Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
Head first into salvia's intense world
    #2374664 - 02/24/04 02:48 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Well someone wanted me to describe my experience with a 10x sally extract.

I have smoked plain leaf , 5x extract ,and 10x extract 

for me.....
The trip to shatter all others in terms of pure scope and intensity is this one..................................... 

After having some disapoiting results with friends smoking sally in a local park by my house I decided after hours of being home from my first experience that night to up my dose........alot 

(even the experience in the park wasnt SOO BAD, but it wasent strong enough and everyone talking , and a kids soccer game going on in the distance of this massive park/school  didnt help much either.

Anyway at home I set everything up with care, dim lights , a couch to lie on, no noise, and I also meditated a little in the hopes of entering this experience in a calm state, so I loaded my pipe breathed out deeply, waited a second for my lungs to crave some air, lit the bowl, and held the flame down as long as I could.( Sally like it when you hit it with the ligher hard, this helps release the Sallys spirt better  :smirk: :thumbup:)

I smoked the sally in the classic glass pot pipe.......by the way

At first nothing happened and then while I was still inhaling my pipe started to take on an almost life like apperance, and as I struggled to inhale all of this huge bowl of 10x extract, I saw the pipe lean its bowl back, as if the bowl was a head, and inhale the sally , and move its mouth, which seemed to be the bowl "hole" :shocked:

So with the hole opening and closing and the bowl as a WHOLE leaning back and TOKING while I was , and making the noises that I thought I were coming from me cause I was smoking, but the pipe copied me perfectly, at this point I put the pipe down on a large speaker beside a cup of herbal tea and layed down.

I was laying there looking at the wall when I realized that the couch and chair across from the one I was lieing on had a life like apperance to, and the couch was just sort of watching the whole situation while the chair was looking at my like it was almost judging me.  :blush: :confused:

I had mubbled something about the fact I had no sally "baby sitter" around and it didnt matter cause I was being safe. This was just BEFORE I lit the bowl........so at this point lying on the couch I found it odd that it seemed the chair also was saying "hmmmm doesnt matter.....SURE,...hmm..doesnt matter"

and it seemed SO uppity  , whatever the case it seemed insulted by my lack of respect , or throwing caution into the wind or something. :mad:

This all took place in the span of a VERY short time and before I knew it I felt what seem like a force push me forward and then it seemed like my arm was pulled along with the rest of my body forward....really really FAST 
:eek:

Then I was inside a large machine thats hard to describe.

If you have ever seen those games like mech warrior etc etc you might understasnd easier but it was like.......

I had my arms and legs in slots of some kind and I had a veiw window and my arms and legs were moving only because the slots were moving, and instead of being by myself in a little robot or something I felt part of a machine that seemed to tower SO high it was indescribable , yet through my veiw window sometimes when the machine shifted I felt my sense of up/down left/right change and saw something being written out like the way an old printer or type writter works, with similar sounds.  :cool:

At one point I decide to pull one of my arms out and I hear hundrededs maybe thousands of voices yelling and saying things that sound almost human, although really weird and hard to understand, but not even an earth like 

As the slots that my limbs are place into move , the one slot that I took my left arm out of starts to almost melt as it pushes against the bottom of its area of motion. :eyemouth:

Before my arm came out it would go all the way up, then all the way down, but after my arm was taken out it sort of stayed down and PUSHED against the bottom and started to melt and flop over like plastic or cheesse , but it looked more like a CLAY texture  :eek:

Anyway at this point I came to on the couch and got up fairly quickly(which by the way can be stupid!!, as sally has an anastetic effect and standing up can result in falling right back down)

So I went off to my room to get a little more, pushed what seemed like a clear heavy ball of energy for a bit in the hallway and when I tried to smoke more , which I shouldnt have because I didnt wait very long, all I felt was a ghost like presence or SOMETHING sitting beside me and but SAW nothing, but it felt so real, like the feeling I get when I sit beside a friend with my eyes closed or something, I SENSE they are there , I FEEL them there.
  :shocked:

Anyway I hope this was interesting for someone to read, it was quite and experience , I would repeat it again, and thanks to the 2 salvia plants growing alongside me :heart: :bong: :eyemouth: I can  one sits right behind my while I sit on the couch and play guitar , its large branches hanging over me  :laugh:

These are great plants but please treat them with respect, I have learned that not only are the trips better, but SAFER. :thumbup:

(oh and that tea I put my pipe beside on the speaker ended up across the room and on the floor while my pipe was close by the speaker which was knocked over in some incoherent kicking or somethig while I was laying down)
:lol:
PLAY SAFE 
:smirk:

--------------------

Edited by Psilocybeingzz (02/24/04 05:16 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesakura
Aussie Expat

Loc: Japan
Re: Head first into salvia's intense world [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #2374681 - 02/24/04 02:57 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Also had my 1st salvia 10X experience a few hours ago...

Very intense... no visuals as such (prob didnt go as much as you...), but distances were warped (my pipe was a mile long or so...) and everything seemed to 'warp left' (even sound seemed to somehow 'warp left'... hard to describe).

Had one medium and one large hit of standardised salvia 10X for this effect...

Not sure what I think actually... I would also (and do) treat this herb with a lot of respect.

--------------------
Shrooms aren't everyone's cup of tea... (Some folks just eat 'em)

Offlinekushlover
stringcheesehead

Loc: USA
    #2374696 - 02/24/04 03:05 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Thank's for the report!  I'll definetly have to give salvia a shot sometime.  :thumbup:

--------------------
What I'm about to tell you is the truth.......
What I just told you is a lie.

OfflineRoKiSdEaD
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: South
    #2374815 - 02/24/04 05:04 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

That sounds really fucking awesome man. I have some 7x extract sittin over here but I have been too afraid to try it, heh. I almost have the nerve worked up :smile: I cant wait!

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
    #2374878 - 02/24/04 05:49 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I may be in the minority on this one but I really didn't like salvia at all. They weren't joking around when they said that you lose control.

Now I have all this xtra 10X...maybe i'll try it again some time.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
Re: Head first into salvia's intense world [Re: Innvertigo]
    #2374999 - 02/24/04 07:08 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I gave away my last gram of some home made 15x I had :smirk:

Salvia is "the great leveller". In that it doesn't matter how much experience you have with psychedelics...you're in for a bumpy ride!

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Offlinellama
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: none of this is real
    #2410707 - 03/09/04 10:35 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I love the Salvia, On balance looking at many trip reports it seems as if salvia is more suited to females! dunno why tho but they tend to have a more gentle experience with her :yesnod: :yesnod:(but then they can have like 40 orgasms in half an hour)  :wink: :wink: :wink: cool...

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: Head first into salvia's intense world [Re: llama]
    #2410714 - 03/09/04 10:38 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

but then they can have like 40 orgasms in half an hour

boggles the mind.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Offlineoggleman
Stranger
Male
Loc: Chicago
    #2410918 - 03/09/04 11:50 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

w00t good story! Lots of detail, the kids playing soccer, the cup of herbal tea which ended up on the floor, the detail of the description of the experience. Lots of paragraph breaks too, a quality many shroomery posts are lacking. You should submit this to erowid or something as a trip report. Maybe you should be a writer...

Anyways, I've never had 10X, but I did 7X about a month ago. It started off cool but I never got over the hump cause I didn't roast it with the lighter like ur supposed to. Also my roommate was smoking it at the same time and as soon as he took his second hit he started flipping out and laughing hysterically cause he thought the computer was talking to him. So I start asking questions like, is he fucking mad? was giving him this shit a good idea? should we have done this separately? It was a buzzkill but the answers I have to these questions now are yes, i don't know, and yes, respectively.

Yeah I wouldnt recommend taking it in the presence of someone else who is taking it. Its not really a shared experience, if u use a sitter, use a sober one lol. It was fun tho, and I got a little more left, I'll just go for it and smoke the shit out of it when I'm feeling brave, never had an all out salvia experience tho so I'm a little nervous:O

--------------------

Offlinedjsoy
seeks the truth!
Male

Loc: CA - 805,818,808
    #2411527 - 03/09/04 02:35 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

how long does this experience last?

and do you feel like doing multiple times after?

--------------------
"The purpose of our lives is to be happy. " - Dalai Lama

OfflineShroomyMcPot
Male

Loc: TX
Re: Head first into salvia's intense world [Re: djsoy]
    #2412844 - 03/09/04 10:06 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

i dont like salvia either. It seems to be too intense. And I get scared when i see other people smoke it. When they get that blank face and look terrified. Then they start moving and kinda looking like their having a seziure. I always feel sad like their gonna be stuck that way for ever. It reminds me of people in a nursing home.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

#2417716 - 03/11/04 01:27 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I'm sure I've posted this elsewhere before, but I'll post it again just the same. It's the trip report I wrote about my first Salvia breakthrough...

-----

It had finally arrived in the mail: my 1g of 10x Salvia extract. I got home from work to find the package taped to my bedroom door...my room mate made sure it was the first thing I saw.

We started out right away taking small 'starter' doses of about 40-50mg each, smoked from a pipe with a butane torch lighter. These doses produced a strange intoxication full of laughter, but not much else. Something FELT wrong with what we "saw"...but we could not figure out what that was.

Later that night, I decided to see just how far the Salvia rabbit-hole goes...

The setting: my bedroom
Friends present: three of my room mates and one of our friends
My mindset: I THOUGHT I was prepared for anything...I had read all there was to read about the Sage

I measured out doses for everyone. Our friend and two of my room mates would be taking doses of 75mg each. My other room mate and myself would attempt a 150mg dose each. All doses were split into two bowls in the pipe, taken with about 20-30 seconds in between tokes.

I gave my friends thier doses first, the three 75mg ones going first. Then I gave my room mate his 150mg dose. He did not say much, aside from mumbling "I think I'm almost there". After waiting a few minutes for them to come back to reality, I got my first 75mg bowl ready and took the toke. Salvia smoke is strangely pleasant, producing an initial feeling as if you are going to choke but which quickly subsides. As I held in the toke, my friend (who had just come off his 150mg dose) prepared the other 75mg bowl for me. After holding the smoke for 20-30 seconds I toke the second toke and handed him the pipe. I was standing in the center of my bedroom, with him standing beside me. The other three were sitting on the edge of my bed. I held the smoke in as long as I could, probably about 30 seconds, then exhaled. As I exhaled I felt a curious tingling sensation on the top of my head. I had time to say, to my room mate beside me, "something is happening..." and then...

I was standing in the center of my room, alone. I could not remember how I got there, or why I was there. I was confused, but other than that felt perfectly normal. I noticed that everything was very brightly lit up, as if on a movie set with lighting all around. Yet the only source of light appeared to be my single bedroom light, in the center of the ceiling. I looked at the wall in front of me, and noticed three parallel horizontal lines running accross it. 'That's strange', I thought. As I focused on the lines, they began to widen. Later I would remember this widening as the lines growing into fractal-like bands. At the time, I thought they looked rather like zippers. As this happened, everything in my room began to "flatten" out into what appeared to be standup cardboard cutouts with pictures of the object on the front. Again, I felt as if I was on a movie set with props around me.

Suddenly my three room mates were back in the room, but each was somehow attatched to one of the three "zippers" on the wall. At this point, strange thoughts began flowing into my mind. Each thought would allow me to "realize" what something was or what was really going on. I understood that these thoughts were coming from an invisible entity - a consciousness - floating behind me to the right. A distinctly female presence. My friends were now "unzipping" themselves along the wall. As they did so, the "zippers" came apart to reveal pure blackness behind them - which I understood to be nothingness itself. Panic welled up in me. I could FEEL the female presence much more strongly inside the blackness.

Suddenly my memory returned. 'That's right', I thought, 'I smoked some Salvia'. I put my arms out as if to steady myself, and said out loud, "This isn't real, man. You smoked some Salvia, remember? This will all be over in a few minutes. It isn't real." Now my room mates were standing around me, with extremely confused looks on their faces. One of them turned to me, with utter confusion in his eyes, and said "What do you mean this isn't real? This IS real...and it's always been this way. You fooled yourself into believing in Reality."

My mind snapped. The consciousness had placed the understanding into my mind. This WAS real, and I had known that all my life. Somehow I had tricked myself into never thinking about it...into never seeing the grand Movie Set that I lived in. With this also came the realization that this was THE TIME appointed for the end of all existence. I had always known this time would come, and when it would come, but had again tricked myself into not thinking about it. All existence was about to end, and this terrified me. I have never in my life, before or since, felt the sensation of pure terror. Now I did, and I knew Fear.

My three friends were now surrounding me and all three were talking over top of eachother. They kept asking me to help them, saying that this was our Purpose - to unzip the fabric of Reality at this final moment. I screamed "Fuck off!" and pushed at my friend in front of me. He is quite a lot bigger than I, so all that happened was I flew backwards to fall on my bed. I remember thinking, in some small corner of my mind, that my friends did not know I was so high and I had just hurt them by screaming "fuck off". I could plainly see the hurt in their eyes. I got up from my bed in panic, and now I noticed that my friends' eyes seems strange; it was not really them looking back at me, but the consciousness that I could feel all around me now. This consciousness seemed to be saying to me, impatiently, "Stop being silly! You must see this, trust me, you will like it!" As I continued to resist, I could feel the consciousness becoming angry with me; not in an evil or violent way but as a loving parent gets angry at a child who will not listen to sound advice.

I ran from my room, but my feet would not move as they should be. They dragged along the floor, as if some force held them in place. I looked down to notice that my feet were attatched to another "zipper" that ran along the floor. As I moved, it unzipped behind me. I got out my bedroom door, into the kitchen, and immediately felt a sense of relief. Then I turned to look back into my room, and again was overcome with Fear. Half of my room was completely gone; the walls and floor ended in a jagged line with nothing but pure blackness beyond. I noticed things dissapearing from my room with a silent POP! effect. As each light source dissapeared, the light it gave off went with it. It was becoming very dim. As each sound source went, so did the sound it gave off. It was becoming very quiet.

Again I ran, through my living room and into the hallway leading to the back door. I tripped in the hallway over all the cardboard cutouts that cluttered it. One of my friends was behind me, chasing me and asking "Where are you going?" I simply ran on, and screamed "I have to get out of here!!" I reached the back door, and ran through it. Down the steps of my back porch and into the driveway. I got halfway to the garage and again felt an overwhelming sense of relief. I turned to look at the house...and everything appeared normal. I had beaten it and escaped with my existence in one peice.

Then, to my eternal horror, my entire house dissappeared with a loud "POP!" I looked down, and saw five of the "zippers" coming to a point at my feet. All around me now, in an closing circle, the world was turning to blackness. Finally I succumbed to the inevitable. With tears in my eyes, I crouched to the ground and hugged my knees to my chest. I said, quietly, "I can't fight it anymore..."

My world dissappeared. I ceased to exist. There was no long any "I" in existence. I had only one knowledge: the feeling of "existence" itself. My consciousness was melded with the Lady I had felt around me, though I had no memory of any other form of being. I simply WAS, and was a part of Her. A thought entered existence, it was Her speaking: "Now do you see? This isn't so bad." Later I would think of the feeling I felt as having some benevolent figure stare down at me, arms crossed, utterly satisfied with what She had done. I cannot tell how long this lasted...as time was not a part of existence.

Then there appeared an intensely bright dot, and a voice was saying "What are we doing outside?" The dot zoomed towards me, and my room mate's face filled the circle of light. Then everything reappeared. I was standing on my driveway, behind my house, with my room mate standing in front of me. He looked slightly confused, and a little concerned. Again, he said, "What are you doing out here? Let's go in the house." I felt a tinge of Fear at the mention of going inside, and I asked him "What's inside the house?" I could not remember how I had gotten outside, or what had happened to me. I felt strange, and things flickered in my peripheral vision. My friend said "I don't know...let's go see."

As I walked behind him into the house, I noticed things "trying" to flatten out. If I focused on them and concentrated, they returned to normal again. We went back into my bedroom, where the other three were waiting, and I sat down heavily on my bed. Memory of my experience came flooding back to me several minutes later, and I can still to this day remember every moment of the event. I asked my friends what had happened, what I had done, and their explanation gave me chills.

They said: I had exhaled my second toke and instantly my eyes opened wider than they had ever seen someone's eyes. One of them said it was as if I was seeing everything around me for the very first time, in awe. I made some strange gurgling noises and waved my hands in front of me vainly. Then I turned a slow circle and proceeded to walk, very slowly, out of my room. They sent my room mate after me, and thankfully one of them had the foresight to say "Don't touch him...just make sure he doesn't hurt himself. He's THERE". My friend followed me out of the house and finally asked what I was doing outside. According to my friends, at no time did I say a single word during the entire experience. They said it couldn't have lasted longer than 90 seconds.

I learned two things from this experience: One, that Salvia is nothing to play with and demands a high level of respect. Two, that I was not, as I had previously told myself, unafraid of death. I realized that I love this existence very much, and do not wish to give it up for quite some time.

Months later I would find the courage to try Salvia again...and would be "rewarded" with more strange and confusing experiences.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.

Offlinedjsoy
seeks the truth!
Male

Loc: CA - 805,818,808
Re: Head first into salvia's intense world [Re: trendal]
    #2417994 - 03/11/04 03:03 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

great great trip report, sounds like a really crazy experience you had trendal

post your the other time you tripped after. would really like to read about it!

--------------------
"The purpose of our lives is to be happy. " - Dalai Lama

OfflineDestruKtiKon
Embrace theChaos!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Here
    #2418062 - 03/11/04 03:30 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I gotta get me some of this salvia, it sounds very interesting.

--------------------
Light & Music

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

#2418081 - 03/11/04 03:38 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Well this will be much less detailed, as I never actually wrote up trip reports for any of my other breakthroughs (I've had several since that first one). My memory is still quite clear for all of them, though, which is an effect I've found unique to salvia (as a side note...)

Ok, here's one of the other very strange ones I had. Actually I consider it a lot stranger than my first, though it was much shorter in length.

-----

The setting was in my studio. Present was just me and one of my room mates (actually, the one who followed me out of the house on my first breakthrough). I'm not sure how big of a dose I took, but it was approximately 100mg of some 15x extract I made myself. It was smoked in a small glass bong.

I toke the toke, and held it in (KEY) for about 30 seconds. And then....

I was looking at the floor. It was made of sheets of plastic, overlapping eachother at a 45 degree angle. They were rotating somehow against eachother. I realized that my feet were each attatched to one of the plastic sheets. I would guess the thickness of each sheet at 6" or so. I was made of plastic as well, I realized, and my feet flowed smoothly into the floor. It was as if I was "carved" out of a plastic block like a artist would carve a statue from a solid block of stone. As the plastic rotated, my feet were sliding in between the sheets.

I became afraid of being sucked into the floor, and tried to pull my feet away (though I did not realize it at the time, I kicked the table and spilled the bong all over my pants). Someone screamed something at me, but I could not see them.

Instead, I looked up from the floor. All around me was blackness, and only the "floor" existed. As I looked out away from the floor, I could see that I was standing on the corner of a giant mouth. Not just any mouth...the mouth painted on (in black paint) to a small toy plastic man. Thoughts rushed into my mind, and I knew that I was a peice of paint on a toy Fisher-Price doll's mouth. The doll was closing his mouth. This was, evidently, the source of the floor shifting. I knew, at this point, that when the mouth closed I would cease to exist.

This time I did not make it all the way to unexistence (ego-loss). Just as the mouth was about to close I came back to reality. My room mate was asking if I was ok, and my pant legs were soaked in bong water.

-----

Another:

Setting is the same as the previous trip (though this is several days later). There are more people present this time, about 5 or 6 I think.

I took the toke (again 15x) and was catapulted to "the other side" instantly...

I was watching myself and my friends sitting around the table. The scene looked identical to how it looks in real life, except for a few major differences. I was looking at the room from about a distance of 50 feet, from the side. The room itself was carved out of a giant block of plastic. My friends and I, as well as all objects in the room, were carved in fine detail out of this block of plastic.

Thoughts entered my mind: this was not supposed to exist. We were an abberation of True Reality - which is a solid block of plastic. Imagine a small burr in the block...this was us. The burr is not supposed to be there, it is a deformity. This is how I saw our room and ourselves. The realization came to me that the consciousness of the block itself was searching for us. We would soon be found...we would be "caught existing" and then the burr would be smothed over. Our brief existence would be erased, and Reality would return to its natural state.

Again, I returned to reality as quickly as I had exited.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck