Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous

Therapeutic dose of shrooms?
    #3087615 - 09/03/04 01:31 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

i was wondering if there are any therapists here at the shroomery that have used the sacred shrooms in their therapy(private session, obviously)

and i want to know what you find to be a good dose, how much do you use on your patients?  because an eighth for some people could be too much, then anything less could be pointless as it doesnt dissolve the ego enough to see truth.

i also was thinking fresh would be better to use than dry.  ive always found fresh shrooms provide a much more spiritual experience for me.

thank you for any replies,  :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: Therapeutic dose of shrooms? [Re: ]
    #3088038 - 09/03/04 03:28 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Shrooms can make you realize what in life is important; What you do wrong; what is interfering with your life; develop mind over matter; have spiritual experiances.

Shrooms do alot!

Acid made me realize TV was a brainwashing device and changes the mental schema. Most of the time it is unintentional scheme changing, but it can be used to teach false realities to the masses very easily. Upon realizing this, I freaked out and went back to my collage of orgy (very sexual trip, it was on dancing condom paper, too). I stopped watching TV for a LONG time after that.

--------------------
Agent 727

OfflineDankBluntZ
We know little
Loc: florida
Re: Therapeutic dose of shrooms? [Re: MAGnum]
    #3090354 - 09/04/04 04:00 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Funny, i almost never watch TV either since experimenting with acid. I think your right on the money with calling the TV a device for leading around the sheep ( BAAAAAA !)

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: Therapeutic dose of shrooms? [Re: DankBluntZ]
    #3090539 - 09/04/04 07:49 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Seriously, many people are litterally fried with TV info. Absorbing so much that they cannot get anything absorbed at all, it seems. Either way, TV can be a tool for "evil" or manipulative intentions. If done all the time, people become blind to it and just let themselves become warped from it.

Seriously, these people are acting, life isn't a scriptded back and forth convo in Pleasantville.

I look at the Olsen twins as if I grew up knowing them as friends or cousins, however, niether is true. I am just annother person warped by thier exploitation on television. I'm going to post this on the politics forum to make a point because this thread will go off subject.

My old co-worker used to say "here come the cows" when our bank oppenned every morning and there the cows did stream in! That made me laugh.

--------------------
Agent 727

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
    #3092657 - 09/04/04 07:54 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

i think a good theraputic dose would have to be in a series of sessions...

starting with one gram, next week 2, then up to 3.

anything above that, you cant really participate in psychotherapy until you come down, so mightas well just do it by yourself. youll figure things out eventualy.

peace

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #3093192 - 09/04/04 09:59 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I am a self therapist and would recommend 7 grams as a good therapeutic dose.

Anonymous

Re: Therapeutic dose of shrooms? [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #3101617 - 09/07/04 12:04 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

thank you all for the replies(even if they were irrelevant :lol:  most shit on tv is garbage, indeed).  i know what i personally need to take.  im talking about giving them to another person to help them find that truth within that shrooms can help us find.  MDMA definintely works wonders, but i want to see how shrooms fair, as they are much healthier.

i agree with todcasil, it would be wise to start low...then increase.  thank you :heart:  i feel stupid as fuck for not thinking of that in the first place.  i guess i never thought of it because i never went about it like that, i went straight for 3.5g  and it was a bit intense at first...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder