Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibledoubledutch
Morado PR

Loc: Puerto Rico
The deal with total.
    #5481456 - 04/05/06 03:39 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Disclaimer: This post is all opinion, and was written in a drunken rage by an insane drug-user! It's probably not even true!

My rating blows.

Why? Some really crappy newbie- the kind that will NOT read, after getting the same response twice before -posts a question. total answers the question, and then is like "well now you know! here's a five mushroom rating". I was like wtf m8; even I would have helped him, but why did you give somebody with two legitimate warnings against their personal integrity (two previous ratings of 1 and 2ish) a fivestar rating for absolutely no reason?

Instead of sending a PM to total right away, I rated him (hundreds of 5-star ratings) with a 1 mushroom rating ~ not changing his rating relatively at all - and posted something to the effect of letting him know what a bastard he rated posi.
Then total told all of his buddies to rate me 1shroom. irc.shroomery.org's cultivation channel was buzzing and I was sad. I withdrew the rating. The next three days really sucked as I got negatively-rated by people I've never even met while being shouted at. I even got some of total's cronies' PMs. Geez~ sorry for that rating two days ago fellas... christ. I believe one smartass said "Withdraw that bullshit rating and it may come back to you" after it had already been removed.

Even Roadkill gave me a 1shroom rating and called me a dick. That really made me feel like I was going to cry. I remember not feeling like smoking that night.

So then total made a thread mocking me and Roadkill left it open on the Cultivation board it's entire lifecycle even though something like that would have been pulled instantly. It was called "GET A RATING!" or some bullshit. "Anybody give any advice! I'll rate you for your contribution!" People were giving vulgar advice that had nothing to do with cultivation but more with streamlining and enhancing the efficiency of one's sexual experience. They were all laughing at me.

Scatmanrav was a fucking hero to me. An idol in my own time. He still is a growing god. I want to live in his closet. By being reamed publically by him - I shall remember him forever as somebody I looked up to and had seen eye to eye a few many times on the Cultivation Forums.

Read a couple of my recent posts. Hell read the first ones!
How unfortunate. I'm a shitty-rating receptacle~ take your abuse out on me.

Come on rate me the shittiest you can. Tell me what the fuck I did to you. I'm here for my second reaming! I WANT MAGASH AND ROGER RABBIT AND ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE I LOOK UP TO AND WORSHIP IN THIS COMMUNITY, to commemorate my public rating wall by smearing their judgement.

Rate me with one-mushroom votes, please. Let's see how bad we can get it. Make up a funny story about what a dbag I am and rate me for being that shitty person. Take it out on me. I want my rating image to have fucking contams on it when it displays under my name.

Go on, haven't you the balls?

--------------------
"A delightful, wholesome experience for the family." - Desson Thomson, THE WASHINGTON POST

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...rue#Post5481456

omfg~dutch!

Edited by doubledutch (04/05/06 03:43 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Invisibledoubledutch
Morado PR

Loc: Puerto Rico
Re: The deal with total. [Re: doubledutch]
    #5505007 - 04/11/06 09:31 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

bump.

--------------------
"A delightful, wholesome experience for the family." - Desson Thomson, THE WASHINGTON POST

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...rue#Post5481456

omfg~dutch!

Offlinegotcha420haha
Not Available
Male User Gallery

Loc: In the woods
    #5505052 - 04/11/06 09:41 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

dont worry about it man... tough time... i got a bunch for no reason too.. it happens

--------------------

"Sometimes I wonder, If I know where I am going. I go for a walk and it seems like I have been walking for years and years and I don't know where I'm going. I hear the sound leading me on."

Offlinewaterbug
just a figment
Female

Loc: where i live they grow ou...
Re: The deal with total. [Re: gotcha420haha] * 2
    #5505281 - 04/11/06 10:19 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

the total deal is you need to deal with your rating, a 5 rating doesnt make you super special, a few bad ratings gives you character.... but whining about your rating is just lame

--------------------

Girls Poop!

OfflineBirds_Can_Swim
Fish Can Fly

Loc: Right in front of you, du...
    #5505353 - 04/11/06 10:29 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I get 5 mushrooms star ratings out of sympathy

I'm not exactly complaining

But it is a rather stupid reason to rate (I also despise the obligation to give them a rating)

--------------------
There is no valid reason why you should be reading this

InvisibleFerris
PsychedelicJourneyman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The deal with total. *DELETED* [Re: Birds_Can_Swim]
    #5505370 - 04/11/06 10:31 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by Ferris

Reason for deletion: .

--------------------

Discuss Politics

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder
Re: The deal with total. [Re: doubledutch] * 1
    #5505378 - 04/11/06 10:32 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

doubledutch said:
:bitch:

:sherm:

--------------------

:murray:

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Loc: Lost
Re: The deal with total. [Re: Ferris]
    #5505391 - 04/11/06 10:35 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Ferris said:
I really hope no one takes those ratings too seriously.

Exactly

Once you hang out here a little more you will find out ratings don't mean shit. Hell If you want you all can rate me a one to vent your anger

--------------------
yawn...
SG

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Re: The deal with total. [Re: Stonerguy]
    #5505898 - 04/12/06 12:03 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I changed mine and put this:
"To bring you back up since you deleted Totals rating. Rating someone pourly because they gave someone a good rating will get you that kind of response.

If the person didnt deserve the good rating, they'll get enough bad ones to counter a few good ones. Give the user you felt didnt deserve the good rating a bad one to counter it but not to someone just being nice."

It is kinda stupid to whine about your rating.

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: The deal with total. [Re: scatmanrav] * 1
    #5505916 - 04/12/06 12:06 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

scatmanrav said:
It is kinda stupid to whine about your rating.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #5506139 - 04/12/06 01:04 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

:drama:

:whocares:

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

Re: The deal with total. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021] * 1
    #5506147 - 04/12/06 01:11 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I'm not sure you can use that second smiley in here. Don't make me click that whistle...

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
    #5506378 - 04/12/06 03:07 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

:whocares: :lol:

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

#5506395 - 04/12/06 03:18 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

:plzdie:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies