Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Left Coast Kratom Shop: Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblesuperpimp
The boss of thefamily

Loc: Philadelphia/NYC
Howard Dean
    #1778392 - 08/04/03 01:53 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Well, as of now it looks like Dean is the guy to beat heading into the serious primary season and the DNC convention. This is extremely good news because he is so liberal and out of touch with the vast majority of Americans that he has absolutely no chance of winning in a general election.

Once again, the liberal wing of the Democratic party is draging the party down by putting up another completely unelectable presidental candidate. I applaud them for this.

Now, the question is, which past Dem presidental candidate does Dean most closely resemble?

Is he most like:

A. Michael Dukakis

B. Walter Mondale

C. George McGovern

D. Adlai Stevenson

Which one of these past Democratic hopefull buffoons does Dean most resemble? How bad of a stomping do you think Dean will get next year? Will he loose as big as these past Democratic sacrificial cows? Just how few electorates and states do you think he will actually win?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineshakta
Infidel
Re: Howard Dean [Re: superpimp]
    #1778533 - 08/04/03 02:44 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I couldn't agree more with your post man. I think the only decent chance the Dems would have is with Lieberman. I can't see Dean getting elected. He is way to far out in left field. :wink:

Invisiblesuperpimp
The boss of thefamily

Re: Howard Dean [Re: shakta]
    #1778554 - 08/04/03 02:48 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

No one would vote for Lieberman either. Most of the country hates the whiney elietist Northeastern/New England type person that he clearly is. The only type of people who do like Lieberman are fellow whiney elietist Northeast/NE liberals. They just can't get it through their heads that they are completely out of touch with the rest of the country.

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1778642 - 08/04/03 03:16 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I think you are wrong about Lieberman. He seems to be more of a centrist than an all out liberal.

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
Re: Howard Dean [Re: shakta]
    #1778707 - 08/04/03 03:41 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

well, dean has my vote, but I usually vote libertarian so I'm used to throwing my vote away.

reason stands no chance against demagoguery

OfflineGernBlanston
unintended sideeffect
Male

Loc: OR
    #1778731 - 08/04/03 03:46 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

There's not a "liberal" in the country who would vote for Lieberaman over Kerry, Dean, or Kuchinich. Lieberman has shown himself to be one of the new breed of Democrat who are affectionately becoming known as "Republican Lite".

Dean is a good guy with too little experience. Dean and Kuchinich will both be very easy to "Dukakis-ize", which I think will be a primary goal for the GOP during the campaign.

Oh - wait... I seem to have thought you were asking a serious question.

Nevermind.

--------------------
There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of killing innocent people.
  --  Howard Zinn

Offlineshakta
Infidel
Re: Howard Dean [Re: GernBlanston]
    #1778751 - 08/04/03 03:50 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I think Liberman represents the roots of the Democratic party. These new guys are dragging the party down. As far as liberals voting for Lieberman goes, of course they would vote for him if he won the primaries. Who else would they vote for? I really think Lieberman could do a very good job. He seems to me to take the good from both parties.

Invisiblesuperpimp
The boss of thefamily

#1778752 - 08/04/03 03:50 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Lieberman has shown himself to be one of the new breed of Democrat who are affectionately becoming known as "Republican Lite".

That shows just how out of touch liberals are. If they think that Lieberman in too conservative, or even remotely main stream, they are even more hopeless than most people already think they are.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #1778825 - 08/04/03 04:12 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

GernBlanston said:
There's not a "liberal" in the country who would vote for Lieberaman over Kerry, Dean, or Kuchinich.  Lieberman has shown himself to be one of the new breed of Democrat who are affectionately becoming known as "Republican Lite".

Dean is a good guy with too little experience.  Dean and Kuchinich will both be very easy to "Dukakis-ize", which I think will be a primary goal for the GOP during the campaign.

Oh - wait... I seem to have thought you were asking a serious question.

Nevermind. 

Looks like a few labels snuck into that post.  :lol:

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleMeat_Log_Smurf
FumbDuck

Loc: BFE
Re: Howard Dean [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1778849 - 08/04/03 04:18 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Hi I'm Jow Weeberman. Man I agree with alot of Libermans views but damn does this guy sound like a whiney little bitch? He talks exactly like the dad from the TV show ALF. I loved this show as a little kid but every time I see Liberman I keep waiting for ALF to show up. Maybe its just me.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Howard Dean [Re: Meat_Log_Smurf]
    #1778856 - 08/04/03 04:21 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Would you be happier if he sounded like Alf?

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisiblesuperpimp
The boss of thefamily

Re: Howard Dean [Re: Meat_Log_Smurf]
    #1778861 - 08/04/03 04:23 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

That's the truth. He has all of the personality and charisma of a goldfish. People want to be inspired by their leaders, and there is absolutely nothing inspiring about Lieberman. He holds peoples attention about as well as a wet kleenex. Dull people cannot be elected President in this day and age, no matter what their polotics are.

OfflineCornholio
A liberal guy(on hiatus)

Loc: Austin, TX
    #1779198 - 08/04/03 06:32 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

superpimp said:
Quote:

Lieberman has shown himself to be one of the new breed of Democrat who are affectionately becoming known as "Republican Lite".

That shows just how out of touch liberals are. If they think that Lieberman in too conservative, or even remotely main stream, they are even more hopeless than most people already think they are.

Every liberal I know feels Lieberman is too conservative. I guess you're the one who's out of touch.

Saying he's too conservative isn't quite the same as saying he is a conservative.

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #1779218 - 08/04/03 06:41 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

superpimp said:
Quote:

That shows just how out of touch liberals are.  If they think that Lieberman in too conservative, or even remotely main stream, they are even more hopeless than most people already think they are. 

Or maybe--just maybe--you're just the one who's out of touch? :confused:

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Invisiblesuperpimp
The boss of thefamily

Re: Howard Dean [Re: silversoul7]
    #1779226 - 08/04/03 06:44 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Uh, no. I'm in the mainstream and look at liberals in their true light. They have no ability to look outside of their own little self involved fantasy of the way things should be, and have no idea how they are viewed by normal, rational thinking people.

OfflineGernBlanston
unintended sideeffect
Male

Loc: OR
    #1779277 - 08/04/03 07:06 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

superpimp said:
Uh, no. I'm in the mainstream and look at liberals in their true light. They have no ability to look outside of their own little self involved fantasy of the way things should be, and have no idea how they are viewed by normal, rational thinking people.

Wow. Man.

I mean, how can we even compete with people who are just this damn right? Self-involved fantasy? Not one of the rational, thinking people? Jesus - I should just lock myself in the basement now.

*sigh*

--------------------
There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of killing innocent people.
  --  Howard Zinn

Invisiblesuperpimp
The boss of thefamily

#1779282 - 08/04/03 07:07 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

agreed

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
    #1779302 - 08/04/03 07:12 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

If everything mainstream were right we'd all be having our lives taped constantly and drinking fermented squid guts for cash prizes.

OfflineCornholio
A liberal guy(on hiatus)

Loc: Austin, TX
    #1779340 - 08/04/03 07:24 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

You know how liberals think?  You must read Ann Coulter or listen to Rush Limbaugh.  They also think they know liberals better than liberals themselves, a claim that you now make.  Too bad so many top colleges are filled with liberals.  Proves your claim about "rational, thinking people" wrong, doesn't it?  :stoned:

--------------------

Invisiblewingnutx

Re: Howard Dean [Re: Cornholio]
    #1779356 - 08/04/03 07:29 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

That cartoon shows that Trudeau (sp?) and Colter fulfill pretty much the same function for their respective ends of the spectrum.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Left Coast Kratom Shop: Kratom Powder For Sale