Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJon_Doe
UnidentifiedMycophile
 User Gallery

My Fruiting Chamber & Incubator (Pics)
    #1499337 - 04/27/03 11:11 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

When 3DSHROOM quits fucking me in the ass with a 400kb upload limit (just kidding buddy  :grin: ) You'll get pics of my glove box, ozone generator, etc. Here's a start.

FRUITING CHAMBER

Rubbermaid container with plexi lid, painted to minimize ambient light, with small aquarium hood light, positive pressure HEPA filtered air exchange fan, calibrated ultrasonic humidification, monitored with a Oregon Scientific Remote Hygro-Thermometer (Channel 1). More pictures, you say?

The Humidifier:

HEPA Filter:

Some shots of my internal condenser:

Views inside:

A shot of the trays inserted in the fruiting chamber (the residue is coir and verm):

INCUBATOR

Outside profile:

Shot of the temperature control:

Interior shot of colonizing jars and a second Oregon Scientific Hygro-Thermo remote (Channel 2):

Other incriminating pictures of my setup coming soon! What the fuck is wrong with me?  :crazy:

--------------------
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”

-Charlie Kelly

Edited by Jon_Doe (04/27/03 11:17 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJohnnyRespect
Nomadic Wanderer
Loc: East Coast
Re: My Fruiting Chamber & Incubator (Pics) [Re: Jon_Doe]
    #1499374 - 04/27/03 11:21 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Excellent work on the chamber and the incubator :smile:

--------------------
As I felt the soft cool mud squish between my toes, I thought, Man, these are not very good shoes!

OfflineJon_Doe
UnidentifiedMycophile
 User Gallery

Re: My Fruiting Chamber & Incubator (Pics) [Re: JohnnyRespect]
    #1499395 - 04/27/03 11:26 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks, buddy! These pictures are actually for AKCultivator, but I figured I might as well post 'em. Gotta love the self-esteem too :smile:

--------------------
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”

-Charlie Kelly

InvisibleTrippinSLIM
Cosmonaut

#1499449 - 04/27/03 11:40 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

That looks excellent. I like the condenser, too. I think your incubation chamber is great, man. Keep up the good work. Post some pics of your badass flushes with that kind of set up!

Offlinedeep
Re: My Fruiting Chamber & Incubator (Pics) [Re: TrippinSLIM]
    #1499688 - 04/28/03 12:48 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Hey Mr.Doe very nice setup. Would you be willing to put together a Tek, yes it's that impressive!

OfflineJon_Doe
UnidentifiedMycophile
 User Gallery

Re: My Fruiting Chamber & Incubator (Pics) [Re: deep]
    #1499692 - 04/28/03 12:51 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

As soon as I'm done flushing with this one (What I call the Doe Fruiting Chamber Mark I) I will be making the Mark II - I want it to have a replaceable HEPA filter (this one is siliconed on), a better paint job (Krylon Fusion paint instead of plain ol' spraypaint) I nicer condenser system, etc... and maybe some automatic humidification regulation if someone could tell me how to do it! I'll do a tek, but be warned - this thing is kinda pricey - I spent maybe.... 80 bucks on it? God only knows what the next one will total out at - but luckily I can canibalize most of the equipment.  :wink:

--------------------

-Charlie Kelly

Edited by Jon_Doe (04/28/03 01:35 AM)

Offlineshirley knott
not my real name
 User Gallery
Loc: London
Trusted Cultivator
    #1500378 - 04/28/03 10:15 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

very nice (the setup, not your horrible toes  :blush:).

more more more! we want pics! 

--------------------
buh

OfflineRoll's all day
I'll show youmine if you showme yours......
Re: My Fruiting Chamber & Incubator (Pics) [Re: shirley knott]
    #1500539 - 04/28/03 11:43 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Personally I like your toes but then again opinions are like As#$!les. Anyways looks alot like my friends settup all the way doun to your Intermatic digi timer. Good work. Only ? is what is that stuff you used to plug the ultrasonic with quark,insulating spray? My friend has been trying to come up with a better method than what he's got as fare as his outlet from his ultrasonic goes! =) RAD

--------------------
Slowly but surely, I realize every day.

Edited by Roll's all day (04/28/03 11:54 AM)

OfflineJon_Doe
UnidentifiedMycophile
 User Gallery

Re: My Fruiting Chamber & Incubator (Pics) [Re: Roll's all day]
    #1500700 - 04/28/03 01:07 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Personally I like your toes

Sick bastard..  :wink: No, j/k.

Quote:

Only ? is what is that stuff you used to plug the ultrasonic with quark,insulating spray? My friend has been trying to come up with a better method than what he's got as fare as his outlet from his ultrasonic goes!

Ya know vinyl tubing? You can get it at the hardware store - what i did was buy one size, and then buy some of the size that was one step down from it (don't know the specs, sorry). Anyway, it just so happens that you can jam the small tubing into the large tubing and make an airtight seal - no sealant required - and the cork, it happens to fit PERFECT into the humidifier, and the hole in the cork is small enough to take a small tube perfectly also, again, no sealant required. 

--------------------

-Charlie Kelly

OfflineRoll's all day
I'll show youmine if you showme yours......
    #1500956 - 04/28/03 02:30 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Ok thanks for your aswer and now another ? You used quark for the hole that comes derectly out of the chamber of the ultra sonic, my hole =) ( in my ultrasonic that is ) seems to be about the same size .Where did you get a quark that big? is it for the vynel tubing your talking about?. My friend has some tubing and actually got two sizes and fit one into the other just like you mentioned but is looking for some quarklike that. Oh yeah just to compare notes how many times a day do you set you Intermatic for 14,12, 8 my friend has his settup to go off 12 times a day every other hour for a time of three minutes, its also hooked up to his fans so it gets humidified and aired all at the same time. Its funny how great mind think alike!!!!! THanks RAD

--------------------
Slowly but surely, I realize every day.

OfflineRaadt
nicht

Loc: azurescending
    #1500964 - 04/28/03 02:32 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

beautiful job, that shows a little enginuity and lack of laziness goes a long way =)

may you have the best of success' in your grows.

--------------------
Raadt

-- The information I provide is only information from readings, growing of gourmet mushrooms, and second hand stories--

OfflineJon_Doe
UnidentifiedMycophile
 User Gallery

Re: My Fruiting Chamber & Incubator (Pics) [Re: Roll's all day]
    #1504593 - 04/29/03 01:33 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Ok thanks for your aswer and now another ? You used quark for the hole that comes derectly out of the chamber of the ultra sonic, my hole =) ( in my ultrasonic that is ) seems to be about the same size .Where did you get a quark that big? is it for the vynel tubing your talking about?. My friend has some tubing and actually got two sizes and fit one into the other just like you mentioned but is looking for some quarklike that. Oh yeah just to compare notes how many times a day do you set you Intermatic for 14,12, 8 my friend has his settup to go off 12 times a day every other hour for a time of three minutes, its also hooked up to his fans so it gets humidified and aired all at the same time. Its funny how great mind think alike!!!!!                THanks RAD 

I run the fan all goddamn day, and humidify for 45min and chill for a half an hour - maintains about an 85% average - running it all day hits 96% even. and you'll never find the same cork i did, my mother had it at her house, and I asked nicely on thanksgiving and she sent me home with it :smile: but look here
and go to the site, they've got assorted corks, also! What was that guy saying about nothing else of interest? :tongue: 

--------------------

-Charlie Kelly

Edited by Jon_Doe (04/29/03 01:34 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom