Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleQuetzalcohuatl
Stranger

I don't use drugs
    #9995423 - 03/18/09 02:18 PM (15 years, 14 days ago)

this isn't in any way meant to be like a message that drugs are bad or you shouldn't use them. All I am saying is I don't use them. I have smoked pot a bit though, I tried shrooms but it wasn't enough to do much, and I experimented with some legal stuff that sucked in my life but that's about it.

I don't really mind if people use them as long as they don't go crazy and kill people or whatever, I don't care as long as people can do it reponsibly and not hurt anyone. I don't however appreciate the hard addictive drugs like heroin, coke or meth, and will not tolerate those at all because they are pretty much death. Tobacco really should be considered a hard drug, and I am addicted to it, so yeah I do use drugs but it's a shitty drug that does nothing but kill you slowly whereas the others at least make you feel good for a while and kill you much faster.

I guess for some people they have discipline enough they can use drugs once in a while to have fun, escape from a stressful life style, you know chill out and just relax. That's cool I guess as long as it's not hard drugs, because everyone I know who has done it was like oh I can handle it I can do it but they are all either dead or in jail or living on the streets or big time fuckups now so my advice is don't fool yourself. Weed is ok in moderation, If you can handle shrooms or whatever and it doesn't fuck you up I think those are cool because they are spiritual in nature and not addictive.

But as for me, I don't have anything to escape really, and drugs don't help me escape or help me chill, they haven't really expanded my mind in any positive way, they really don't do anything but make me realize my life sucks so I mean why should I turn up the volume of suckage, I don't need it in my face I already know.

So whatever to each their own, just don't fool yourself thinking you can handle the hard shit because everyone I know who did got fucked up and the ones who survived are all now felons and massive dirtbags or wastoids living in dumpsters.

Peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineethnoguy
"Raper of Mother Nature"
Male User Gallery

Loc: your momma's house
Re: I don't use drugs [Re: Quetzalcohuatl]
    #9995448 - 03/18/09 02:22 PM (15 years, 14 days ago)

Damn. No flaming :crankey:

EG

Edited by ethnoguy (03/18/09 02:23 PM)

OfflineKing Koopa
Mr. Hit Dat Hoe
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Houston
    #9995450 - 03/18/09 02:22 PM (15 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

Quetzalcohuatl said:

So whatever to each their own, just don't fool yourself thinking you can handle the hard shit because everyone I know who did got fucked up and the ones who survived are all now felons and massive dirtbags or wastoids living in dumpsters.

Peace

The OTD

--------------------
Best Post on the Shroomery
Don't criticize my mess unless you'd like to become part of it.

OfflineDragonChaser
Ice in Her Ass and Pussy
Male User Gallery

#9995485 - 03/18/09 02:27 PM (15 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

Quetzalcohuatl said:
I don't however appreciate the hard addictive drugs like heroin, coke or meth, and will not tolerate those at all because they are pretty much death.

That's cool I guess as long as it's not hard drugs, because everyone I know who has done it was like oh I can handle it I can do it but they are all either dead or in jail or living on the streets or big time fuckups now so my advice is don't fool yourself.

I personally experimented with cocaine and heroin, and know several very hot chicks who used to do meth occasionally to party all night.  One of my best friends in college was a huge cokehead, and is now a lawyer.
I'm getting ready to get my BS in math (and I'm landing a job thats starting pay is 25/hr with benefits, then moving to salary at like 80k a year), and those hot chicks I mentioned all have nice businesswoman jobs.

Sounds like you just know some loser fuckups who can't handle their drugs.

--------------------
My name is Mud

OfflineCalix
Seek, Kill, Destroy

Re: I don't use drugs [Re: DragonChaser]
    #9995504 - 03/18/09 02:30 PM (15 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

DragonChaser said:

truth

--------------------
"Im too drunk to taste this chicken"

InvisibleGr33nTree73
 User Gallery

Loc: 585/843
    #9995518 - 03/18/09 02:32 PM (15 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

DragonChaser said:
Quote:

Quetzalcohuatl said:
I don't however appreciate the hard addictive drugs like heroin, coke or meth, and will not tolerate those at all because they are pretty much death.

That's cool I guess as long as it's not hard drugs, because everyone I know who has done it was like oh I can handle it I can do it but they are all either dead or in jail or living on the streets or big time fuckups now so my advice is don't fool yourself.

indeed.  I tend to be the stereotypical stoner but even though I'm high most of the time I still get off my ass and do shit whether it be cleaning the house (i'm a fuckin neat freak for the record) or doing my school work (had a 3.8 last semester and took some hard classes too).  You gotta realize that drugs do not ruin people, people ruin themselves

--------------------

OfflinecollinZzZz
have moicy!
 User Gallery

Loc: midwaist
Re: I don't use drugs [Re: King Koopa]
    #9995520 - 03/18/09 02:32 PM (15 years, 14 days ago)

man WTF.  I have been at this for a few years now and have, in my time, done the "hard drugs" whatever the fuck that means, and i'm not in jail, i'm not a "serious fuckup", I don't steal, I don't even regularly use any drug but cannabis and neither do any of my friends most of which have consumed more "hard drugs" (cocaine, opiates, amphetamines) than I. 
Seriously most of the people that I know that got into "hard drugs" are either now exploring psychedelics and are HAPPY or got bored with all the drugs and just sit and drink beer with their girlfriends and are MISERABLE.
Next time you get the chance to eat mushrooms get 4-7 grams in ya and get back to us.

--------------------
"I have never freed myself from the suspicion that there is something very odd about this mission."

Offlineethnoguy
"Raper of Mother Nature"
Male User Gallery

Re: I don't use drugs [Re: collinZzZz]
    #9995539 - 03/18/09 02:34 PM (15 years, 14 days ago)

I think Dr. Phil became a member (OP *cough*)

EG

OfflineDyingjezuz
Stranger

Re: I don't use drugs [Re: collinZzZz]
    #9995569 - 03/18/09 02:38 PM (15 years, 14 days ago)

Ah so you're one of the supermen that don't get high on shrooms:thumbup:

You are a very strong individual.

OfflineLethal Dose
Neuro
Male

Loc: Santa Cruz, CA
    #9995574 - 03/18/09 02:39 PM (15 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

:hanky: and  :plzdie:

--------------------
On the scale of wibble to wobble...

Offlinemtichael
500 channels

Loc: sun
Re: I don't use drugs [Re: ethnoguy]
    #9995578 - 03/18/09 02:39 PM (15 years, 14 days ago)

you like most stupid people give your 2 cents
ive done 30 diffrent drugs many of them hard lol
but the only thing ive ever been addicted to is tripping
and hard drugs means they are hard not to do
your on a drug forum about drugs if you dont use drugs go find a straight edge forum and tell them your veiws or maybe call your grandma i think she would be proud

--------------------
The stars relly suck tonight
Hate is so usefull i make sandwichs out of it
:sandwich:

Offlineethnoguy
"Raper of Mother Nature"
Male User Gallery

Re: I don't use drugs [Re: Lethal Dose]
    #9995582 - 03/18/09 02:40 PM (15 years, 14 days ago)

I think the OP is a puppet :rolleyes:

EG

OfflineLethal Dose
Neuro
Male

Loc: Santa Cruz, CA
Re: I don't use drugs [Re: mtichael]
    #9995586 - 03/18/09 02:41 PM (15 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

maybe call your grandma

:thumbup:

--------------------
On the scale of wibble to wobble...

OfflineDragonChaser
Ice in Her Ass and Pussy
Male User Gallery

Re: I don't use drugs [Re: ethnoguy]
    #9995591 - 03/18/09 02:41 PM (15 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

ethnoguy said:

EG

--------------------
My name is Mud

Offlinetpihkal
Male

Loc: Michigan Flag
    #9995597 - 03/18/09 02:42 PM (15 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

DragonChaser said:
Quote:

ethnoguy said:

EG

--------------------

Offlinefeifen

Re: I don't use drugs [Re: Calix]
    #9995619 - 03/18/09 02:45 PM (15 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

Calix said:
Quote:

DragonChaser said:

truth

QFT. I use to do Heroin and occasionally coke, and I'm working at a job paying me 22/h. Your friends are just stupid addicts and there is no such thing as a "hard" drug. It's either you can get your shit together or you can't. People can destroy their lives with weed if thats all they do, so it's not Heroin that fucks up their live, they do it themselves.

OfflineDyingjezuz
Stranger

Re: I don't use drugs [Re: feifen]
    #9995672 - 03/18/09 02:53 PM (15 years, 14 days ago)

Heroin ought to be a good way down though.

Offlinegandalf579
Mushroom Hunter
Male
Re: I don't use drugs [Re: feifen]
    #9995676 - 03/18/09 02:54 PM (15 years, 14 days ago)

Only the weak don't succeed. If your too weak to handle it then you shouldn't do it. It's as simple as that.

OfflineKada
Asha'man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Buckeye Flag
Re: I don't use drugs [Re: gandalf579]
    #9995695 - 03/18/09 02:57 PM (15 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

Quetzalcohuatl said:
this isn't in any way meant to be like a message that drugs are bad or you shouldn't use them. All I am saying is I don't use them. I have smoked pot a bit though, I tried shrooms but it wasn't enough to do much, and I experimented with some legal stuff that sucked in my life but that's about it.

I don't really mind if people use them as long as they don't go crazy and kill people or whatever, I don't care as long as people can do it reponsibly and not hurt anyone. I don't however appreciate the hard addictive drugs like heroin, coke or meth, and will not tolerate those at all because they are pretty much death. Tobacco really should be considered a hard drug, and I am addicted to it, so yeah I do use drugs but it's a shitty drug that does nothing but kill you slowly whereas the others at least make you feel good for a while and kill you much faster.

I guess for some people they have discipline enough they can use drugs once in a while to have fun, escape from a stressful life style, you know chill out and just relax. That's cool I guess as long as it's not hard drugs, because everyone I know who has done it was like oh I can handle it I can do it but they are all either dead or in jail or living on the streets or big time fuckups now so my advice is don't fool yourself. Weed is ok in moderation, If you can handle shrooms or whatever and it doesn't fuck you up I think those are cool because they are spiritual in nature and not addictive.

But as for me, I don't have anything to escape really, and drugs don't help me escape or help me chill, they haven't really expanded my mind in any positive way, they really don't do anything but make me realize my life sucks so I mean why should I turn up the volume of suckage, I don't need it in my face I already know.

Peace

Um. So whats the reason for posting this? Super duper and all, but should i high five you now? You say you don't need to "escape reality", but might i ask, do you drink at all? Your not getting it man. Your aiming at the target, but you kep hitting the ceiling. Im super happy for you that you don't do crack, but what does crack have to do with weed? I smoke every day because it's better than taking pain killers for pain, and weed isn't going to kill me or cause me to become a addict. It's freaking sweet just used recreationally, and medically it is amazing.

I think alcohol is 100 time worse than weed, shrooms, and even caffeine. Does that mean i am going to go post on a beer website and tell them they are wrong, but i still support them if they use in moderation? I don't smoke weed because my life is horrible, i smoke weed because it is awesome, and it helps my arthritis more than any medication ever has. I see that you want me to know that you find that OK even amongst your prejudice.

Did you know that most hard drugs are in modern medicine? Even MDMA was ment to be a prescribed drug. I'm sure you would categorize MDMA as a gateway to prison and eventual life on the streets. What the hell did you come here to say? That most of us are horrible people if we do certain drugs that you don't personally deem ok? I agree some things are not for me, and better left alone, but don't sit here and tell me that drugs lead to me becoming a felon or homeless.

Do you realize how many people did and do cocaine that are just normal people? You would be surprised if everyone who did these horrible drugs came out of the closet. I smoke all the time and I'm good. Sometimes not in moderation, but all fucking day. I smoke before i go jogging, before lifting weights, and before alot of things. I smoke weed when I'm fishing, yet i can still manage to catch a giant bass. That bitch is good when i cut him up and eat him right after a blunt btw.

Drugs are normal. All throughout history there have been drugs, and all throughout history people have gotten along just fine with them. Why come on a drug website and preach to me? Are you trying to lecture me and be my friend at the same time? Or are you just proclaiming your better than some of us because of your sobriety? I'm fine with you not doing drugs, i just really don't care for you to come on here and tell me that I'm a fucked up person that can't even take care of himself if i do drugs.

Thems fighten words. :box:

*I go all offensive on the OP because he sounds just like the cop that busted me with some weed. Arresting me while telling me exactly the same thing the OP is saying. The cop was sitting there telling me he doesn't agree with the law, but he had to arrest me anyways even tho im a good person that doesn't deserve it. Saying how he use to smoke a little weed now and then, but it will lead me to a life of harder drugs and he was really helping me out.

--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.

Edited by Kada (03/18/09 03:35 PM)

InvisibleUnholyChild666
I'M GOD
Male
Loc: Flag
Re: I don't use drugs [Re: Calix]
    #9995760 - 03/18/09 03:06 PM (15 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

Calix said:
Quote:

DragonChaser said:

truth

yeah, I didn't even read the whole thing sounds like he's pissed about his friends.

--------------------

"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder