Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinethosemynikes
Gangster
 User Gallery

Loc: CA, monterey bay
Coleus Blumei?
    #5650594 - 05/19/06 03:05 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

i just came home to LA for the summer and found a bunch of plants that appear to be coleus blumei, i asked my mom what they were and she said coleus, are these them and if so how do i prepare them, and whats the proper dosage? are there any unpleasent affects?
sorry for the shitty pics this is an old digital camera that feeds on floppy disks and im not fimilar with it.
theres some other plants wich are much bigger.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledurban_poison
myco contractor
Re: Coleus Blumei? [Re: thosemynikes]
    #5653004 - 05/20/06 11:22 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

yes thats coleus wheather its coleus blumei i couldnt say. yet us know how it works cause i have some seeds but im still skeptical.

Offlinethosemynikes
Gangster
 User Gallery

Loc: CA, monterey bay
Re: Coleus Blumei? [Re: durban_poison]
    #5653390 - 05/20/06 01:48 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

anyone know how to prepare them and the dosage?

Invisibledurban_poison
myco contractor
    #5653408 - 05/20/06 01:55 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

i hear just dry and smoke supposedly similar to salvia. i have also heard of tea but no idea of dosage. guess there is only one way to find out. i dont believe these plants are very toxic, probably would just make you have a stomach ache at worst.

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
    #5653413 - 05/20/06 01:57 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

they are definately coleus blumei.

lightly boil 150 fresh leafs with the lid on for 45 minutes to an hour. however long it takes to turn a dark amber red (at least 45 minutes). use just enough water to submerge the leaf matter, or as much as u think u can choke down.
it tastes horrible already, but dont add anything to it or it will be much worse tasting.

the effects come on between the hour and two hour mark, as deep euphoric sedated waves, followed by color enhancements. Then after another hour from the comeup, you start to see CEV's and bursts of color that seem to "blotch" all over your vision as OEV.

I've noticed the effects to feel alot more like mescaline than anything else ive tried. Although MJ and a few others have came on here claiming that the natives who took them said they were like mushrooms, trying to claim I was wrong (I guess?).
To me, it feels like im having a mescaline experience while enjoying coleus. Although realisticly its a coleus experience, the effects remind me so much of what ive felt from san pedro.

Invisibledurban_poison
myco contractor
Re: Coleus Blumei? [Re: CptnGarden]
    #5653431 - 05/20/06 02:02 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

150 leaves? god damn that makes me sick just thinking about drinking it. damn you would tear a whole garden of coleus for one dose doesnt seem worth it.

InvisibleaNeway2sayHooray
Cresley Wusher
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Orphic Trench
Re: Coleus Blumei? [Re: durban_poison]
    #5653506 - 05/20/06 02:24 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Well they are cheap and plentiful.The seeds are ridiculously easy to germinate as well.

A friend of mines' grandmother has a goliath coleus.The thing is huge,much larger than normal blumei.It must be hybridized.I dont know if it still contains any actives.

Thanks for that wonderful info shroomie.Thats the first I have read any real concrete information about dosage and the experience.

--------------------
Mad_Larkin said:  Death is just a thang.
:clementine:
MrJellineck said:  Profits, prophets. That's all you jews think about.
sheekle said: life is drugs... and music... and cat... :snowman:

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: Coleus Blumei? [Re: aNeway2sayHooray]
    #5653548 - 05/20/06 02:38 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I dried and smoke coleus in fiji too. one dried ounce went into 16 thick cigarettes. 12 of them were smoke within a few hours, in an attempt to find any sort of smokeable effect, to no avail. drying supposedly renders the leafs inactive anyways, havent looked into it though. I heard a quid could be done, but 150 leafs would take a long time.

one particular blumei plant in fiji was 6 feet tall, had 7 branches coming off the main stem. the main stem was as big around as a golfball, and all the other stems were as big around as a quarter. The sun there is very intense, and this plant must have been over 10 years old. I had never seen such a monster.
My girlfriends little sister would cut branches off at an angle and just stick them in the ground in the moist clayish soil and they would be healthily growin' like a matured plant within a week or two. She had a whole garden of little ones she made from cuttings, and an even smaller seedbed where she scattered hundreds of seeds around.
The plant grows wild in fiji and can be found at least within every 100 feet of walking distance. usualy in higher abundance than that even!

the fijians dont know of any psychoactive plants in their area, besides kava in high doses, and marijuana. although one fijian was admiring my glass mushroom pendant around my neck, and made a comment about eating psilocybe cubensis or "the mushroom that grow from cow shit".

I am probably one of the first to have my coleus experiences there. and I didn't feel bad about picking 300 leafs for me and my girl, cause they were EVERYWHERE. this plant is so easy to cultivate in many parts of america, especialy the west coast. It's a legal and beautiful plant, and alot of houses grow them. It would be more than simple to plant a ton around your garden, and then just clip off dying fresh leafs and freeze them. If you keep freezing fresh ones (keep count!), it will save the active chemicals, and once thawed via boiling will help release more of the actives into the liquid. similar to the phalaris tek for dmt.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies