting one jar at two months, to harvest some stones and spawn more jars (Update: he actually opened two and made casings which are shown below... a couple other, failed casings are not shown... Don suspects the casings contaminated when he opened the jars, harvested sclerotia, and cased... that is a lot of handeling... he will be VERY careful next time)... maybe I'll get to eat some when  Don harvests (Update: we did, he shared! Viva La Mexicana:wexican:).

Any low sclerotia producing jars will be cased and fruited... perhaps before the 3 month mark.

Wish Don luck,

P.S. Please feel free to add any suggestions or Mexicana A experiences of your own to this thread. There aren't many Mexicana A grow logs out there and very few of them are very good. Perhaps this is because Mexicana A is so easy to grow invitro, perhaps it is because invitro sclerotia isn't that exciting to photograph. No matter, word needs to get out.

I'd like to do my part in making Mexicana A more popular. It is a nOOb strain if I've ever seen one. Please feel free to help by adding info and tips. The Shroomery needs a Mexicana A Uberthread.

Thanks,
Cervantes

P.P.S. As far as I know, only www.Sporeworks.com and www.MushMush.nl carry Mexicana spores. Contact them if you want some of your own. Please list other Shroomery vendors that carry the Mexicana strains if I am incorrect.

P.P.S.S. Pictures are coming very soon.

:wexican:2/14/04:wexican:
Told you. Here's the pics:

Here's Don Quixote's Mexicana A jars. The on on the right is WBS the other four are rye grass seed. The rye jars are too full. Don underestimated the expandibility of rye grass seed (Update:RGS grows quite a bit in the pc... no matter, the sclerotia grew where there was space). He should have used less. The WBS was inoculated two weeks after the rye grass. I'm secretly hoping a jar cracks under the pressure of the growing sclerotia.

Sclerotia in the big red circles... kinda looks like lopsided boobs with the red circles I added. Hehehe.

Can you spot the sclerotia in this one? This photo does not look as good as the jar does in real life... sigh (it looks so good). Anyone know how to shoot through glass without a polarizing filter? Notice the water like sclerotia slime? I believe it is like cube piss only not yellow. It is normal.

Here's another pic of the wbs jar.

:wexican:2-20-04:wexican:
Don sent me some new pictures, and from the looks of it, he's studied up on his photography. These pics are much better than the last batch.

This is a Hi res pic... click the thumbnail to see more detail.

Another high resolution picture... lots of sclerotia in this one.

The sclerotia is easy to see because it is turning brown.

My favorite hi-res pic. YOU MUST LOOK AT THIS! The myc grew out in a perfect circular, crop circle-ish pattern... it even moved the rye grass seed into a beautiful halo pattern.

Mexicana A myc is cool. Look at all the different shades of white... some is translucent... some is not. I love this stuff.

:wexican:2-26-04:wexican:
Remember the WBS jar? Well, it is 2 weeks newer than Don's Rye Grass seed gars. This means it should be two weeks behind in colonization and sclerotia formation. It isn't. It is kicking Rye Grass seed's ass. I wonder if this is because the WBS has more water. It could be because it is less condensed. It may be because the wbs is so shakable. Although the jar was barely shaken. Nevertheless it is kicking Rye Grass seed's ass. This is prompting Don to do more tests with WBS, WBS and Rye Grass, and plain rye grass... but using less substrate per jar.

So far, we're very impressed with WBS and Mexicana. This jar will be harvested as soon as the stones turn brown so Don can make some liquid myc with them.

This is Don's new favorite Mexicana picture he has taken. Do I need to point out the sclerotia?

Ok... here's outlines of the sclerotia...

:wexican:2-27-04:wexican:
Today's update is a comparison (Like the Pepsi challenge). In the following three photographs, you will see Don Quixote's best (Out of four) Rye Grass Seed (RGS) jar on the left and Don's only WBS jar on the right. In these photos, you will notice a few things. First the sclerotia in the RGS jar is darker. This means the sclerotia is more mature... ie: closer to harvest. This is, in part because the RGS jar was inoculated two weeks before the WBS jar. So, WBS sclerotia is lighter because it is two weeks newer, the RGS jar is darker because it is older.

The other thing you will notice is the RGS jar is much more full. This may have inhibited sclerotia growth. It will be cased to find out for sure. If sclerotia growth was restricted, the casing should produce nice stones.

Finally, and this can't be seen in the pictures, the WBS holds more water. Perhaps water content produces large sclerotia.

I don't know why WBS is working so well, but I have been hearing scattered good reports from others who have used WBS or Millet for Mexicana substrate. More tests need to be done, and Don intends to do a few of them. He plans on using myc from the Good fruiting RGS jar to inoculate some WBS and RGS jars at the same time. He is interested to see if WBS is a better substrate for Mexicana.

If they do better on WBS, he will be close to proving WBS/Millet are a better substrate for Mexicana than the traditional Rye Grass Seed.

RGS on Left... WBS on right. There is no visible sclerotia in the RGS at least in this picture.

Thre is some RGS sclerotia... although there is twice as much in the younger WBS.

Anybody have any thoughts? Obviously the WBS is winning this contest. Can you fruit Mexicana A from WBS?

:wexican:3-06-04:wexican:

Another pic of the WBS jar. Watch it grow real slow.

This photo's color is different than the others. The Mexicana's myc color isn't changing as much as it looks like it has. The photographs are getting better. The color of this picture is much closer to how the WBS actually looks than the earlier pictures.

:wexican:3-21-04:wexican:
It has been a while since the last update. Sclerotia is slow. Don has three casings going and he is hoping for fruits. One casing is pretty overlayed and growing sclerotia. Don hopes it will decide to fruit. The other two were cased yesterday.

Don pulled over 3 ounces of fresh sclerotia from his two lowest yielding jars. He harvested a little early too!

Here is a picture of 3 oz of fresh, Mex A sclerotia in an Absinthe glass.

Sclerotia is VERY nut like in texture and flavor. Fungus nuts.

:wexican:3-25-04:wexican:
Don Quixote called me in a panic. He couldn't find his jar. He looked everywhere. He was missing his WBS Mexicana Jar. Finally... he heard something in the shaddows muttering...

"Yes... my precious... precious... we loves it... our precious... we loves it... our... our... birthday present!"

Don knew at once who had taken his jar.

Silly Gollum, Mex A is for people not deranged hobbits!

And here is a photo of Don Quixote's two Mexicana A casings. One is overlayed and growing huge sclerotia on the top layer. The sclerotia is growing so fast, Don doesn't want to put more casing on top... it might get in the sclerotia. Don doubts that would taste very good. So... overlay it is... unless someone has a suggestion. I hope it decides to fruit.

The darker casing was just put in the fruiting chamber a couple days ago. It is coming along nicely... already producing new stones down below. I hope Don controls the overlay a bit better on this one. This casing is recovering much quicker than the other did.

Don's goal is fruits... so he can get prints. You'll see pics if that ever happens. I am looking foreward to seeing the yield from Don's WBS jar too.

:wexican:4-2-04:wexican:
Today's update... pictures of the WBS jar... which is coming along nicely... it looks like ther is almost as much sclerotia than WBS now. Don can't wait to open it... but he will... wait... till the end of April.

There are also two pictures of Don's best casing... no fruits yet... but huge stones.

My new avitar.

My favorite sclerotia picture so far.

See... the stones are getting big... quick! Well, quick for Mexicana.

And from above. Sorry... no Gollum.

:wexican:4/10/04:wexican:
I think Don has Knots... hehe. Blow the photos for detial...

Right before taking this picture, Don accidentally shifted some of the coir surface... Doh! Mexicana myc is more fragile than cube myc... Don expects it to recover quickly... he took the oppertunity to heavily water the exposed coir.

I'll keep you all posted. If Don sees some Mexicana a pins... I will update this log more often so you can watch 'em grow.

:wexican:4-19-04:wexican:
No photos this week. This is simply because nothing has changed visually since the last photos.

Well, one thing happened... and no, I didn't get pics. The one, overlayed casing was harvested and it yielded about 50g fresh sclerotia. 30-40g fresh were harvested from the jar when the casing was made... so that jar produced a lot of dry sclerotia.

Sclerotia is 30% dry matter... unlike cubensis which is 10% dry matter. Do the math... it yielded over an oz dry... and it was still going strong.

The darker casing with the knots is still knoting. No pins but plenty more knots. If I can get my hands on a good picture of the knots, they are very small, I will be sure to post it.

The WBS jar is moving along too but if you have been reading this thread, you know sclerotia is slow growing. Imagine the previous picture of the WBS jar only with slightly more sclerotia.

The WBS jar will be harvested around the end of this month (April-04). I will try to post pics of the final yield from that jar as it is looking impressive.

I'll keep you posted.

:wexican:4-20-2004:wexican:
HAPPY 4-20-2004
:spliff: :spliff: :spliff: :spliff: :spliff: :spliff: :spliff: :spliff: :spliff: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :wexican: :wexican: :wexican: :wexican: :wexican: :wexican: :wexican: :wexican: :wexican: :wexican: :stash: :stash: :stash: :stash: :stash: :stash: :stash: :stash: :stash: :stash: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :gd_icon: :gd_icon: :gd_icon: :gd_icon: :gd_icon: :gd_icon: :gd_icon: :gd_icon: :gd_icon: :gd_icon: :3rd_eye: :3rd_eye: :3rd_eye: :3rd_eye: :3rd_eye: :3rd_eye: :3rd_eye: :3rd_eye: :3rd_eye: :3rd_eye: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :nut: :nut: :nut: :nut: :nut: :nut: :nut: :nut: :nut: :nut: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :spliff: :spliff: :spliff: :spliff: :spliff: :spliff: :spliff: :spliff: :spliff: :spliff: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong:

OK... ok... here are some pics of the knots. 

This one is a closeup of the knots... please, expand the thumbnail... I wish it could be bigger, but if I enlarge it any further, it loses detail.

This is the whole casing. Some small stones are growing on the bottom so the casing is no longer stuck to the sides of the container. It wobbles while handled... which is why the surface was disturbed last week.

:wexican:5-3-04:wexican:
This week, Don harvested his WBS jar. Those of you who have been following this log have been waiting for this for a long time. The jar was pretty dry when it was opened. Next time, Don will use fewer air holes. He thinks a bit too much moisture escaped in the 3+ month wait.

45 fresh grams were harvested... this should dry to 15g... but it may be more... like I said, it was pretty dry. Not as big a harvest as I expected. So far WBS and RGS seem to give similar results... although the sclerotia stayes lighter colored on WBS.

I will keep updating this log until Don gets Mexicana shrooms... but that may take a while. Only one casing is left. The one with the knots. So far... still no pins. If it does not fruit, Don will need to start over... which he plans on doing anyway :wink:.

Enjoy the pics.

I love this pic.

The last pic of the bottom of the WBS jar.

Substrate is the big pile on the left, Sclerotia is the slightly smaller pile on the right.

Here is a better picture of the sclerotia on a plate.

:wexican:5-10-04:wexican:
Last weeks pics have been replaced by hi-res versions. Go ahead... take a look... they won't bite. No pics today... this log has enough photos until there are pins.

Dry weight from the WBS harvest was around 20g... give or take a gram.

The last casing is doing fine... even more knots... but still no pins... sclerotia production seems to have halted for the last few weeks so Don thinks the casing is preparing to fruit. Mexicana is slow... and Don has no doubt the fruiting process is the same.

Don is fanning and misting the hell out of the casing (to make it think it is the rainy season)... hopefully it will fruit soon. It has been knotting for a month now.

Any tips?

:wexican:5-15-04:wexican:
OK... I lied last week when I said no new pics until pins... this shot was just too good. If you expand the photo to full size... you will see ALL the knots.

Like white acne.

I think it will pin soon... but what do I know?

There you go... out of 50+ pics of the knots, that is the best. Because he was so close to the casing, Don couldn't use a flash. The knots are very small so Don had some trouble getting a blur free pic... but somehow... he managed to get one. Mexicana knots are around 1/5 the size of cubensis knots... very very small. But they'll be larger than life if you fully expand this pic.
Enjoy!

:wexican:5-19-04:wexican:

Bad news, Don's casing contaminated. It went the way of the green meanie. :frown:

Well, it had been a long time.

To Don's surprise he found over 60g of fresh sclerotia inside!

No wonder it didn't pin! The casing was producing MAD sclerotia.

Compare that to the last harvest! I think Don likes RGS better than WBS for Mexicana. Much easier to harvest! Much bigger stones too, so they're easier to find.

Unfortunately, this log will be on hold until Don gets a Mexicana A casing to pin, and print.

Perhaps Don will try some other odd Mexicana A related stuff in this thread too, but for now, expect to wait a couple months for further updates.

Don won't stop until he gets prints!

See you soon!

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCoolBlue
n00b
Re: Mexicana A La Quixote GROW LOG [Re: Rose]
    #2331916 - 02/13/04 06:19 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

cool tell don I said hi and maybe my koala will check out those :laugh:

OfflineLawrence
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada, Qc
    #2331929 - 02/13/04 06:25 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Sounds good !

Invisiblejoe_millionaire
Lifelong Student

Re: Mexicana A La Quixote GROW LOG [Re: Lawrence]
    #2332614 - 02/13/04 09:45 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

My girlfriend has 10 large autoclavicable bags with 1000grams of rye grass seed in them that were innoculated w/ mex a.

how long did it take for the spores to germ?  thanks mate :gd_icon:

i figure that they should be done in four months.

--------------------
"Ekam Sat Vipras Bahudda Vidante"
The One Truth is named by the wise in many ways.

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Mexicana A La Quixote GROW LOG [Re: joe_millionaire]
    #2333328 - 02/14/04 01:10 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Updated with pics... fresh off the email from Don.

Spores took a week to ten days to germinate. They don't win any speed races.

I'm also, gonna' add my favorite Mexicana A links as I update this thread.

Heres a favorite Mexicana thread in the #cultivation irc... Zeronio's fruits. Nice info in this thread.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...ev=#Post2067466

I'm still unclear about cold shocking. How important is a cold shock for Mexicana A fruiting? I've heard you need a one month cold shock. I've also heard you don't. Thoughts?

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Offlinetastyshroom
Mr.Shroom
Male

Loc: Washington
    #2335938 - 02/15/04 12:08 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

hey i cant wait to see these babies

--------------------
Perspective on life always changes

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Mexicana A La Quixote GROW LOG [Re: tastyshroom]
    #2335984 - 02/15/04 12:24 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Hehehe. You're gonna' have to. At least one more month.

Here's Workman's Philosopher's Bag Growlog.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...rev=#Post736237

Philosopher's Stones are another name for sclerotia.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Anonymous

#2341802 - 02/16/04 03:01 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

i have had solid fruitings without the cold shock.

Spore germination is the slowest part of growing mexicana. A single shake 3 days after germination will speed up colonization.

Sclerotia form quickly and can be harvested at two months without a lot of yield reduction.

Potency is very high with the fruitbodies, and average with the sclerotia. Sclerotia produce a very pleasant trip, and have many admirers.

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Mexicana A La Quixote GROW LOG [Re: ]
    #2341842 - 02/16/04 03:10 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Thank you Teonan. Your posts about Mexicana heve helped Don a great deal in the past. As have your archived Mexicana posts. I swear, cross Mexicana with Teonan in the search engine and you'll learn some great stuff. I think Teonan is a Mexicana fan. :tongue:

Now another question: Can a mexicana jar be cased as soon as it is fully colonized? I know it can be cased at harvest time but I wonder if it can be cased sooner than that too... I know most people want the sclerotia so they wait a while to case... but what if you wanted the fruits? Could you case sooner?

Here's today's link, from Una with a HUGE chunk of sclerotia.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...rev=#Post895852

And this, The Shroomery's main Mexicana link.

http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/23365

This link is gold... I'll try to post newer, or non Shroomery links in the future.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Anonymous

#2346613 - 02/17/04 04:19 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

you can case them as soon as they are colonized. I usually make casings with the jars that aren't producing lots of sclerotia early. Maybe two weeks most past colonization. This stuff produces sclerotia REALLY fast. So good jars for sclerotia can start forming sclerotia immediately after, and sometimes whlie the jar is still colonizing.

Workman has a beautiful flush of Mexicana A posted in the Advanced forum. Those are very large specimens, not typical of less controlled environmnets. He got real good spore production, but you can still see the difference between a very dark cubensis print and a dark Mexicana print. If you get spores like he gets you did GREAT.

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Mexicana A La Quixote GROW LOG [Re: ]
    #2346697 - 02/17/04 04:35 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Cool, I saw Workman's thread... and since it was mentioned, it is the link of the day.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...;o=&fpart=1

It looks like Don will be able to start fruiting a jar or two a little earlier than he expected... a couple aren't producing any stones as of yet. Yay... it'll make this grow log a bit more exciting.

He plans on following Workman's tek for fruiting. Don noticed Workman has added a lot of calcium (not oyster shell or lime) to his substrate. I wonder if calcium was the thing that helped them flush so well.

No matter, that IS a beautiful flush... especially if it is the first flush. First flushes of indoor mexicana are often sterile.

I'll be thrilled if Don gets one print like any of Workman's.

I've heard that putting a drop of water on top of the caps helps with printing Mexicana's. They are so small, they tend to dry before they drop spores.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Anonymous

#2346879 - 02/17/04 05:10 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I think proper environmnetal parameters resulted in the great flush. I have had some really good flushes also, and I never use lime. Air exchange seems to be the most important factor for proper developement of mushrooms that grow in sterilized conditions. Outdoors they grow really good in my environmnet, without lime being added to the casing or the substrate.

I use the water drop method of printing anything small capped.

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #2357978 - 02/20/04 03:07 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Hi-Res pics added.

Outdoor mexicana is the link of the day.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Growlog&Number=1580865&Forum=

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #2378073 - 02/26/04 03:06 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

New update... wbs update so the link is about mexicana on millet. Una from MushMush posted this.

http://shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php...rev=#Post604966

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Offlinecomario2
amateur

Loc: between places
    #2378117 - 02/26/04 03:42 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

--------------------
comario

"crusaders against emotional poverty"

Offlinecomario2
amateur

Re: Mexicana A La Quixote GROW LOG [Re: comario2]
    #2378121 - 02/26/04 03:44 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

:smile: :smile:

--------------------
comario

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Mexicana A La Quixote GROW LOG [Re: comario2]
    #2378132 - 02/26/04 03:57 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice  :thumbup: Especially the jars.

What kind of substrate do you use?

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Edited by Rose (02/26/04 04:13 AM)

Offlinecomario2
amateur

#2378272 - 02/26/04 05:20 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

phylobags, from sporeworks :smile:

--------------------
comario

InvisibleLoki
Ferret Farmer
Trans-male User Gallery

Loc: Zone ate
    #2378499 - 02/26/04 08:04 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Psilocybe mexicana (?)
My first mex fruits :smile:
Psilocybe mexicana (A)
Is next, i have a print I'm just about to start on agar.

Invisiblemuse_sick
ĤŌĿŶĞЋ0$Ŧ

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Giu La Testa
Re: Mexicana A La Quixote GROW LOG [Re: Loki]
    #2378748 - 02/26/04 09:22 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

those are all awesome pics.
i hope i can one day get some prints for this species.
loki, nice fruits! when do we get to see yr mex b growlog?

--------------------
:beakedwhale:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder