Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineAlCapwn
ID Reset, take that subpoena

Loc: Canada
Don't think, will.
    #9992236 - 03/17/09 11:43 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Every thought leading to no action is the biggest crime you can commit against the world. Let every thought you deem yours to be willed by you. You are a selfish organism. That is because you are a self. Impose your will on the world, so the world may benefit you and benefit that and those which benefit you.

You are lying to yourself if you claim any of your actions to be selfless. You are tied to every square inch of your environment, and the only reason you care so for it is because of this. You are bound to your peers by guilt and empathy, benefit and collectivism.

If you admire the selfless, it is only because you are not looking deep enough to detect their fallacies and subtle selfishness, for a truly selfless individual would starve to death.

So I beg, beg of you to do this. Impose your will upon the world. Not your friend's will, not the law's will, not your father, nor your son, nor your god's will. Your will. And for every second you do this, you take a step away from static idealism towards a world more your own.

--------------------
Huuuuurrrrrr!

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMr. Mushrooms
Spore Print Collector
 User Gallery

Loc: Registered: 6/04/02
Re: Don't think, will. [Re: AlCapwn]
    #9992387 - 03/18/09 12:21 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Isn't it kinda selfish to be ordering people around?  Just sayin'. :wink:

--------------------

OfflineNoteworthy
Sophyphile
 User Gallery

Re: Don't think, will. [Re: AlCapwn]
    #9992483 - 03/18/09 12:43 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

AlCapwn said:
Every thought leading to no action is the biggest crime you can commit against the world. Let every thought you deem yours to be willed by you. You are a selfish organism. That is because you are a self. Impose your will on the world, so the world may benefit you and benefit that and those which benefit you.

You are lying to yourself if you claim any of your actions to be selfless. You are tied to every square inch of your environment, and the only reason you care so for it is because of this. You are bound to your peers by guilt and empathy, benefit and collectivism.

If you admire the selfless, it is only because you are not looking deep enough to detect their fallacies and subtle selfishness, for a truly selfless individual would starve to death.

So I beg, beg of you to do this. Impose your will upon the world. Not your friend's will, not the law's will, not your father, nor your son, nor your god's will. Your will. And for every second you do this, you take a step away from static idealism towards a world more your own.

Finally... sometimes society can make me feel crazy or evil for thinking about life this way...

I just think people take this and misinterpret it.. eg to just be selfish..

but to ultimately be selfish, you need to sustain other people in order to have friends and people to love.

So I would liek to add to this post an important note:

Implant your will into the world. Instil the universe with meaning. But if you take other people into consideration in your will, they can be your friends, and you will be all the better for it.

--------------------

Invisiblederanger
 User Gallery

Loc: off the wall
Re: Don't think, will. [Re: Mr. Mushrooms]
    #9992965 - 03/18/09 02:52 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Mr. Mushrooms said:
Isn't it kinda selfish to be ordering people around?  Just sayin'. :wink:

Well that's just a big smack in the face now innit.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology