Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
DXM advise
    #2521317 - 04/03/04 11:07 AM (20 years, 17 days ago)

Take this for what you want, I'm just posting it because it seems dxm use is on the rise and I believe 'they' would have wanted me too...

On a dxm trip I became aware of something I never felt before, like a part of me I had never noticed before. It was all mental, like another level of counsiousness, and I focused on it and 'tapped into' another counsiousness. I was able to at will it seemed be able to meet a middle ground to communicate with a higher level of existance.

They didn't really have form like we think of so describing them wont go too far. This is all I have for you guys, the color they would be is blue, they had a feeling ofg extreame nice and good and happiness and all that, much more than a person here would feel normally, and it was one being and many at the same time.

But to the story, so I would lay still and sorta meditate on them and they were explaining certain things to me via thought and abit of the other methods like speach, but that was just my brain making it making it more logical. I asked them about it and they confirmed it heh. For the most part I talked to them out loud or in my head since I wasn't used to using thought. I asked how/why we were talknig and they explained that the fucked-upness for DXM was really your counsiousness bring expanded and raised abit to a higher level. And they were activily lowering theres to talk to me.

The problem is that naturally people go thru cycles where they're born and die and each life they grow until they're ready to move on to the next reality or w/e you wanna call it. Well DXM makes you experience the next level early so you end up gonig there before you're ready, its what we would view as being born as a retard, which screws up their world/society, and in turn makes a chain reaction of screw the next life after that.

In other words DXM fucked up the universe. For this reason they told me not to use it anymore and to tell others the story but not force anyone or put pressure. This was over a year ago so alot of what happened I dont remember. They talked about other things as well and forms of proof that they were real but I forgot most of it...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: DXM advise [Re: DailyPot]
    #2523118 - 04/03/04 09:15 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

Post deleted by user's request.

Offlinestew248
Stranger

#2524282 - 04/04/04 11:30 AM (20 years, 16 days ago)

Dxm:

Whoa let the sun beat down upon my face.
Stars to fill my dreams.
I am a traveler of both time and space.
To be where I have been.
Secret elders of a gentle race,
this world is seldom seen.
Talk of days for which they sit and wait
All will be revealed

--------------------

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

#2524299 - 04/04/04 11:38 AM (20 years, 16 days ago)

I used to be quite the dxm enthusiast, I also no longer use it though. Interesting post.

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
Re: DXM advise [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #2549733 - 04/12/04 12:34 AM (20 years, 9 days ago)

Thank you

OfflineTokabol
journeyman
    #2549757 - 04/12/04 12:41 AM (20 years, 9 days ago)

I really like DXM but I'm not doing cough medicine to do it. If I could get some powder it would be one of my favorite drugs.

OfflineFatVsAsia
missing thehappy days...

Loc: Bolinas, California
    #2549918 - 04/12/04 01:18 AM (20 years, 9 days ago)

o powder makes the day great... but yes my Robo tripping days i think are coming to an end.

--------------------
Smoke The Weed

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: DXM advise [Re: FatVsAsia]
    #2550763 - 04/12/04 09:49 AM (20 years, 8 days ago)

my own advise on the same line of thinking:

i noticed my dxm use may have fucked up certain psychic things in my brain. like there is a natural progression of being able to handle psychic phenomon, the filters are there for a reason.
dxm takes down the filters for a time, and exposes your nervous system to all kinds of garbage, stressing it.

i used to feel electricity (like all around me, i could feel it in my body) and hear poeple's thoughts and shit like that, and alot of other things i don't understand. but instead of helping me learn to do that on my own, it shocked my brain into a no good state.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom