Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
out of my body?
    #1983156 - 10/06/03 03:52 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

i wasnt sure where to post this, i started posting it in spirituallity and philosophy, but it turned out to be more of a trip report than anything else, so i posted it here...

anyway dont know why, but lately i have been thinking alot about a certain trip i had a few months back...

this was my frist trip on anything that i grew myself, and later found out that their potency was way beyond what i was used to...but i didnt find out until after i ate my regular 7 gram dose. anyway, i wont sit here and ramble on about the whole trip, but there is one part in particular i would like some feedback on. i can only remember bits and peices of this part of the trip...this is right around peak, and i am wiggin out. i am all alone.... (well, for the most part, i got my brother home but hes sleeping) i lay down on the couch, to try to collect my thoughts...i close my eyes to try to excape the massive vissuals, but only find more with them shut....at some point, i think i fell asleep (not sure if i really did or not, but i got what i think to be about 15 minutes of lost time here)so, after i wake up, im not on the couch, but on the floor. i dont know where i am, what year it is, i cant even talk....i didnt remember how.and out of the corner of my eye i see myself, still on the couch. at this point i thought i was dead. i forgot all about the shrooms, and thought i was a spirit.i got a little excited at this point, cuz now i finally get to see what is on the other side.....but nothing happens. so my wondering mind comes up with the idea that i was a spirit trapped inbetween the worlds and i was to haunt my mothers house....but ive never haunted a house before...how do i do this? throughout this whole time i cant once remember seeing my body, that is other than on the couch...does that make any sence? anyway, some where down the line i have some more time i cant account for and wake up again, this time on the couch and a little less high....on the come down, and have that lil experience to think about during the next hour or so of my wonderful trip....

so, i came to the conclusion that either (a) i really did fall asleep, and all that im dead, im a spirt stuff was part of some whack shroom enhanced dream, or (b) i never did fall asleep, cuz i never sleep on shrooms, no matter how hard i try, and maybe left my body for a bit?

im not sure but it really tripped me out, after it was all over with i added this trip to the top of my "weird shit" list.... :grin: 

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDiMiTriSouljah
No left turn unstoned
 User Gallery

Loc: ked in a Skin Pinata
Re: out of my body? [Re: wrestler_az]
    #1983191 - 10/06/03 04:29 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

You most likely did not fall asleep. I've had similar phenomenon happen to me at around 4-5 grams, the peak will sometimes make you think that you have died (during that 15 minute period you blacked out, you were most likely were breaking through barriers in the cosmos...but that's a helluva'n experience to integrate and most people completely forget and dismiss it as falling asleep), especially when you're not really expecting such an enormous shift in reality. A quarter is quite a bit and definitely enough to put you out of your body (usually FAR FAR away from your body).

So to reiterate; you most likely had an OOBE, in my opinion.

--------------------
In the end, my friend, we will all be together again.

OfflineCyledehysp
LibsLover
Loc: Poland
Re: out of my body? [Re: DiMiTriSouljah]
    #1983880 - 10/06/03 12:49 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

This may sound like a silly question, but I dont care :smile:. What can you do, while you are out of your body? Maybe I should ask what CAN`T you do while having OOBE, but oh, well...

I`v heard about people suggesting checking something out, in reality, like what card is on top of the stack (face down on the table) and that could be a prove if you later on checked that card... (could you pick up a card while being a spirit ??) Other than that, I suppose some cosmic journey sound like a right thing to do, but how... As you can see I know nothing bout OOBE yet, but wish to know much more than that, so thanx for all answers!

Offlineboredboy
The Reverend DoyBuh

Re: out of my body? [Re: Cyledehysp]
    #1984206 - 10/06/03 03:12 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I'm pretty sure I had a OBE on a 800mg DXM trip. I chugged a 8 oz bottle on a semi empty stomach and on the come up (the part where you feel light headed, almost like a small headache, and the physical distrotion starts to kick in) I smoked a dank bowl of buds (9 or 10 hits) out of a ice bong. After I finished the bowl I was completely fucked up but still coming up on the DXM, so I went and laid down on my sofa. My cousin (only on a 200mg dose, it was his first time) but in Tron and within 5 minutes of the movie I looked out into the living room and slowly started to loose my vision until my concious was no more. I'm not sure what went on (perhaps massive brain damage?) but after 12 minutes I started coming to.
At first it just felt like I was floating in space, but soon I became aware of my physical body. Next I started to regain my vision and slowly examined my body. The next question was who am I, but before I could answer that I looked around and asked where am I (I was in the living room of the house I have lived in for 12 years). It took a few minutes but I finally started to realized and remember. I felt as if I were completely reborn or freshly baptised or something, but it was a extremely intense feeling of renueal.

--------------------

Happy on the pull of the past
Just before the future comes
Hoping for the rush of some experience
That could elevate me

Up above the daily hum
-The Flaming Lips

OfflineDiMiTriSouljah
No left turn unstoned
 User Gallery

Loc: ked in a Skin Pinata
Re: out of my body? [Re: Cyledehysp]
    #1984617 - 10/06/03 05:53 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Non-drug-induced OOBEs are usually very short-lived...longest I've ever had was about 5-7 minutes.  However, drug-induced OOBEs usually put you outside of time as well as outside of your body, leaving you to explore for more-or-less an eternity (this is at heroic doses). 

It's easy to astral project when you're OOB...and that's a helluva'n interesting experience.  I usually overshoot the astral plane when I try this when drug-induced, however.  When you're having an OOBE you can do anything your physical body can do, plus a few little extras.  :grin:

Experimentation is the only true way to get answers to your questions...I'm sure it's different for everyone.

--------------------
In the end, my friend, we will all be together again.

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: out of my body? [Re: DiMiTriSouljah]
    #1984631 - 10/06/03 05:59 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

(during that 15 minute period you blacked out, you were most likely were breaking through barriers in the cosmos...but that's a helluva'n experience to integrate and most people completely forget and dismiss it as falling asleep)

most people dismiss it...? so are you saying that at point some point i may be able to stay concious through this transition and remember it?

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Invisiblesoochi
Chef
 User Gallery

Loc: The Richest County
Re: out of my body? [Re: wrestler_az]
    #1989670 - 10/08/03 10:17 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Sounds like the usual high dose. :smirk:

--------------------
Wee, sleeket, cowran, tim'rous beastie,
O, what panic's in thy breastie!
Thou need na start awa sae hasty,
Wi' bickering brattle!

Offlinest0nedphucker
Rogue State
Male
Loc: Wales (yes it is a countr...
Re: out of my body? [Re: soochi]
    #1990003 - 10/08/03 12:25 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

most people dismiss it...? so are you saying that at point some point i may be able to stay concious through this transition and remember it?

I think he means, the experience is usually so overwhelming that people don't simply dismiss it as sleep.

--------------------
The punishment which the wise suffer, who refuse to take part in government, is to live under the government of worse men.

Edited by st0nedphucker (10/08/03 12:30 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag