Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineclimaxxx

quick story about getting caught with spores
    #1872647 - 09/01/03 09:32 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

well today my ups order came in from spore works.com well my parents intercepted it and opened it and went to the web site to find out what was in the syringes. Well the bugged when they found out that they were spores to grow psycadellic mushrooms, i told them that i ordered them for a friend which i did and i told them it was legal to buy spores, and there main defense was that the spores make something illegal and i stated that they were spores not anything illegal. I told them that i just got them for my friend because he wanted them, i dont know his intentions. I said that i made some money off of my friend for getting him the spores. So now its like muh pops is seriously heated because of what the spores can become. Right now the battle is at a stand still for the night. I dont know what else to tell him, so i was like well you feel that way then theres no changing that. So let me hear your thoughts questions and comments on this oh and he said he was going to find out how legal it is to purchase psycadellic spores. and blah blah blah. so yoeah let me know what you tink
later
....)(,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblevitamink
This weathersucks
Loc: Steers and Queers
Re: quick story about getting caught with spores [Re: climaxxx]
    #1872665 - 09/01/03 09:37 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

tell em to step of yer nuts. you shouldnt be trying to grow in your rents place to start off with.

stick with the friend story and let it die down. dont get questionable shit shipped to your house anymore.

Anonymous

Post deleted by Papaver [Re: climaxxx]
    #1872675 - 09/01/03 09:39 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

OfflineMrSleep
P. Cubensis
Re: quick story about getting caught with spores [Re: ]
    #1872684 - 09/01/03 09:45 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

As in most cases, I agree with gpwebbler.
-Mr.Sleep

OfflineFungi_x
Firekeeper of OTD
I'm a teapot User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Michigan Flag
    #1872688 - 09/01/03 09:47 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

It is illegal to have spores if your under 18 child, Its little brats like you thats going to give the gov a reason to make spores illegal, and fuck it for the rest of us.

OfflineMrSleep
P. Cubensis
Re: quick story about getting caught with spores [Re: Fungi_x]
    #1872759 - 09/01/03 10:10 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah really. :smile:
-Mr.Sleep

InvisibleStarter
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Australia
Re: quick story about getting caught with spores [Re: MrSleep]
    #1872797 - 09/01/03 10:23 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Not saying climax is a child, but it was minors ordering off PF that bought the feds his way. Fucking kids. Get your own place and don't bring shit down on your olds.

--------------------
Convert Metric and Imperial.

Offlinedressedlikeacow
observer

Loc: Midwest USA
Re: quick story about getting caught with spores [Re: Starter]
    #1872813 - 09/01/03 10:29 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

that sucks for you man. hopefully when you get a place of your own things go better for you.

--------------------
"The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one."
Holden Caulfield, Catch in the Rye

Offlinechinacat311
the lizard king

Loc: washington, dc..the sourc...
Re: quick story about getting caught with spores [Re: dressedlikeacow]
    #1872875 - 09/01/03 10:48 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

screw that..im 16 but im responsible. its a shame that you guys think all "kids" under the age of 18 will get spores scheduled.

i bet if any of you grew up a decade or two later(in my generation), and had the shroomery when you were minors you would have grown too. why shouldnt i be allowed to trip just cus im not 18 and cant find good shrooms in my area?

climaxxx, if youre under 18, good. more people our age need to learn about cultiviting and educate themselves with shrooms. good luck buddy. im lucky that my mom would never go through my mail, so i didnt have to worry about shipping. i wouldnt do it on a regualr basis though.

and he did get caught, but i dont appreciate you guys generalizing minors, we're not all "brats". i know 16 year olds more mature than some 30-somethings.

and no, PF was watched because of stupid kids, not caught because of them. they were caught beceuse mcpherson was growing in his own damn house.

edit: user banned.

Edited by geokills (09/02/03 08:55 PM)

Offlinebiglo
Shroomery BabySitter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: US of A
    #1872951 - 09/01/03 11:27 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

There's a time and place for everything, and it's called college...

Seriously, though. Don't grow at your parents place. They'll find out eventually.

Invisiblepuggymalone
just looking forlove

#1873050 - 09/02/03 12:19 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I am sorry to say that it will indeed be the downfall of this community. Kids should not order spores to their parents house. Have at least a little respect for your parents and the shroomery community. After enuf parents complain to the police that their children are using the spores to produce illegal substances, they will be outlawed. !!!No question about it!!!. Then even you underagers won't be able to say, "yup when I get my own place, I can grow my own" Nope, by that time NO ONE will have this option, and you will be pissed ((just like the rest of us!!!)) at the dumb asses that ordered spores to thier parents houses.

Put yourself in our place, looking at not being able to practice microscopic identification because of a few people.

If you don't have the patience to wait until you have your own place, you shouldn't be growing. Looking for a quick fix to the lunchroom problems and desires you experience in highschool is not the solution, and it is bringing down a cool community of knowledgable and kind people. It is always a small percentage of the population that ruins it for the rest. I am sad to see the direction this is all going.

Good luck to you all, hope this isn't all closed up by next summer!!
puggy

Anonymous

Re: quick story about getting caught with spores [Re: chinacat311]
    #1873054 - 09/02/03 12:19 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

chinacat311 said:
screw that..im 16 but im responsible... i dont appreciate you guys generalizing minors, we're not all "brats".

You aren't really under 18 are you? I seem to recall something in the site agreement that states you acknowledge being over 18.  :wink:

Invisiblepuggymalone
just looking forlove

Re: quick story about getting caught with spores [Re: four20snakeman]
    #1873062 - 09/02/03 12:23 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

So shouldn't the shroomery cover its ass and delete the accounts of anyone dumb enough to admit to being a minor after signing the acceptence agreement saying they are not a minor??

Offlinechinacat311
the lizard king

Loc: washington, dc..the sourc...
Re: quick story about getting caught with spores [Re: puggymalone]
    #1873083 - 09/02/03 12:31 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

i dont even care.  i had no idea you guys were guys were so ignorant.

..yea and no one here breaks the law?  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #1873096 - 09/02/03 12:39 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

The same could unfortunately be said for you. The point is that *nobody* wants the shroomery to be shut down. This could happen if a teenager's parents find his stash, or if an older person's landlord intercepts such a package (of spores) at his apartment complex. However older person has less chances of being caught then the teenager. Thats why everyone is worried. Nobody is trying to come across as ignorant or overbearing...everyone is just trying to protect this hobby.

-ShadeGirl

Edited by EllemyshShade (09/02/03 12:40 AM)

InvisiblePJDIDDLE
Female
Re: quick story about getting caught with spores [Re: MOTH]
    #1873126 - 09/02/03 12:51 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I think this whole post is a liability to the shrromery and should be deleted. Keeping this thread going is admitting that the mods of this site don?t give a shit if there are minors on it or not. Frankly I don?t care if you?re a minor and on this site. Just don't go out and say it, who knows how often the DEA watches this site I guarantee they do every once in a wile at least. And it reflects vary badly on the shroomery. You have to remember that the shroomery gets no respect from the US Government at all. All they need are a few fuck ups on our part to shut it down.

OfflineVertigo
Mycovoire
Loc: Panhandle
    #1873159 - 09/02/03 01:04 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Did you just HOPE to catch the package and not your parents or did you not even think that far ahead.
Either case (and it is one or the other) exeplifies your irresposibility.

--------------------
"One side will make you grow taller, and the other side will make you grow shorter."

Anonymous

#1873221 - 09/02/03 01:26 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

why arent you watching enima crap and learning how to act like an adult instead of sneaking around like the kid you are?
after all it was sneaking around like a little brat that was your undoing wasn't it?
i agree with the rest, go away jailbait! :nonono:

OfflineHorseman
Old Timer
Loc: Houston, Texas
    #1873401 - 09/02/03 02:19 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I dont give a shit how "mature" you think you are...16 is 16...

InvisibleStarter
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Australia
Re: quick story about getting caught with spores [Re: Horseman]
    #1873458 - 09/02/03 03:27 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

This is BS. Minors on an adult site and mouthing off that they are.

It's just the sort of shit that gets such sites closed down. script, I agree. In fact, Overgrow runs a strict policy of minor erradication...they get their accounts jacked ASAP. Doesn't the shroomery give a rats?

As a side note, only the most selfish ingrate would grow illegal genera in their parents house on the sly, esp. given forfeiture laws in the US. Even if there's no forfeiture, the legal fees, fines and career screw up is enough. Kids have no fucking idea what a mortgage is like to pay off or the cost of raising children. 16 years of age is not "mature". Their biggest worry is acne...whoopy-doo. Chinacat, you should think about school, not getting high.

--------------------
Convert Metric and Imperial.

InvisiblePJDIDDLE
Female
    #1873497 - 09/02/03 04:33 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

You?re absolutely right. Overgrow has a vary strict policy on this subject. With good reason, a site of this stature is begging to get shut down if you don?t weed out the minors. Especially when they go around parading the fact that there under age. I can?t even count how many posts I have seen here in my time ware kids are talking about "tripping when there parents are out of town" or "my mom caught me smoking weed" ect...

Quote from Disclaimer.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You must be 18 years of age or older to browse the site. Persons who are known to be under this age will be banned from the server.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the shroomerys policy clear as day in the disclaimer. And it?s up to the mods to enforce this rule. Now don?t get me wrong I have nothing against the mods of the shroomery, I personally look up to quite a few of them. It?s just the clear fact that if they don?t enforce this rule the shroomery could go down the shitter and all of this will be ruined. This is a great forum and I think we should try a little bit harder to preserve it.

Anonymous

Re: quick story about getting caught with spores [Re: PJDIDDLE]
    #1873532 - 09/02/03 05:25 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I agree with most....the minors should have their accounts deleted

Offlinescreaminsemen
enthusiast

#1873568 - 09/02/03 07:05 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Hell yea! I had a similar problem with a minor. Delete them!

Offlineclimaxxx

#1873836 - 09/02/03 10:37 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Just though I would state that i am not a minor i am 21 and i never had aproblem before getting the spores here cause they came priority mail, some how the works sent my order ups and thats how they found it cause the ups guy came to the door and gave them the package, and saw that it said the works on it and they wondered what it was so they opend it. I think its my right as a us citizen to get my mail without someone else going through it, as becoming a violation of my rights. And well i agree with you all on minors getting spores i am completly against it. nad that kid whos 16 should get taken off the board. But what ever, i guess shit happend and thats it.

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1873910 - 09/02/03 11:22 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Grow up and move out of your parents house before getting shit sent there then if you are 21.

Offlineheadtrip
&%$#@!!

#1873931 - 09/02/03 11:30 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

climaxxx said:
I think its my right as a us citizen to get my mail without someone else going through it, as becoming a violation of my rights.

If you're over 18, its a federal offense for your parents to open your mail without your consent. Where the hell are the feds when you actually need em, heheh.

--------------------
---------------------------------------------------------
"its just like that, because thats the way it is"

Offlineomniscientlore
shroominwolverine

Loc: The desert of the real
Re: quick story about getting caught with spores [Re: headtrip]
    #1873962 - 09/02/03 11:53 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

This is out of control at this point. first you're 16, then you're 21, wtf? the whole point of the internet is to be able to network and find the information you need, not to start shit like this that can screw us all over. parents now will go throw a kids mail because the kid lives in their house, regardless of law, that's how it tends to go with most parents. I vote for deleting this entire thread, anyone else?

--------------------
'On a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero'- Tyler Durden/Narrator

InvisiblePJDIDDLE
Female
Re: quick story about getting caught with spores [Re: omniscientlore]
    #1874088 - 09/02/03 12:49 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

You have my vote; I can't believe it's still here.

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
    #1874111 - 09/02/03 12:57 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

omniscientlore said:
This is out of control at this point. first you're 16, then you're 21, wtf? the whole point of the internet is to be able to network and find the information you need, not to start shit like this that can screw us all over. parents now will go throw a kids mail because the kid lives in their house, regardless of law, that's how it tends to go with most parents. I vote for deleting this entire thread, anyone else?

chinacat is 16. Climaxx is 21. Two different people.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Anonymous

#1874114 - 09/02/03 12:58 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

omniscientlore said:

actually climaxxx never gave an age...most ppl just assumed(as did I) that he was a minor since he lives with his parents

Offlinelysergic
Mycophile!
    #1874338 - 09/02/03 01:59 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Someone stated that it was illegal for a minor to possess p. cubensis spores. That is incorrect. No law regulating the possession or distribution exists. It is just as legal for a minor to want to use them for microscopy as it is for adults.

--------------------
In response to an attack killing 15 American Servicemen
PsiloKitten said:
Just give em a little more time, the iraqis are making great progress. And this is unorganized. Wait till they get organized.

Invisiblesoochi
Chef
 User Gallery

Loc: The Richest County
    #1874497 - 09/02/03 02:52 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I would bring up the fact that they are opening mail addressed to you. Where's the privacy? also print documents off erowid and/or lycaem (sp?) and any other sources regarding the harmfulness (or lack there of) of consuming p. cubensis mushrooms. I think that whole "i don't know his intentions are" is bullshit. You use those spores for only one reason, and I know damn well it isn't for "microscopy research" I would just be honest with my parents, Im sure they did "drugs" back in there day, just show them your responsible and knowledgable about the things your putting into your body. Maybe then they'll at least cut you some slack.

--------------------
Wee, sleeket, cowran, tim'rous beastie,
O, what panic's in thy breastie!
Thou need na start awa sae hasty,
Wi' bickering brattle!

Offlinefisheye
Stranger
Re: quick story about getting caught with spores [Re: soochi]
    #1874526 - 09/02/03 03:00 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I'm really curious as to why there has not been a commment by a MOD yet?

Offlineshirley knott
not my real name
 User Gallery
Loc: London Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: quick story about getting caught with spores [Re: fisheye]
    #1874606 - 09/02/03 03:19 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

how's this: not cultivation-related. *click*

don't grow in someone else's house without their knowledge. it'll be the death of you, and of communities like this. there's plenty written here and elsewhere on legality issues. please be discreet in your posting, or move to the UK where it is legal.

--------------------
buh

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder